Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Seed or Destiny? ❯ Chemistry Reactions ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Chemistry Reaction!
Fandom: Gundam Seed/Destiny
Genre(s):General; mild romance
Rating: PG-13
Theme(s): #2, Chemistry;Jolt!
Author's notes: XD... Random idea... (Yzak/Miri)
Disclaimer: No, I do not own Gundam Seed/Destiny.
Summary: Read to find out XD Told from Dearka's Pov... ^__^

***

Dearka Elthman sighed, he couldn't understand what is going on between his best friend, Yzak and Miriallia. However, lately there always seems to be some chemistry going on between Yzak and Miriallia and he had to admit, he was bewildered. After all, Yzak had always been uncomfortable with the idea of being around Naturals. He could still remembered the time when he had first introduced Miriallia to Yzak, his friend had been fidgeting uncomfortably back then. Yet, now his friend was trying to engage Miriallia in a conversation.

What's even more strange was the fact that Miriallia was actually eyeing his best friend with 'adoration' in her eyes. Instead of being unnerved, Yzak had been exceptionally at ease with the situation. Upon closer inspection, he realized Yzak was actually blushing. The blush, though faint and not visible to other's eyes, it was enough for Dearka. After all, he had known Yzak for years and that meant that he knew Yzak inside-out.

/Wow! That's unexpected... who knew Yzak can actually blush.../ Dearka couldn't help but grinned mischieviously at the sight in front of him.

He watched quietly from the shadow as the two interact with one another, it weren't too long later that the two went separate ways. Miriallia towards the bridge for duty, while Yzak headed back towards the hangar where the latter had left his 'Duel' to the Archangel repairing crew. He was about to turn when he decided to linger for a while longer, as he feared of being seen by either Yzak or Miriallia. Especially, he knew Yzak will probably slaughter him alive if the latter ever discovered that he was spying on the two of them.

Strangely enough, instead of feeling jealousy at the idea of Yzak showing sudden interests in Miriallia, he was rather glad on the prospect of his friend, finding possible hints of 'love' in a Natural. He knew that if it were a few months back, Yzak would rather be dead than be caught interacting with a mere Natural and he knew he would felt the same too if he weren't being taken hostage by Archangel and got to know the crew better.

With a sigh, he headed towards the bridge with determination to find out of the latest development on the battle out there near Yakin Due.

~Owari~

date started: 16/07/05

date completed: 16/07/05