Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Hiro Visits and Kumagoro Ryuichi Reunion ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Untitled
 
Chapter 5: Hiro Visits and Kumagoro Ryuichi Reunion
 
Disclaimer: If I owned Gravitation, I'd be pretty frickin rich and livin the high life in Japan.
 
A/N: Sorry people for making you wait for so long. I was busy and I decided to write this chapter cause there was more to be done. So sorry if its complete and utter crap.
 
 
Hiro waited until Shuichi had left before getting dressed and left to go to Yuki's house. Shuichi had told him everything before he left and now Hiro had some unfinished business. He soon got to Yuki's house and got off his motorbike, shutting it off in the process. He walked over to the door and knocked. A grumble came from the other side of the door and it swung open, revealing a slightly surprised but pissed off Yuki. Hiro decided to suck up the hate for Shuichi's sake and smiled. “I need to talk to you.” Hiro said trying to sound nice. Yuki walked into the living room and left the door open. Hiro walked in and shut the door on the way in, going to sit on the couch. “So what do you need to talk to me about?” Yuki asked getting down to business. Hiro dropped his fake smile. “What the hell did you do to Shuichi? He came to my house last night, crying his head off and-“ “Does it look like I care what the brat does?” Yuki said with a a straight face. Hiro sighed and rubbed his temple. “Then if you didn't do anything, why hasn't he come back here? He isn't the type to get up and leave without any reason.” Exclaimed Hiro silently. “I don't know why he hasn't come back.” Yuki said lying. He knew exactly why Shuichi wouldn't come back. Memories flashed in his head.
 
`Shuichi screamed in agony. His face filled with shock and pain as he saw Yuki. Him getting repeatedly violated.'
 
Hiro stood up glaring at Yuki. He knew Yuki was lying. He knew EXACTLY what Yuki did. But, he decided to continue to play along with what he was doing. “If you're not going to tell me, I'll ask Shuichi. But know this, if it has ANYTHING to do with you, you'll be sorry.” Hiro glared one last time before turning and getting his shoes on, and leaving, slamming the door in the process. Yuki sighed and rubbed his temple. He reached for the phone and dialed a number. “Moshi Moshi?”(-1) A voice answered. “Tohma I ha-“ “Oh Eiri! I was just going to call you. Did you do what I asked you to?” Tohma asked. The whole time Tohma was talking, Yuki sat with an annoyed look on his face. “1. Can't I even say a sentence without you interrupting me? 2. Yes I did it. I was going to call you then, but I didn't feel like it.” Yuki glared at the phone as Tohma replied.
 
“You don't have to be so rude, Eiri. I only want the best for you. Not that brat Shuichi.” Tohma's voice got menacingly low. “You made me do that and got another one of your co-workers on it too?” Yuki asked flat out. “I didn't want him whining to me about Shuichi's welfare.” “Well, I only called to tell you I did it. Goodbye.” Yuki hung up and sighed again.
 
Ryuichi waited for Tohma to get off the phone. He saw Noriko look at him with a sad expression on her face. He blinked in confusion and she shook her head, smiling sadly. `What could be wrong with her? Does she know what happened yesterday?' Ryuichi thought. Tohma walked back in, but not by himself. He walked in with Shuichi and Ryuichi's eyes went wide. (An hour earlier) Shuichi had gone back to Hiro's house to wash Kumagoro, only to discover Hiro was gone. `Guess he went to do those errands.' Shuichi thought going to the laundry room. He put Kumagoro in and put speed wash and dry. He didn't want to take the chance of Hiro coming back and discovering he hadn't gone to NG yet. (Skip waiting) Shuichi heard the bell ring, signaling the washing and drying completion. (Whatever that means.) He got Kumagoro out of the laundry room and headed out the door for NG. (Skip to NG) Shuichi went to Studio 4 to give Kumagoro back to Ryuichi.
 
He saw Tohma in the hall glaring at his phone. “Um Seguchi-san?” Shuichi said to get Tohma's attention. Tohma snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Shuichi. “Yes, Shindo-san? What can I do for you?” Tohma asked putting on his business smile. Shuichi was really nervous. His boss' smile scared him but he gathered his courage. “ Is it alright if I give this to Ryuichi?” Shuichi saw Tohma's eyes widen in surprise before he smiled again. “Sure, come on in.” Tohma said going into the room. Shuichi followed and saw Ryuichi sitting at a table obviously thinking. (Okay you people know what I'm about to write so I'll skip that/those lines.) Shuichi smiled at Ryuichi and walked over to him. “You okay?” Ryuichi whispered. “I'm the one that should be asking you that. I came to give you Kuma. You dropped him yesterday.” Shuichi whispered back. Ryuichi all of a sudden got up and hugged Shuichi. Shuichi hugged back and Noriko had to saw “Aww.” (Damn her.) Shuichi and Ryuichi turned around to look at her. “Shindo-san, don't you need to get going to the other studio?” Tohma looked at Shuichi and smiled a little as he nodded. Shuichi gave Ryuichi Kumagoro and headed out the door after promising to see Ryuichi later.
 
A/N: You people should be happy. I wrote most of 2 pages and some of it I got writers block on. ^^ Yay I'm happy. Okay hope you liked it. Review please! ONEGAI!!