Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Hotel Chase ( Chapter 51 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

YAY! I'VE REACHED CHAPTER 50!!! But really, it's been long, about a month, since I started this series. I just want to thank everyone who has read and has reviewed. Thank you and happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

~Matthew Miranda~

11/26/03

Chapter Fifty: Hotel Chase

That same morning, around 4, we woke up and headed to an early buffet breakfast. We were all worried about what in the hell was going on. The weird phone, werewolves-type mutants on the loose, missing girl or boyfriend, Mariemaia appearing after her disappearance, and the coaches and Jason not showing up for breakfast was all a shock to us.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm freaked out," Amy said, leaning against her chair.

"Ditto," Savanna said quietly.

"It's unusual that all of this is happening at the same time," I said.

"This is too weird…they're planning something, and I can feel it," Trel said, looking at the table.

A few minutes went by, and then we all heard a girlish scream come from the pool area. When we got there, we saw Jason lying on the ground looking at a gun that was being held by a cloaked figure, who was giving the peace sign.

"Peace?" said Jason. The figure laughed and it gave Jason the middle finger.

"That wasn't nice!" he shouted. He was knocked out unconscious.

"Hey you!" Trel said, pulling out her gun. The figure ran off, with Trel and Niki hot on her tail. Savanna was trying to wake Jason up, and Amy grabbed a bucket of water and poured it on him. A few curses and death threats later, he was up and going. I made sure he was ok, and then I sprinted to my room and grabbed my double Deagles, then sprinted off following Niki and Trel.

I was trying to catch up with them and when I got there, I saw Trel sitting on the figure. I took of the cape, and I saw it was Mariemaia with no emotion in her eyes looking a bit pale.

"What the hell?" Amy asked.

"It couldn't be Mariemaia, couldn't it?" Savanna asked. Niki approached her cautiously with Trel watching her 6 as he examined her.

"It is," Niki said.

"What's wrong with her? It looks like…um…she looks dead," Jason said. Then all of the sudden Mariemaia stood up with a smirk on her face.

"OK, she's a freak of nature," I said as I switched the gun's safety to off. The others started to circle around her.

"You know, this reminds me of a joke of 12 things you should never say to an officer…" Jason said before he was cut off by Savanna.

"Now is not the time," she said.

"'Gee son, your eyes look red…have you been drinking?' the officer would say. You should never say 'Gee officer, your eyes look glazed…have you been eating a donut?'" Jason said as he slapped his knee and laughed like a madman. Mariemaia was still growling and her eyes where glowing. She suddenly leapt over us and started to run again. Jason and I where the first ones after her, with the others lagging behind us. We where led into a dark hallway, and she looked back at us with her eyes still glowing. We both ran faster and I fired a few rounds, missing her by inches. Then we where led into a room, which was dark with only one door and no windows.

"Where is she?" I growled as we looked everywhere for her.

"What? Do I look like her keeper?" Jason said. Then we heard laughing and saw her laughing as they slammed the door and locked the door.

"Oh shit," I said.

"That little brat!" Jason said as he tried to break down the door. "Come back here…I have some nice candy for you; it's called Uncle Jason's Sucker Punch of Pain."

"Jason!" I yelled.

"What?" he said. Then he suddenly collapsed and hit the ground from some sort of strange smoke. I was coughing on the ground trying not to breathe in the smoke.

"What the fuck is going on?" I said as I fought the smoke pretty good. Then I saw someone appear in front of me.

"Relena?" I asked in shock.

A few seconds, I felt something hit the back of my head, and then I blacked out…