Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Searching for Shuichi ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I don't own Gravitation and make no money off this.
Just for a heads up, I will be updating this fic on the 16thof every month. This fic was recently finished on fanfiction.net, so if there is anyone out there who simply can't wait until February 16thfor the next chapter, go there. But please, review. I love them so much!
Chapter 2
“Yuki… you know I love you…” Shuichi whispers, burying his face in my chest. “Do you love me?”
We are both lying on my bed. He is cuddled up very close to me. He stares at me with those innocent amethyst eyes. I smile down on him.
“No, I don't love you,” I reply. “Not since Kitazawa have I ever loved…” His eyes become wide with pain. I tighten my hold on him. “The feelings I have for you are even stronger than love, Shuichi. Stronger than anything else.”
His eyes become full of such joy, the joy I know all too well.
“That must be a nice dream he's having…” a voice interrupts.
The sight of Shuichi fades and disappears as the faces of his friends, Nakano and Fujisaki, show up. They are watching me, relieved.
No… I lost him, again…
“How are you feeling, Yuki-san?” Seguchi's cousin asks.
“Shuichi…”
“Who is that?” Nakano asks.
I've been passing in and out of dreams. I can't stand it. I need him with me but… No one remembers him! And I don't know what to do…
I've been getting visits from all of his friends. All of them coming just when I think I'm back with the brat.
“Yuki-san?” Fujisaki calls.
I slowly turn my head to stare straight into the brunette's eyes.
“He was your best friend,” I whisper.
Nakano narrows his eyes, saying, “Yuki-san, my best friends are Suguru and Ryuichi.”
I sigh and throw off the blanket. The boys move to push me back, but I push them away and stagger out of the room.
Shuichi. Why can't I find him? Why doesn't anyone remember him? Was he all just a dream? No, that can't be. Is God punishing me because of my past? I need that brat… I need him to be able to survive. Shuichi!
I begin to feel myself falling… falling… and I can't stop…
A pair of hands helps me up, and I see a familiar pink shape. Is he back?
“Na no da!” cries Sakuma with that infernal stuffed bear.
I regain my balance, nod at him, and continue down the white hall. People around are watching me. It's uncomfortable.
I look back and see the immature singer there. Maybe that's why…
Crap! I'm falling, again! Sakuma grabs me.
“You should go back and rest!” he chirps.
“Shut up!” I yell. “I need to be somewhere…”
The park… our park. That's where I need to be. I try to stand again. Sakuma looks at me with serious eyes.
“He's sleeping…” he whispers, softly.
“Huh?”
“If you ever want to see him again, rest. Then you can save him.”
“What are you talking about?”
I'm having a rush of dizziness. Sakuma scoops me up with surprising strength.
“Don't strain yourself, Yu-Yu! You could die!”
My head rolls about as the singer carries me back to my room and the others. Sakuma puts me on the bed and covers me up.
“Now, you stay good!” he chirps as he sets the doll on his head and exits, arms spread out and making whooshing sounds.
“Thank goodness Sakuma-san was there,” Fujisaki sighs
I'm slowly succumbing to the darkness, once again.
A/N: Please R&R!