Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Taking Charlie to the Big Dance ( Chapter 53 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Fifty-two: Taking Charlie to the Big Dance

It was a full house as this was the most anticipated final match of the Olympics. Both me and Charlie where good contenders for the gold medal from the get-go, and now it was time to dance and find out who had enough to stand the tallest at the podium.

But before anything happened, Shelly pulled me down and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Win or loose, you're my hero," she said to me.

Then, the bell ring…it was time for the big dance.

'Let's roll,' I thought to myself.

It felt like the fight went on forever as I got constantly kicked and punched; one time I got knocked down from a low sweeping kick but I got back up with a quick flip. Charlie decided to impress the ladies, who where acting like rabid fangirls, which in the process took up a lot of his energy. With every kick and punch he took, it seemed to drain him each time, while I sat there dodging every move using little energy.

5 minutes passed and Charlie was working a sweat while I had made no sweat. He tried to take me down easily my hitting my vital spots where I got injured. But it was dumb for him to come close to me and use such fast attacks. Then he just ran out of steam, and he was panting in front of me.

I took him for an endless waltz. I fired a high right punch, a low left punch, and then did the same thing again before performing a low roundhouse kick to take him down. The force of the impact on his head made sure he wasn't getting back up. He was now an ugly pile of shit for the dung beetles to pick up. I kneed him on his chest and said to him, "Do you know why you lost?" He shook his head.

"This is why," I said to him as I posed, making the girls squeal. Charlie was down by TKO and he looked like he needed medical attention. But attention aside, the dance was over. And he was still lying on the dance floor.

I headed to my locker room as the paramedics came to the middle of the room, and then it hit me: Relena and the Gundam pilots where a no-show. Damn, that sucks…