Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ The Day Afterward ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Twenty-five: The Day Afterward

We all arrived at the home base tired from all our adventures. Everyone headed to the living room, with a lit fire a blazing, with something to snack on ranging from cookies to hot chocolate to candy for a little celebration for a job well done. Everyone was sitting down being silent until Jason brought up his little run-in with Wufei, then the girls told their story of their run-ins with the 3 of the Gundam pilots. We all decided to keep an extra-low profile, but in extreme situations where they're in trouble we can help them out but made sure we don't reveal ourselves. It was already 11:00 at night, and we all went to sleep to discuss the intel we had found.

I was first up in the morning, looking at the information on the disk and spotting the basic and most obvious details. By the time the others came down to cook breakfast, I had already set up the packets I would be giving to the group. I headed to the kitchen to help out.

Over breakfast, I said, "It seems that bin Laden and Hussein have their own Gundam." Everyone spat whatever they had in their mouths.

"They have Gundams," Jason coughed as he sipped some orange juice, "again!"

"Great, just great!" Savanna exclaimed as she slammed her fist on the table.

"It was hard enough just to kick bin Laden's ass, but now we're dealing with him and his crazy sidekick!" Trel growled.

"Hey, look on the bright side," Amy said trying to lighten the situation.

"What bright side?" Savanna growled out.

"We get to kick more butt!" she said cheerfully.

"That's true," Trel stated.

"Anyway, back to the matter at hand: the Gundam the two have is an upgraded version of the Black Plague, now blue and called Apocalypse; and the other one is called Cyclops and it's dark blue," I told them.

"With one eye I bet," Jason said eating his eggs.

"I know that all of us can predict the future, because what we're predicting is a movie we've seen before. But since bin Laden and Hussein are here, things might change," I told them as they looked at a formulated plan by the Barton Foundation. "This is their plan to take over the world. Our plan is this: Amy and Trel, you'll hit Mariemaia's colony and grab any information on any future plans."

"Okay," Trel said leaning back in her chair.

"Sure thing boss man," Amy said giving me a mock salute.

"Savanna, you're going undercover as a soldier for Mariemaia's Army," I briefed her.

"Got it; but do I have to wear the skirt?" she pleaded with me.

"That not up to me," I said to her. She mumbled under her breath.

"Jason, go help Quatre and retrieve the Gundams," I went on.

"Bring the Gundams back in one piece from the raging inferno of the sun? Sounds easy enough. And pray to god…tell captain, what are you going to do?" he said.

I stuttered at the question as I blushed a bit. "I'm…going… to…watch…Relena," I said in a shy voice. They all started to laugh at me as I tried to get my composure back and fast.

Then Dr. J appeared at the computer and said, "Greetings pilots, it has seemed that the fruits of your labor are most enjoyable?"

We all mumbled, "Yes."

"You're needed in space now, and I have your shuttle tickets already booked under Matt's name. At the colony, you'll rendezvous with a man named Fred Dannon," he said as a picture of him appeared. "Yes, I know that he looks like Howard, but he's actually Howard's twin brother. He'll take you to his ship called the USS Titan," and a picture of the Titan appeared. "Good luck," as the screen disappeared.

"Well at least he didn't say good bye," Jason said. We all laughed.