Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ The Dark Gundam ( Chapter 56 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Fifty-five: The Dark Gundam

We all had a chill feeling come down our spines as we all landed. We got out of our Gundams and sat around as we watched the sun set in the west.

"What was that?" Niki asked.

"I don't know, but I smell something evil afoot," Jason said.

"It's probably your foot since you've haven't bathed in awhile," Savanna laughed.

"That's not funny," Jason came back.

"Wait a minute…something is here," Trel said.

"And it ain't good," I said as the earth started to shake again. Then in the distance, we saw some odd Gundam. I pulled out my binoculars, and I saw that it was the Dark Gundam.

"We're in trouble, aren't we?" Amy asked as I spotted 6 Gundams in front of the Dark Gundam.

"Big trouble," Trel said.

I was quick to identify all the Gundams: the five pilots in their respected Gundams, Relena in the Tallgeese III, Apocalypse, Cyclops, and the Dark Gundam.

Now, we had to figure out how to defeat 9 Gundams with the 6 of us. Not very good odds, but I like it when the odds are against us.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I yelled.

All of them where standing behind some sort of portal, which I think they transported the Dark Gundam through.

"What the hell is that thing?" Trel shouted.

"It's the Dark Gundam," I said with a smirk, "and I would have never guessed this surprise."

"What's the Dark Gundam Matthew?" Amy asked me.

"It was an all-powerful Gundam from another series that almost swallowed up the earth," Savanna started to explain.

"But Domon Kasshu made sure the thing was destroyed," I finished off.

"But it's so freak'n cool…I've always wanted to pilot one of those ever I laid eyes on it. Think of the mass destruction," Jason drooled.

"Let me remind you that we're on the other side of the gun," Niki said.

"A powerful gun," Jason added with a smirk.

All of the Gundams where sitting around, and we had our weapons drawn ready to strike at any moment.

"It's obvious on who we're going after, but please be careful. I think they are most likely under control of the DG cells," I said.

"What is that?" Trel asked, confused.

"DG cells are how the Dark Gundam multiplies by itself. It infects other living things, and the victims becomes robot-like and has superhuman abilities," I explained.

"And they infect for a period of time, they're gone," Savanna said sadly.

"You mean you can't get them back?" Amy asked.

"I'm not positive on that, and I'm not sure that the virus is even in affect," Trel said.

"But how do we get rid of it?" Niki asked.

"Chop off the head," Jason said as he went off to fight Quatre.

Everyone charged in full motion with a clash to be heard across the open seas.

"Easier said than done…good luck, and god speed," I said to all my teammates. "LET'S ROLL!!!"

This would be one battle for the history books…