Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Going Out With a Bang ( Chapter 54 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Fifty-three: Going Out With a Bang

The closing ceremonies where tonight, and the stadium, we expected, to be packed with fans representing their countries. Tonight would also be the medal ceremony, and we where all happy that we had a chance to stand taller than anyone else. We where dressed in polo shirts, with the American flag, and white kakis which where very comfy.

My team was the last one to receive the group of medals. When President Bush came out, we saw 6 people walk out with him in Secret Service suits, but the thing was it was the Gundam pilots and Relena. We had now to watch for anything.

"Now they decide to show up," I whispered to them.

"You got that right," they all said to me.

They where about to play the national anthem and hand out our medals when a gun went off; we all ducked for cover, but when we came up we saw Heero holding his gun up into the air.

Panic came in the air as people scrambled to the exits, but where blocked by black masked men. Mobile suits came from the sky, touched down, and encircled the stadium. We where surrounded, but we kept our cool.

Then Jason started to laugh out loud and fell off his podium.

"What's so funny Storm?" Mark said over a PA system.

He was still rolling around when I pulled out a remote control that was connected to a bomb. I held it up high so that everyone could see.

"I got a bomb! And I know how to use it!" I yelled.

"They've gone nuts!" Dixieshouted.

Now at this point, everyone was scared shitless as they waited their final seconds before being blown out of this world. Meanwhile, the rivals where shouting orders to something. Those black masked men disappeared and everyone was evacuated. Then we saw the mobile suits lock on to us with their laser cannons.

I pulled the trigger and white smoke filled the stadium like thick fog. We moved quickly and secured the president before getting the hell out of here. Before we left, we put him in the shower area of the locker room. Eventually, they would find him or the other way around.

But as we reached for our getaway vehicles, I took a quick glance at our rivals. And man they where more uglier then the last time I saw them like that.

"After them you foolssssssssssss!" Dixie shouted as they started to chase us with their mobile suits.

We all drove off in different directions, and all six of them followed each car.

My car, which was a van, was being driven by a computer. I stripped off to my mission clothing as the others would be doing now at this time. I pulled up the monitor and there I saw my teammates waiting for me to execute the plan.

I nodded and asked, "You all know what to do?" They all nodded back. "Alright then…let's roll!!!"