Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Memiors of an Amiercan Gundam Pilot ❯ Destroy At All Costs ( Chapter 58 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I don't own anything in here, except my own character. Everything and everyone else is owned by their respected owners.

To see the whole entire fanfiction series, visit www.gundamwing-gofightwin.web1000.com. (Note that this fanfic series won't be on the page, but all of the rest of the fanfics will be there, from the original Gundam Wing - Go, Fight, Win to the recently written Preventer's Core. Plus, you'll find side stories, songfics, and a bio of all the characters.)

Chapter Fifty-seven: Destroy at All Costs

All of us flew back to Austin injured, weak, tired, and Gundams that were barely running. But we all knew we had to defeat the Dark Gundam and send it back to hell. It was also the only way we would get to Osama, Saddam, and Treize who where all standing there.

Niki and Jason fired on all cylinders but the Dark Gundam sliced through their missiles and blocked their gattling gun fire. I tried to get through the thick armor by using my Burning Finger; and Savanna, Trel, and Amy where slicing their way through, but it would regenerate itself.

"Does anyone know how to defeat this thing?" Amy said, out of breath as she sliced and diced.

"Um…yes and no," Jason said, firing a few missiles at the head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Trel shouted, dodging some laser fire.

"He's got a theory," Savanna said while she used her Laser Whip to fight through.

"Oh great," Niki said, slapping her forehead and firing more missiles.

"We're out of time," I said to them as I punched through the thick armor. "We've got to use it…it's the only thing we have."

So, we had Storm Shadow, Ocasta, and Phoenix charge up their weapons. Then with the help from Kodiak and Death Fortress, they all knocked down the Dark Gundam. Then I, from up high, charged down and with my Burning finger I dug into the cockpit and slowly pulled it out.

It worked. It really worked.

I placed the cockpit down on the ground, and the three sprinted in different directions. Trel caught up to Treize and everyone else went after Osama and Saddam. When it was all said and done, we had the two surrounded and Treize pinned down.

"Got ya you motherfuckers," I said to them. "It's over."

"I hope you like jail 'cause I hear the food tastes like shit," Jason said, waving good-bye.

"It's not over yet," Osama said as he laughed evilly and pressed a button. A white vortex appeared and everyone was sucked down…

Then I woke up in my bed. Was it over? I didn't know, but I would find out soon enough. All of us would make our return to their world and continue our fight for freedom and the American Way…

Well that's it. I don't know if Shadow Fox will be writing more anymore sequels, but I might write an alternate ending to The Great Return or I might start writing a bunch of short stories containing our characters and them. Either way, I'm not done writing…and please write a sequel!!! You don't have to, but I'm just asking!!! Oh yeah, and thanks to everyone who read and reviewed!!!

~Matthew Miranda~

December2nd, 2003