Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Reflections and Pain ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Most of this will be censored. If you want the FULL version of this, email me. I will go back and forth from Shuichi to Ryuichi's third person pov.
 
Chapter 3: Reflections and Pain
 
`Shuichi was walking down a long, deserted road, wondering how he could have gotten lost. A group came out of an alleyway and surrounded Shuichi, blocking his way. He looked into the alleyway to see a half-naked Ryuichi lying on the concrete, unconscious. Fear grew within Shuichi as he backed right into a thug. “Well hello there, princess. You lose or somethin'?” The thug asked grinning evilly. “Um no. I was on my way home. So, please excuse me.” Shuichi said heading towards the alley where his friend and idol lay unconscious. “Whoa there, fairy. You can't go just yet. Stay here and play with us for a while.” A second guy said stepping in front of Shuichi. A different guy came up behind Shuichi and grabbed his arms. Shuichi struggled and started screaming. “Let me go! Ryuichi! Wake up!” Shuichi yelled trying to wake Ryuichi up.
 
Ryuichi groaned and opened his eyes. He gasped when he saw Shuichi get punched down to the ground. “Shu!” Ryuichi yelled as he tried to get up. A guy that heard Ryuichi ran over to him and shoved him back down on the ground. Ryuichi's head connected with the ground, then bounced off. He groaned a quit moving. “Shu…” Ryuichi whispered as he watched the men rip his friend's clothes off. He felt some weight on him as he looked up and saw the same guy. The guy grinned evilly as he (-censored-)
 
Shuichi tried to push the thugs off as they ripped his clothes off mercilessly. “Leave me alone!” Shuichi yelled desperately, pushing the men away. One moved towards him and (-censored for rating… read authors notes-)
 
Yuki showed up out of nowhere, looking empty and somewhat brainwashed. He just sat down and watching Shuichi as the man raped him.
 
Yuki got up and left with the gang when they left. Once Shuichi was sure they were gone, he got up and put his clothes on. He looked up and saw Ryuichi again. He ran over to him and picked him up gently as he put Ryuichi's clothes on him. He was in so much pain by the time he finished getting Ryuichi's clothes on him; he was about to pass out. `I've got to get Ryu home. Tatsuha'll know how to take care of Ryu.' Shuichi thought, picking up Ryuichi and heading to his house. Once he got there, he rang the doorbell and gave Ryuichi to Tatsuha once he opened the door. “Shuichi, you okay?” He heard Tatsuha ask him. He nodded and walked off before Tatsuha could say anything else. He ended up at Hiro's house and wanted to knock, but ended up banging instead. The door opened and he saw Hiro standing there shocked. Shuichi had so much pain and felt like he couldn't breathe. “Hiro, help me please...” Was all Shuichi could manage to get out before everything went black.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ Dream ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Shuichi was in Yuki's house, getting thrown against the wall by an unknown assailant. He moaned in pain as a vase crashed against his head. “Yuki! Help me…” He said reaching out to the man staring at him, unblinking. Yuki did nothing to help him, and he whimpered as his head bounced off the wall again. He felt bathed in warmth all of a sudden, and the dream changed well. He finally had a good dream in a while…
 
A/N: Told you this would be longer ^^. Don't know when I'll upload the next one. I hope it'll be soon. And sorry for all you who want to read my other story. I'm working on that as well.