Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ :: God Knows :: ❯ Stanza 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer : I don't own Gravitation. I do own Sakuna,Yuna,Sakura,Mikomi and Kokoro.
_______________________________________________________________ _____________________
Stanza 3
_____________________________________________________________________ _______________

Glittering green eyes observed the sleeping aquamarine haired girl from underneath black bangs. Sakura snickered before standing up and backing away. Taking a deep breath, she ran towards the bed, launching herself into the air.

" Wakey wakey Sakuna-hime !" she squealed, landing onto of said aqua eyed girl.

" Gah !" gasped Sakuna as she shot up, Sakura tumbling to the floor.

" Owie..." whined Sakura as she stood up. Yuna walked in, glancing at the dishleveled, yet adorably cute sleepy form of Sakuna, and then at Sakura, who was nursing her bruised side.

" Do I even want to ask ?" she asked.

" Yuna-neesan, Sakura-chan was just trying to wake me up." was the quiet reply from the yawning Sakuna, while Sakura nodded furiously in agreement, her black hair flying around with her movements.

" Whatever. Just get dressed Sakuna-neechan. We're going to the concert hall today." said Yuna before walking out. Sakura bounced out behind her, leaving Sakuna alone as she got out of bed and got dressed. She brushed out her long, aquamarine colored locks and left the room, going down the stairs quickly.

" Here. Can't go without eating breakfast, Sakuna-hime." said Mikomi as she handed the 26 year old singer a bagel.

" Thanks Mikomi-chan !" said Sakuna as she took a bite out of the bagel and followed the others out the door. Sakuna was staring out the window until she spotted something that made her eyes widen.

" Nee-san, those are the people we met yesterday !" she cried, pointing to the two posters on the wall.

" Bad Luck and Nittle Grasper." read Sakura, sweatdropping at both names, as did the others, while Sakuna looked politely confused.

" Yeah. There's Ryuichi Sakuma, for Nittle Grasper, and there's Shuichi Shindou and Hiroshi Sakano." said Mikomi as she pointed at the pictures in the poster.

" Cool." said Sakura before Yuna began to drive again, as she had stopped when Sakuna had cried out. The rest of the ride was quiet before they arrived at the Concert hall, entering through the backstage passage.

" Eh ? It's you guys !" shouted Kokoro, pointing infront of them. Ryuichi,Mr.K,Shuichi and Hiroshi stood there.

" Yeah, it's us. What about it ?" asked Mr.K, pointing a gun at Kokoro. Backing away, she grinned nervously.

" N-nothing !" she scuttled behind Sakura, who simply snorted in amusement. Yuna looked at her watch then looked up with a strained smile.

" As much as we'd love to continue this lovely little chat, Hikari Hoshi is up in five minutes." with that said, she pushed Sakuna toward the side entrance to the stage, the rest of the band following with their instruments.

~*~

Strumming the strings of her guitar gently, Mikomi looked up at Sakuna.

" So, Sakuna-hime, what are you going to sing ?" she asked curiously. Sakuna smiled.

" God Knows." she answered and Mikomi blinked before smiling.

" Sounds good." she said as Kokoro tested out her drums.

~*~

" And now, here's Hikari Hoshi !" stated the announcer over the intercom as Sakuna and the others walked out on stage, their instruments already set up onstage. Sakuna walked over to the microphone and stared at the large crowd before her, her heart racing. At her side, she counted to three with her fingers as Kokoro started up her drums, Mikomi and Sakura playing their guitars.

Kawaita kokoro de kakenukeru
gomen ne nani mo dekinakute
itami wo wakachiau koto sae
anata wa yurushite kurenai

muku ni ikiru tame ni furimukazu
senaka mukete satteshimau
on the lonely rail

watashi tsuiteiku yo
donna tsurai sekai no yami no naka de sae
kitto anata wa kagayaite
koeru mirai no hate
yowasa yue ni tamashii kowsarenu you ni
my way kasanaru yo
ima futari ni god bless....

" Wow..." repeated Shuichi as they watched Hikari Hoshi play and Sakuna sing.

todokete atsuku naru omoi wa
genjitsu tokashite samayou
aitai kimochi ni riyuu wa nai
anata e afuredasu lovin' you

semete utsukushii yume dake wo
egakinagara oikakeyou
for your lonely heart

yamete uso wa anata rashikunai yo
me wo mite kore kara no koto wo hanasou
watashi kakugo shiteru
kurai mirai datte
tsuyoku natte unmei kaerareru kamo ne
my wish kanaetai noni
subete wa god knows...

anata ga ite watashi ga ite
hoka no hito wa kieteshimatta
awai yume no utsukushisa wo egakinagara
kizuato nazoru

dakara watashi tsuiteiku yo
donna tsurai sekai no yami no naka de sae
kitto anata wa kagayaite
koeru mirai no hate
yowasa yue ni tamashii kowasarenu you ni
my way kasanaru yo
ima futari ni god bless....

The drums stilled and the guitars stopped. There was complete silence for a moment before the crowd broke out in cheers. A grin broke out on Sakuna's face, as well as Sakura,Mikomi and Kokoro's.

" Ah ha..." laughed Sakuna, slightly out of breath but happy. " Do you guys want more ?" she asked and received more cheers. She turned, walking towards the rest of the group.

" What song are we going to play now ?" asked Sakura.

" Agony." answered Sakuna. The three girls stared at the young singer.

" B-but Sakuna, you know that takes alot out of you !" protested Mikomi. Sakuna smiled.

" That's okay for now." she answered and went back to the microphone.

" What are they doing ?" asked Ryuichi.

" Just watch them." said Yuna softly as she watched the band on stage. Sakuna paused at the microphone, preparing her lungs for the beating they would inevitably take. Sakuna's expression was serious, as it rarely was. Her eyes were shadowed by her bangs before a small smile broke out on her lips.

Itsuka mita yumeTodokanai tsubuyaki dakeYoru no hikari ni tsutsumarete samayoi yukuYagate mihiraku sono hitomi Unmei naraSemete Sou, ima dake...Kanawanai to utsumuku Yorukaze ni tada unadareNamida Tsukikage Te no hira ni afureteyukuNani ga hoshii no?Kuchibiru wa yami ni furuete itaDeatta ano toki ni mune tsuita egaoMamoritakute Zutto kuzuresou na yakusoku woItami tsubusu hodo ni dakishimetetaSoba ni ireru dake deOnaji jikan ni irareru dake deTooi kioku Yomigaeru kanashimi mo atatamete yukeru noniMawari tsuzukete iru omoi niYasuragi michita owari wa kuru no?Kurikaeshita toikake wa ten ni maiAke no sora no Hikari ni kawaruSubete maboroshi Ukande wa mata kietekuJanen kakikesu yubisaki ni karamitsuita mujaku no kusariMogaku hodo kodoku wo andeitaTachikirareru you ni kibisu kaesu kazeTsumetasugiru ima mo "Kimi ga iru kara dayo" toYami ni ochita kotoba Hanarenai
Yuna smirked as Ryuichi,Shuichi,Hiroshi and Mr.K stared at the band. A smirk had replaced the smile on Sakuna's face, she had made it this long.Iki wo shiteru dake deOnaji itami wo kanjiru dake deHonno sukoshi shiawase wo tsumiageru aiKizuite shimattaKogoete kata yoseru hitomi niMamoritai mono Mitsukatta karaTsugi no yoake Te ni shiteta koukai de sabita kakeraHikari ni kaeruFureau dake de sono shiawase wo omotte dake deKomiagetekuTsuka no ma no sayonara mo Kienu kizuna ni naru toSoba ni irareru dake deOnaji jikan ni irareru dake deTooi kioku Yomigaeru kanashimi mo atatamete yukeru noniKizamikomarete ita shirushi niMichibikare mata taoreru toki moMitsumeatta isshun ga sennen no kioku wo koeHikari ni kawaru
Sakuna finished the song, out of breath, sweat glistening on her forehead as her hands shook. The cheers were defening. She smiled.
" Thank you !" she said before stepping off stage, followed by Sakura,Mikomi and Kokoro as they grabbed their instruments.
" That was wonderful !" said Yuna as she hugged Sakuna's trembling form. " Ah !" she gasped in suprise as Sakuna's knees buckled, and she fell to the ground, taking her sister with her.
" Sakuna-hime ? Are you okay ?" asked Sakura, kneeling down to the aqua eyed singer in concern.
" Y- yeah, I'm f-fine. J-just a bit tired i-is all." panted Sakuna, her eyes closed as she struggled to regain her breath. Yuna rubbed her back in soothing circles as slowly Sakuna's breathing returned to normal and she stumbled to her feet.
" Up next is us !" cheered Ryuichi.
______________________________________________________________ _______________________
Preview :
Sakuna and the others looked over as Ryuichi began to sing. Against her will, Sakuna felt her heart skip a beat and she turned away, covering her face with her hand as a blush spread across her cheeks.
' Wh-what's wrong with me ? Why am i blushing ?' she thought.