Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ The Force ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Thirty-six: The Force

We were kissing quietly by the fire, and then we all were transformed into our mythical form and were transported somewhere else, in a circle. We were trying to figure out what in the hell was going on. Then a while ball appeared in the middle of the circle; it was quiet for a few minutes, until it said, "Well done my friends, well done indeed."

"Remind me to put this on my top ten of freakiest things to happen in my life," Jason said.

"Ditto," Savanna said.

"This is not freaky Griffin; this is your destiny," the ball said.

"Right," Nikita said while she floated and crossed her arms.

"Seriously, it is," it said.

"Yeah right, and then pigs will fly," Amy said. I pig flew over us, and we were quiet for a few seconds. "Never mind," she said quickly.

"What do you want with us?" Trel asked.

"Nothing, expect to tell you that you can stay if you like," the ball said.

"So you mean that we can stay here in the Gundam Dimension?" I said with hope in my eyes.

"Yes," it said to us. Everyone started to dance around and music came out of nowhere, but the party came to a sudden stop when the thought of our family and friends came into the picture.

"I knew this would come up," the light said. A few seconds ticked by, and then a jewel came floating towards us, and it started to glow. It was in the shape of our Guardian creature.

"These will take you from your world to this world, and visa-versa. So in other words, you can come back whenever you please," the lighted ball said. The party went on.

"But we warned," the ball said, "you have unfinished work." We untransformed and found ourselves in the middle of the campfire. Then Fred and the pilots came of the forest yelling, "Treize, Osama, and Saddam have escaped!"

"TREIZE!" Wufei yelled to the top of his lungs.

"Uh oh," we all said.

"Round three, ding-ding-ding," Jason said.

"Ah shit, here we go again," I said.