Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Jailbreak ( Chapter 52 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Fifty-one: Jailbreak

I don't know what happened after it seemed that someone hit me in the back of the head, causing me to be unconscious. I had blacked out for a few hours, it felt, and when I woke up, I heard such noise I had to wake up me. Figures out, everyone was here, and that we just got our asses captured. I slowly opened my eyes only to see all of us beaten up good and them…well they looked…damn…THEY LOOKED LIKE FREAK'N MUTANTS! That or they were mutants. So, I decided to lay low and try to ride this one out.

"Get up Matthew! I know you're not sssssssleeping," I heard someone hiss, which was Dixie.

I got up, but it took me a long time since I had leg pain that made it hard to get up.

"What do you want?" I asked that ugly mutant while I cracked a few bones which made the pain go away easily; she winced at my actions.

"To kill you," she hissed.

"Sorry ain't gonna happen today," I laughed. I ran behind her and grabbed her tail. "This I learned from the croc hunter." She tried to bite at me, but I would side step and continue to build pressure on her tail.

Then we all decided to break out of this joint and get the hell out of here. But we didn't expect this outcome…unlike the other battles we did against them, we had lost our great speed and edge against them, which made us wide open for all attacks.

During the fight, we all sustained injury and I thought I had suffered the worst. I had a broken arm, which I tried to use against Dixie and didn't work, and a bruised jaw and knee from her strong tail whips.

We where on the ropes, slipping slowly into darkness; I thought this was one we weren't going to win. Then I felt the base shake and the building started to collapse. I saw a bunch of mobile suits that had come as a search and rescue. Then I passed out again…

Next thing I know, I was in a hospital wing of the base and everyone was treated. We slowly woke up to see all of our coaches there.

"Good…you're all awake," Coach Maxon said.

"How do you feel?" Coach Myra said, walking up to her tag team.

"I feel like I've been kicked, beaten, battered, bruised, and got my ass kicked," Trel said, trying to get up from her bed; she winced at the pain as she tried. "Just give me a coke and I'll be fine," she smiled.

"Good," she said. "How do you feel Niki?"

"Like a herd of elephants just danced on my body," she replied dully. Her coach handed her some Advil which she took happily.

My coach walked up to me and asked, "How are you feeling today?"

"I feel like shit," I said while trying to control my pain, "but I'm fine."

Then he addressed all of us. "It is most important that all of you participate in the final day of the Olympics," he said to us.

"Are you nuts? We almost got killed a few hours ago," Amy said.

"You must reveal bin Laden's true plans," Coach Debbie said.

"Alright then, enlighten us on your plans," I said. They were silent until Savanna said, "There's more bad news isn't there?"

"The Gundams have been stolen," Coach Bombay whispered.

"NO!!! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO CHARGE RENT SOON!!!" Jason yelled.

"No! No! Not yours, Gundams 01-05," Coach Maxon said.

"OK that's cool," Jason said as he leaned back in his bed.

"No it's not!" Coach Myra said. "Bin Laden's plans are to use the Gundam pilots to assassinate the president then destroy the United States state by state."

"Breaking the US piece by piece," I said. "Well that ain't gonna happen when I'm here!" I got up, took some pain killers, and walked out of the room.

But I had the final match between me and Charlie tonight. This time, it's personal.