Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ :: God Knows :: ❯ Stanza 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer : I don't own Gravitation. I do own Sakuna,Yuna,Sakura,Kokoro and Mikomi.
_______________________________________________________________ ____________________
Stanza 1
_____________________________________________________________________ ______________

" Aww ! Planes suck !" whined voice. A thwak was heard after. " Oww ! Why'd you hit me, Yuna-chan ?" the voice whined again.

" You're creating a scene, Kokoro-chan." replied a more mature and dull sounding voice.

" That doesn't give you a reason to hit Koko-chan, Yuna-chan !" protested yet another voice. A girl in her late 20's was clutching her head where a large bump rested, tears streaming down her face as she pouted towards an older girl with aquamarine hair and matching eyes, while another girl with black hair glared at the aquamarine haired girl.

" Shut it, Sakura-chan." stated Yuna, closing her glittering eyes. Two other girls, one with green hair and gold eyes and another with matching aquamarine hair and eyes, the same as Yuna. The green haired girl turned to the other aquamarine eyed girl, who was staring out the window of the plane with a soft smile on her pale pink lips.

" Are you excited about going back to Japan, Sakuna-hime ?" she asked. Sakuna turned to the gold eyed girl.

" Hai, Mikomi-chan." she answered in a soft, childish voice, even though she was in her mid 20's. Mikomi smiled.

" Good ! We can't go to Japan happy unless our little hime is happy !" she said, making Sakuna blush.

" S-Stop it, Mikomi-chan !" she protested, making the younger girl laugh.

" Huh ? Are you teasing Sakuna-hime, Mikomi-chan ?" asked Kokoro, leaning over said green haired girl's shoulder, her face in Mikomi's.

" Yes. Now get out of my face, Kokoro-chan." said Mikomi quietly. Kokoro backed away, anime tears streaming down her face.

" No one loves me, Kokoro, the poor little drummer." she pouted. Sakuna turned to her with a concerned face.

" I still love you, Kokoro-chan !" she cried, hoping to make one of her best friends and band members feel better. Kokoro stopped crying and glomped the aquamarine haired girl as best she could while still in her seat.

" Aww, thank you, Sakuna-hime !" she said, her arms wrapped around said girl's neck as Sakuna blinked her aqua eyes innocently. Sakura squealed.

" Aww, you're so kawaii, Sakuna-hime !" she said, beaming at the girl. Sakuna turned to the other aquamarine haired girl, who had been silent since arguing with Sakura.

" Ano, are you okay, Nee-san ?" she asked in her quiet voice. Yuna opened her eyes and smiled gently at her little sister.

" Ah, I'm fine, Sakuna-neechan." she answered. Sakuna smiled and resumed looking out the window. All 5 girls blinked in unison as a pinging noise sounded and the air hostess's voice came onto the intercom.

" We would like to request that all passengers buckle their seat belts, as we will be landing in the Japan air port momentarily." The hostess continued to translate the request into several different languages. The girls buckled their seatbelts, watching the plane landing on the landing area, coming to a halt slowly. The hostess's voice came back onto the intercom.

" You may now get up from your seats. Thank you for choosing this air line. Have a nice day."

Sakuna,Sakura,Yuna,Mikomi and Kokoro rose from their seats, Sakuna the last to enter the walkway, closely followed by Yuna.

" Ah !" Sakuna cried as she stumbled, loosing her balance.

" Be careful, Sakuna-hime !" warned Mikomi as she caught the young aquamarine eyed singer.

" A-ah, thank you, Mikomi-chan." she said, smiling at the green haired girl. The 5 girls got off the plane, entering the air port before heading to the baggage area. Sakuna,Yuna,Mikomi and Sakura were quiet as they waited for the band instruments and their baggage to arrive while Kokoro's eyebrow twitched, tapping her foot impatiently.

" Aww, this is taking forever !" she blurted, throwing her hands up into the air in frustration, earning a few strange looks from people near by.

" Shut up Kokoro-chan, you're making a scene again !" hissed Mikomi, while she whole heartedly agreed with the blue haired drummer.

" Hey. There it is." said Yuna, breaking the green haired and blue haired girls' glaring contest. Yuna waited patiently with Sakuna while Mikomi grabbed her guitar case, as did Sakura, while Kokoro grabbed her drum case.

" Ano, Nee-san, where are we going now ?" asked Sakuna as she looked at her older sibling.

" We're going to the studio I booked to practice before you're first performance this Friday." answered the aqua haired manager to her little sister. Yuna wore a feminine version of a business suit, with a deep red tie, Sakuna wore a cute tan jacket over a white button up dress shirt with a laced collar and filly sleeves and denim jeans with boots that buckled up along with a black page-boy cap ( I really have this outfit. It's really cute ). Sakura wore a black T-shirt and jeans with sandals, Mikomi wore a plain summer dress, and Kokoro wore shorts and a tank top. Sakuna and the others followed Yuna towards the exit, where a black car was waiting and they piled in, Sakuna in the passenger seat, Yuna in the drivers seat, and Mikomi,Sakura and Kokoro in the back, the instruments carefully placed in the trunk.

" Now Sakuna-neechan." spoke Yuna, making the young singer turn towards the manager.

" Hai ?" she answered.

" When we get to the studio, I want to record your singing with out the instruments and use the recorded tunes, and then we'll practice with the band. Understand ?" Yuna asked.

" Hai." answered Sakuna. Yuna smiled slightly before turning back to the road and stopping at the light before turning to the left and stopping infront of a tall building.

" This is it ?" asked Kokoro skeptically before being smacked upside the head by Yuna as she passed by with Sakuna, her slender hand resting lightly on her little sister's thin shoulder, guiding her up the steps as Sakura,Mikomi and Kokoro grabbed their instruments and followed the sisters. They headed up the stairs towards the recording room and Yuna opened the door, Sakuna,Sakura,Mikomi and Kokoro following. Yuna sat at the black swivel chair, staring at the switches before nodding to Sakuna, who opened the door to the recording area, slipping the headset onto her ears as she stepped inside. Sakura,Mikomi and Kokoro stood beside Yuna, leaning against the control panel, watching as Sakuna stepped up to the microphone. Her back to the door, Yuna slid a matching headset onto her ears as she began to fiddle with the levers and controls. The door opened and Yuna blinked, raising her head.

" Excuse me, but the studio is booked today. I'll have to ask you to leave." she said without looking up. She tensed as the click of a gun was heard and the barrel of said gun was pressed to the back of her head.

" Don't move." said a voice.

___________________________________________________________ __________________________
Preview :

Yuna whirled around to come face to face with stern looking blue eyes and blonde hair, the gun now pointed at her forehead. The soft sound of music starting made her turn back around, her expression serious. She turned back to the guy and the others behind him.

" Sorry, you can kill us later after I get done recording." she said before turning back.

Ryuichi stared at the aquamarine haired girl who had a peaceful smile on her lips, her eyes closed and her body swayed with the beat.

End Preview
_______________________________________________________________ ______________________