Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Of Fights, Windows, and Offices ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Untitled
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation. Maki Murakami owns that and…lucky. Durn.
 
A/N: Thanks for everyone who reviewed. Oh just so you know, the reason why I take so long in updating is that I write this all down in a notebook before I actually put it on here. I'm currently under the process of writing the 8th chapter and copying the whole story into another notebook. Cause my other one broke off the spine ^^;. So without further ado, here's the story.
 
Chapter 7: Of fights, windows, and offices
 
-------------------------------------- > With Yuki < ----------------------------------------
He sighed and put the beer can down on the computer table. He hasn't been able to come up with any ideas for a good few days now. Yuki glared at the screen and shut the computer down. He leaned back in his chair and wondered about random things. “If Tohma hurts them, he'll pay.” Yuki said aloud to no one whatsoever.
 
-------------------------------------- > With Ryuichi < -------------------------------------
 
Tohma had been acting weird since Shuichi left the room and Ryuichi was worried. Tohma kept missing cues and notes like he never knew them. Once Ryuichi was worried enough, he pulled Tohma aside to Tohma's office and went serious. “What's wrong Tohma? You've been acting strange lately.” Ryuichi stared at Tohma. Tohma caved in after a few minutes. “I feel… sort of bad about something.” Tohma started and Ryuichi was going to say something but Tohma continued. “I know what happened to you and…” He didn't get to finish as Ryuichi's eyes went wide and he backed up to a corner.
 
 
`No. It can't be. How did he know? Did Shuichi tell him? How could he know…' Ryuichi thought almost hyperventilating. Tohma went over to Ryuichi and put his hand on his shoulder. Ryuichi's eyes were cast down, causing a shadow to go over his eyes. He started when he felt Tohma touch him. He looked up and asked,
 
“How did you know? Did Shuichi or someo-“ “
 
No one told me. I… I was the one that ordered it.” Tohma had a look that said `I'm sorry'. Ryuichi's eyes widened even more and tears came down like a waterfall. “I'm so sorry, Ryuichi.” He reached out to touch Ryuichi again, but his hand was slapped away. Ryuichi curled up and hid his face on his knees. “I was only trying to get Shuichi away from Yuki. I meant for it to only happen to Shuichi, not you. Please believe me.” Tohma was ready to cry.
 
Why did he do it? He knew sooner or later he would break and this would happen, so why? He couldn't keep something like this from his best friend. Tohma's thoughts were interrupted by Ryuichi's tortured accusing raspy voice. “So you wanted to soil Shuichi, and you didn't care if I was along for the ride?” Ryuichi's voice got louder with each word. It soon got to where he was yelling.
 
“You didn't care if I was beaten, raped to where I passed out, and lost all my honor?! How dare you even try to talk to me? Don't tell me you're sorry. You don't know what me AND Shuichi went though!” Tohma tried to walk closer to Ryuichi but was backhanded across the face. “No! Get away from me! Don't touch me! Don't speak to me!” Ryuichi's eyes filled up with tears again. Tohma grabbed him and held him in a hug even though Ryuichi struggled. “Let go of me! Shuichi! Noriko! Let go of me, Seguchi!” Ryuichi struggled, crying.
 
--------------------------------- > With Shuichi < -----------------------------------------
 
Shuichi was with Suguru in the studio. He felt a pang in his head and suddenly heard Ryuichi calling for him. Suguru looked at Shuichi worried when he stopped smiling and his face went paper white. “Are you alright? Are you sick or something?” Suguru reached out to touch Shuichi's forehead but Shuichi stood up and muttered a quick “Sorry. Hold on.” Before running out of the room. Suguru was left behind, all confused.
 
Shuichi ran to the studio where Ryuichi was and saw Noriko nowhere in sight. `Guess she went to get coffee.' Shuichi thought. He shrugged the thought off and walked in side the room. No one was inside the room so he shrugged and decided to go up to Tohma's office. When he got up there, he opened the door and what he saw completely floored him. Ryuichi was in a corner crying while Tohma was standing before him, shoulders sagging. Ryuichi looked up and saw Shuichi. He smiled a little and ran over to Shuichi.
 
Shuichi looked at Ryuichi, then to Tohma and back to Ryuichi again. He glared at Tohma and whispered behind him to Ryuichi. “What'd he do?” But his answer was a whimpere. Tohma cleared his throat and fixed his jacked and tie. “Shindou, what are you doing here?” Tohma inquired. “I had a feeling something was happening to Ryuichi and I was right,” Shuichi said calmly. Ryuichi tugged on Shuichi's sleeve and whispered into Shuichi's ear. “He knows Shuichi. He knows what happened to us yesterday. He `s the one who told the guys to do it.” Shuichi's breath caught in his throat and his heart stopped.
 
The man that stood before him was the man that ordered some men to rape him and Ryuichi? The very thought made Shuichi nauseated. He put a hand over his mouth and took deep breaths to keep from throwing up. Ryuichi looked at his friend worriedly and rubbed his back comfortingly. Tohma was watching all this with an expressionless face as always. Shuichi got over his nausea spell and stared Tohma down with a glare that would make all of Japan flinch. (A/N: Ow… Damn!) “Why? Seguchi, why'd you do this?” Shuichi held himself back from jumping at his `boss' and ripping his neck off his head.
 
Tohma stared Shuichi down with as much intensity as Shuichi had. “I did it because I wanted you gone. Even though you make me money, you have been a thorn in my side. I wanted you away from Eiri and now I finally have what I want. Ryuichi got in the way and he was punished.” Tohma said dropping the flawless mask that he's always worn. Now he showed pure joy and anger.
 
------------------------------------- > With Suguru < --------------------------------------
 
Suguru had been waiting for Shuichi for the past 5 minutes and finally got inpatient.
 
“That's it. I'm gonna find Shuichi.” Suguru said getting up.
 
“No you won't.” K said busting in the room with a confused Sakano. (A/N: Bet you were wondering where they were, right? They weren't imp earlier so I'll add them.)
 
 
“Why? Oh yeah were were you two?” Suguru asked trying to hold back his temper.
 
Sakano looked worried. “Where's Shuichi and Hiro? On no they're dead! Bad Luck will fall and the world will collapse! I'm such a horrible manager!” Sakano yelled going into the infamous Sakano whirl and crashing into a wall. K looked at Suguru and grinned evilly, bringing out a gun and rubbing it lovingly. “We were out getting some more publicity for Bad Luck. Now, would you mind telling me where Shuichi and Hiro are?” K said pointing the barrel of the gun at Suguru's head. Suguru started sweating bullets and he shook his head lightly.
 
“I think Hiro went to talk to someone and Shuichi left me here to go somewhere.” Suguru said starting to sound annoyed. “Well then, I suggest we get out there and look for them. Shuichi first because he's accident prone.” K started walking out the door and Suguru followed, dragging a weeping Sakano.
 
----------------------- > Back with Shuichi, Ryuichi, and Tohma < ------------------------
 
Ryuichi wanted to leave so he tugged Shuichi's arm in the direction of the door. Shuichi looked back at Ryuichi, then to Tohma again. He finally notived that Kumagoro was behind Tohma on a chair. “Sakuma-san.” Ryuichi turned and looked where Shuichi was staring. He saw Kumagoro and gasped, looking up to Shuichi fearfully. “Sakuma-san. I want you to stay here while I go get Kumagoro, okay?” Shuichi said glancing at Ryuichi. (A/N: OCC ness. Sorry, just nervous you're not liking it… I'll cont now)
 
Ryuichi nodded and let go of Shuichi. Shuichi walked a little behind Tohma and bend down to pick up Kumagoro. Ryuichi saw Tohma get a malicious gleam in his eye as he turned around and pushed Shuichi. Shuichi screamed as his body broke through the window and he fell out. He heard an earth shattering, “SHUICHI!”
 
Okay you can breath now. * lets out breathe *. That was suspenseful wasn't it? The story took 1,338 words. Dang!! Okay now my hand hurts so I shall see you next time!!!