Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Payback's a Bitch ( Chapter 55 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Fifty-four: Payback's a Bitch

I jumped out of the car as it continued on its course. I was rolling down a dirt hill when I pulled out another detonator. I pressed it and my Gundam came out of the canyon walls. I quickly jumped up and waited at other side of the canyon for a rematch.

I was waiting for something or someone to come out and face me one-on-one when I felt the ground shake. I reacted quickly and fired my boosters, and Dixie's Gundam barely missed my right leg.

"Matthew! Where are you?" I heard her hiss.

"I'm right here bitch!" I said as I pulled out my beam saber and nosedived towards her. She tried to counterattack by using her missiles, but I easily sliced them in half. I came down hard and sliced her tail. Now I was on ground level with the beam in one hand and my Burning Finger on her Gundam's head.

"Sssssssssssssssilly Matthew, I will become stronger with more heat," she hissed at me.

"Well not today sweetheart," I said to her as I slowly pushed her to the edge as her Gundam was lit up in red. Then I turned on the boosters and pushed her more.

"What are you doing?" she shouted at me as she tried to push me back.

"I'm trying to cool you down!" I shouted as I pressed a little button on the right thrusters which kicked in the nitrous oxide - also known as NOS - and pushed her right down the cliff.

"I'm not going alone!" she shouted as she tried to grab on to my leg and drag me down, which she did. Now both us where flying down the cliff. I didn't know there was a river at the bottom, and when we hit it, she cooled off and I ended up on the river bank. I got up quickly and searched for her. I couldn't pick up anything since my senor equipment broke in the fall and needed time to get back on-line. Then I felt something hit me from behind. I swung back but all I got was rock.

"Matthew, you are sooooooooooooo stupid for bringing me down here. You thought you would have the advantage but guesssssssssss again Miranda!" she hissed as she got me with her tail. Then she tried to get again but this time I grabbed her with my Burning Finger. I was nearing her with my beam saber and then there was darkness. I watched as she fell back into the water.

I kneeled down as I hoped out of the cockpit and grabbed C4, my Deagles, and a large silver needle. I opened her cockpit and I didn't find her. I placed the C4 before moving on. I found out that she flew and hit the canyon wall. I held a Deagle in one hand and the needle in the other as I examined her dead body. She turned around and slithered off; I went after her and stabbed her in the shoulder. I dived into the water as she returned to her human state.

I heard sirens and I had to bail now, so I went back to my Gundam and took off quickly. I detonated the C4, and Dixie's Gundam was now a piece of scrap metal…well actually, a piece of Gundanium alloy.

If I learned anything from tonight's battle, let it be this: payback can be a bitch.