Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Rivalry in Austin ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Thirty-nine: Rivalry in Austin

It was a crisp early morning in Austin, Texas. It was about 7:30in the morning, and I had just arrived at the Olympic Village. I checked into my room, and when I got there, I saw a note hanging from my doorknob.

Dear American Gundam Pilots,

Your mission is to protect Mariemaia and to defeat your rival. That is all.

From,

The Force

'What the…' I thought as I read the note.

I went into my room, and I was really happy that they gave the best hospitality; one big living room, kitchen, and two bedrooms just for me. While I was putting my luggage into the room, I was wondering whether or not my team was here. So, I went downstairs to take a look at the rest of the hotel and possibly Olympic Village.

I was about to exit to the lobby when I heard someone snap, "Hey! Hey! I like Rocky Jr. It's not like your title was any better." I was trying to figure out whose voice it was, and then I thought, 'Jason.' They were here. I walked up to them and tried to break it up.

"There will be no arguing at this table as long as I'm the leader of this team," I said, appearing out of nowhere to surprise them.

"Look! Look!" Jason pointed and laughed, "It's Dragon Fists of Fury!" as he slammed his fist into the table trying to maintain his laughing. I sent them my semi-trademark glare to them as I pulled up a chair and got something to drink.

"Well, well, it looks like the whole gang is back," Amy said with a smile on her face.

Jason was still laughing and he even fell off his chair. He was laughing so hard when he said, "It's the little mermaid," you couldn't even hear him.

"Just pretend we don't know him," Savanna said as Jason was rolling on the floor holding his gut. Tourists kept passing by us and gave all of us weird looks.

Eventually, he calmed himself down, but he was still red on his face.

"Welcome back," Trel said to Jason.

"So, did you guys get the day off?" Niki asked. A few "Yep" and "Yeah" were heard around the table.

"So, you guys want to do anything?" Amy asked.

"Since we're in Texas, may I suggest some bull riding?" Trel asked.

"You mean the mechanical ones or the flesh, in-your-face one?" Jason asked.

"The mechanical ones," Trel said.

Suddenly, a chair went flying over our heads and landed on our table. Everyone backed away as six figures with large smirks on their faces came to us. We all glared at them as we quickly recognized them.

One was a girl, and she was short, had green eyes, purple hair, wore a while shirt that said "Troublemaker," black jeans, and tennis shoes; she looked like the leader of the group. On her right was another girl, brown eyed and black haired, about 5" 6', wore a "Princess" shirt and pink jeans. In the middle was a red hair girl with a shirt wearing a shirt that said "Daddy's Girl," and green jeans. Right behind her was a blonde girl with green eyes and was wearing a white shirt with the saying "I Have Issues" and blue jeans. On the right were two guys: one had brown hair, a goatee, brown eyes, and a shirt saying "God's Gift to Women"; the other one had brown hair with spikes, blue eyes, and wore a shirt that said "Hot Stuff."

They walked towards in a snotty way as one of the one of the guys was winking at the girls in my team.

"20 bucks say they're the ones here to kill Mariemaia," Jason said.

"Make that 50," I said to him.

The leader walked up to me, and for that whole entire time, I've been glaring back at her.

"Matthew Miranda, how have you been?" she said coolly.

Fine Dixie. You?" I said coldly.

"Fine. My gang here is doing quite well," she said. "Your friends have probably met some of my friends here before."

"I've meet Dana Kotlowski before," Amy growled as she glared at her. "I was hoping to not to see your ugly face here," she spat.

"Well, surprise Amy. I'll see you in the water," Dana said as she left the group. Amy was pissed off enough to beat her to a bloody pulp but she backed down, being the better person.

"Hello Charlie," Nikita said with venom in her mouth.

"My beautiful little flower, how have you been, and who are your friends," he said as he winked at the other girls, who in returned gagged. I have to tell you: he really sucks when trying to pick up women.

"I'm not little anymore Charlie Warren and neither are my friends," she spat. "And I'm not yours."

"Well, I'll be seeing your leader on the mat," he said as she tried to wink at a new bunch of women tourists, who also gagged. I snickered at his failure.

"Right," Niki said.

"Alex," Trel said.

"Trela darling, how have you been? How's your family?" Alex said.

"I'm fine and so is my family," she also spat, "unlike yours, who you will never see."

"Well I'll see you on the field darling," she laughed, that annoying laugh that rich people make, as she left.

"Make sure you bring it dumbass!" Trel shouted.

"We've met before," Savanna said. "Haven't we, Triexe?" as she glared at her.

"We sure have in the past. Oh, I remember now: I got the gold from you last time from the section championships Walker."

"Yes, I remember perfectly. Well you only had the medal for only 10 seconds until your horse collapsed and started foaming at the mouth when you gave it drugs the night before the show jumping. And by the way, that shirt of yours is right," Savanna said coolly. Triexe stuck up her nose and walked away.

"I'll see you on the course Walker!" she shouted. Savanna stuck up her middle finger and said, "Up yours!"

"Marky Warky who had to farty," Jason sang, and I think he was trying to rhyme at the same time.

"Jason, I'm going to pound you into the ground in front of your lady friends," he said coolly.

"Oh really, I think I did the pounding on your sorry mama's boy ass," Jason snapped back.

"I have nothing else to say Jason," Mark said as he walked away.

"Hey Mark!" Jason shouted as he gave him the middle finger. Mark was about to take down Jason when Dixieheld him back. Meanwhile, Jason was doing the "Bring it on" sign.

I was at a glaring contest with Dixiewhen Treixe said, "I'll make sure tag team won't come back," as she started to walk away. "And, oh, by the way: see you at the bull riding."

So much for that rivalry…