Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ One way ticket ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I've just read the GW-fic "A murder of Crows" by Karen for the third time. I really recommend it; it's one of my absolute favourite fanfics! (Along with Bridlewood Manor + around 10 other `big' works.) If you want to read `A murder of crows', then go to www.angelfire.com/anime2/gundumchild/index2.html , since I don't think it's archived at ff.net.

I don't know why, but this part was REALLY hard to write, so please tell me if you enjoyed it! I had to plan a lot of things that will happen later in the story, and decide what I should use from the movie; and so on before writing.

Disclaimer: See the prologue!

^^^^^^^^

One way ticket - Part 3

^^^^^^^^

Quatre sighed as he closed the door behind him. "I really hate to watch these prisoners!" he told Trowa, who already had taken his black coat of and walked into the big mansion.

Trowa didn't even respond. He hadn't enjoyed seeing a big beast with black bushy hair masturbate either. In fact, the sight made him feel slightly sick.

"I think I lost my appetite!" Quatre continued to rant. Amused, Trowa watched him pace in the big hall, unmindful of the strange looks he got from his servants, who were walking in the big hall, cleaning or doing other chores.

The whole mansion had exactly 45 rooms, including basement and attic. Tom had asked Quatre to buy it as a gift to his girlfriend. (And Quatre's future wife) Sara had wanted to have a more `private' house to go to sometimes. He and Trowa now lived there temporarily until they could move to an own house that wasn't finished yet.

Their new house would be slightly bigger and have a heavy security. The Winner-foundation was very big, and assassination-attempts were possible.

One of the maids, a young girl dressed in jeans and a white blouse (an apron covered the most of her blouse though), stepped in front of Quatre. "Excuse me sir, do you want me to take your coat now?" She smiled calmly as she spoke and succeeded in coaxing Quatre to smile faintly.

"Oh, yes please, Hannah" Quatre took the coat off and gave it to the maid who was called Hannah, who took it and hung beside Trowa's, before disappearing into another room, Trowa thought it was the kitchen, but he wasn't all that sure.

Trowa put an arm around Quatre when they went upstairs. He had a feeling that it wasn't only the prisoner who had been pleasing himself that was the reason for his lover's bad mood.

Quatre always had some kind of sixth sense that could tell when something would happen. He had once talked about an `Uchuu no kokoro' or in English: `Space heart', but Trowa couldn't bring himself to really believe in that story. It was just a little too much. He decided to speak: "You're really worried about Duo, aren't you?"

"I am" was the only thing Quatre said. They opened the door to their temporarily bedroom and closed it again after stepping inside. It was mostly painted in white and blue colours and the pastel seemed to soothe him slightly.

"Why? Duo's tough enough to make it. You saw by yourself how he handled Bat. I'm sure he'll be okay."

Quatre smiled. He didn't want to worry Trowa, but he didn't wanted to lie about his feeling either. "I hope you are right." was the only thing he said.

^^^^^^^^

Duo decided to read the letter from Heero once again. He had been prepared for feeling bored, but not `this' bored. With `this' bored, it meant that he was willing to listen to one of Relena's speeches she had before the Mariemeia-wars rather then being here, and that said a lot! Relena was a nice girl and all that, but she wasn't all that interesting to talk to, even if she was rather smart.

X-boy was sleeping, so there was no one to talk with. He had examined the book about Hindi, but quickly decided that it was too uninteresting to read. After that, he did some sit-ups and after `that', he had lay down on his bed and started to meditate. He tried to get `one with the universe' but strange enough, it didn't work. Not that it ever did. //Damn Wu-man for making a bet about me succeeding in that, anyway!//

He sighed. If he lost the bet, he would have to go to a nightclub in a shorthaired wig and pink trousers. Jesus fucking Christ!

Then, he suddenly heard someone open the door to the cell right to him. It had been empty since he had come there and he looked up.

Suddenly, his heart began to beat faster in his chest. The prisoner who stepped into the cell was one of the Prisoners. His name would be Bavol or Beval Larsen; depending on which one of them it was, since there were two of them, or in other words; they were twins.

The twins were big, muscular, with black hair and very darkly tanned skin. They had both smirked at the picture Duo had seen and this one of them was doing it right now. At Duo.

Bavol or Beval walked to the metal bars and stuck his right hand between them, while he was still smirking. "Howdy! The name's Beval Larsen, in for stealth with including murder. Nice to meetcha!"

Duo got off the bed and shook the hand. "Duo Maxwell" //the pleasure is all yours…//

Beval looked Duo over and then suddenly sneered a little through the smirk. "Man you really are small! How old are you, ten?"

Before Duo had a chance to answer, Beval started waving to another prisoner. "Man, it's Bavol! BAVOL! I'm here! I haven't seen you in a while, man! Were have you been? Hey, here! I'm glad to see you!"

Duo turned his head, and found that the other twin was standing, looking identical to Beval and waving, frenetically.

Duo was surprised by the carefree, and almost childish behaviour the two twins had. They did really not seem like murders. He watched as they conversed with each other through the bars, Beval had completely forgotten about him and Duo could use it to think about this new turn of events. Prisoners surrounded him now, and he had to keep his guard open and try to get respected by the twins.

//Oh, that'll be easy! They are both as big as Rashid and one of them laughed at my size. I'm sooo happy…//

Duo sighed as he listened to the twins while they were talking with loud voices with each other.

^^^^^^^^

"Come on, Fei! You have to have some fun now and then!"

"It's a nightclub, onna!"

"Yeah, I know."

"Then why are we going in there?"

"Are you a weakling?"

"I am not! Women are!"

"Oh, shut up!"

"Don't tell me to shut up!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

Surprisingly, Wufei shut up. When Sally was in this mood, he did NOT want to piss her off even more. Finally, he let her drag him over the rain-wet black street to the nightclub on the other side. The music was loud and plunged through the air to where Wufei and Sally were walking. `…man, I feel like a woman…´ [1]

Wufei sighed, with played defeat as they made their way into the club. He wouldn't admit it, but he quite enjoyed dancing, and bickering like this, he only did with Sally and Duo.

^^^^^^^^

Heero sighed, the same kind of defeated sigh as Wufei had at the exact same moment. Marie had dragged him into some kind of club, filled with people who were talking or dancing to the loud pop-music that was roaring in the rather small place.

He couldn't understand why Duo enjoyed going to places like this in the weekends. At first, he had tried to make Heero come with him, but failed.

Suddenly, Heero saw something familiar in the crowd of dancing people. A man with black long hair, Asian features, blue comfortable jeans and a t-shirt. Someone that had a resemblance with Wufei Chang. Actually, he could have been Wufei's twin.

That was Heero's thought until he realized that it WAS Wufei Chang, or rather, Chang Wufei.

^^^^^^^^

Wufei felt someone tap him on the back, and he turned around. His mouth fell open when he realized that it was Heero standing in front of him.

"He-he-he-Heero? What are you doing here? Aren't you protecting that girl?"

Heero couldn't help but smile amusedly at Wufei's surprise. Besides, he looked quite foolish with his mouth hanging open like that.

That's what Wufei realized to, because he hurried to pick his chin up from the dance floor.

Heero spoke: "Marie's here, at the club. What are YOU doing here?" He knew the answer, of course, but he wanted to see Wufei sputter about Sally for a while.

"Let's go have a drink," He said after a while, before throwing a look at the dance floor where Marie was dancing with a good-looking black-haired boy. He wondered how she had came into the club in the first place, wasn't she underage? [2]

^^^^^^^^^^

"A cherry coke and, umm…." Wufei looked uncertainly at Heero, who filled in:

"…And a club lime soda, please."

They sat down as they waited. The loudspeakers were now playing a strange song, which resembled "The Gummibears song" but the words were different. "…snälla och rara, helt underbara…" [3}

Wufei decided to speak first: "Okay, Heero, what are you doing here?"

He was answered with a shrug. "I've already told you, Marie went here."

An eyebrow rose "Isn't she underage?"

Another shrug. "It's not my business. Then again, why are YOU here?"

Now it was Wufei's turn to shrug. "Sally drug me here. She's probably dancing right now."

"How's Duo"

Somehow, Wufei knew that Heero had longed to ask this question. "He is fine. He should have met three of the prisoners by now. He will not have time to meet them all, but he'll have some people that know him. That'll be enough."

The drinks arrived. At the same time, Sally appeared from the crowd. "Heero? What are you doing here?"

Sigh.

^^^^^^

TBC…

^^^^^^

There will be one short chapter before getting onto the plane I think.

Oh, and the names of the twins means `wind' and `like the wind', at least if you want to believe babynameworld.com

^^^^^^

[1] Go read my parody on the song, `Man, I feel like a woman' by Shania Twain. It's called `Man, he's gonna call me an onna!'

[2] I'm not sure about what age you have to be to get in one of those clubs in USA, but in Sweden it's at 18.

[3] My brother found this song in 8 different languages on Internet. Anyway, those words are from the Swedish version since I'm from Sweden!

Review if you liked this chapter, please!?