Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Spin the Bottle and New Relationships ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Untitled
 
Chapter 6: Spin the Bottle
 
A/N: I decided to make this a happy chapter… or at least try to. It isn't really angsty (Which I know little of what that means) but, ah, I forgot. But this chapter is just to calm things down a little then I'll start up with the angst again O.O Bad me. Still you should read this; it has something in it that goes on for now on. K? AISHITERU MINNA!!
 
Disclaimer: Same as last chapter. And the one before. And the one before. Ah you get it.
 
Shuichi walked in Studio 1 and saw everyone waiting for him. “Shuichi, why are you late? I thought you left before me.” Hiro asked. “Gomen (-1), Hiro. Minna. (-2)”Shuichi said going over to the microphone. “We need to get started already. Seguchi-san won't be happy if we slack off.” Suguru said going to the keyboard. K sighed and sot down in a chair while Sakano fidgeted every now and then. (Skip until Lunchtime) Hiro looked at Suguru and Shuichi. “Hey, you guys want to join me for lunch?” Hiro asked. “Alright” “Sure” They said at the same time. Shuichi smiled at Suguru and surprisingly Suguru blushed. Hiro raised an eyebrow about this and Suguru glared at the wall, which he suddenly found very interesting. “Well alright lets go.” Hiro said heading out the door. Shuichi and Suguru followed, wondering which restaurant they were going to. (Skip to restaurant) Shuichi, Hiro, and Suguru sat down and ordered. “Suguru, do you like anyone? I have never seen you with anyone.” Hiro questioned. “Yeah, I haven't either.” Shuichi blurted in. Suguru looked down at the table as red as a tomato. “Well… There IS someone I like.” Suguru softly said. Shuichi moved to the other side of the table and gave Suguru a quick shoulder hug. “Tell us Fujisaki. Who's the lucky person?” Shuichi asked grinning. Suguru quickly lost his nerve and shook his head. “Umm sirs, your meal is here.” The waitress said putting the plates down. (Skip to back at NG) Shuichi looked at Suguru during their run-through of Spicy Marmalade and smiled at how Suguru moved. He saw him look up at him and quickly turned away, blushing. `I don't like him that way… do I?' Shuichi thought confused. The song ended and he got an idea. K nor Sakano weren't in the room, so he sat down and emptied the soda bottle he was drinking from. “Hey guys, want to play spin the bottle?” Shuichi asked looking at them smirking. They shrugged and sat down by Shuichi. Hiro had a feeling that Suguru liked Shuichi so he pulled Shuichi over to him and told him in his head. Shuichi blushed once again like no tomorrow and looked at Suguru. “What?” Suguru tilted his head to the side confused. `Aw he looks so KAWAII~!' “Nothing lets play.” Shuichi said excitedly. He spun the bottle and it landed on… Hiro. Shuichi stared at the bottle and then at Hiro. “Okay then.” Hiro said. They leaned forward and shared a light kiss. Suguru was mad but didn't let it show. When Hiro and Shuichi broke, Hiro spun the bottle. It landed… Suguru. Suguru had a look no one can describe. Before he knew it, Hiro had kissed him and sat back down. Suguru snapped out of it and quickly spun the bottle, looking away. “Get it over with.” Suguru sighed. He felt his chin being lifted up and gasped when he felt warm lips on his. He looked up and saw Shuichi kissing him. He closed his eyes and kissed back. Hiro stared in shock as his two friends kissed. `Does Shuichi like Suguru back? Or is he just joking/' Hiro thought. He cleared his throat and Shuichi and Suguru broke apart, blushing like mad. “I… I'll be right back.” Suguru said breathless. He stood up and ran out of the studio to the bathroom. Shuichi and Hiro stared at the door. “Hold on I'll go get him. I must have done something wrong.” Shuichi said getting up and running after Suguru. Hiro shrugged and went over to his guitar. `I hope they get back before K and Sakano get here.' Hiro started practicing a song. (Over to Suguru and Shuichi) Shuichi walked in the bathroom and saw Suguru sitting in a corner with his head in his hands. “Are you alright, Sug?” Shuichi asked worried. Suguru looked up at Shuichi and blushed. “Sorry for running out like that.” Suguru said. Shuichi wasn't used to Suguru being nice. Or nicer. But he had a question to ask and he wasn't going to do anything until he asked it. “Do you like me?” Shuichi asked, raiding an eyebrow Suguru's sudden blush. Shuichi went over to Suguru and lifted his chin up. “Do. You. Like. Me?” Shuichi asked again. Suguru said nothing, just gave Shuichi a quick kiss. Shuichi grinned into the kiss and kissed back. After a while, they broke apart panting and blushing. “I take that as a yes.” Shuichi said smirking. Suguru looked away ashamed and Shuichi kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear…… “That's okay. I like you too.”
 
A/N: Did you like it? Do you approve of the pairing? Feedback please I'm really worried about this chapter.
 
1- Sorry
 
2-Everyone