Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Days in the Winner-Barton-Chang-Maxwell-Yuy-Himitsu house ❯ 12/2/05 -what a drab morning... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Days in the Winner-Barton-Chang-Maxwell-Yuy-Himitsu house
By: Shini and Baka
1/?
No beta (they'd have to be crazy to do it)
1x2x5(not much right now! More later)
3x4(ditto)
Baka x Sasha (later chaps)
Shini x Megan (later chaps)
 
DISCLAIMER:
Baka: we don't own Gundam Wing. In fact, the Gundam boys own us. We are their little sisters. So…
Shini:..Just ignore her. She'll stop eventually.
Baka:*continues rambling*
~~
 
 
Bakagami bursts into her room, cookies in hand. “INTERNE~EET!!!” she yells as she dives for the red laptop on her bed that is covered in purple heartagrams. She quickly boots up her computer and turns on her playlist, with `Wings Of a Butterfly', by Him playing very loudly. She then starts singing rather loudly with cookies in her mouth as she browses the Internet.
 
~~meanwhile~~
 
Downstairs in the kitchen Shinigami, Quatre, Kei, and Duo were having a late breakfast, (A.K.A. well, coffee eggs and toast) while trying to get Kei to eat her cereal as well. If you know any 3 year olds, then you know it's kinda hard. Especially when she wants to shoot the bowl. With a frown on his normally happy face, Quatre sighs and gives up. “Well Kei, if you don't eat, you can't play video games.” “But daddy! Uncle Heero said I don't HAVE to eat breakfast! He said I can play with him!” whined Kei. Quatre sighs and duo laughs. “Your stupid lover is filling my daughter's head with nonsense!” Quatre hissed out of the side of his mouth at Duo. Duo smiles.” my stupid lover that always baby-sits when you and Tro' want to go out alone? I'll tell him you said that.” Quatre turned slightly pale and remained quiet. Shini smiled, the brushed Kei's short naturally dark brown and blonde streaked hair back. “If you eat, I'll let you…uh…” she stops and thinks for a second, “brush my hair! Yeah! That's it!” she finally comes up with after a few minutes. Kei looks up at Duo, who merely shrugs at her and finishes devouring his poor oatmeal. She then looks at Quatre with pleading puppy dog eyes; her turquoise eyes giving off a sad yet playful look. Finally Quatre gives in. “okay. Eat a few bites at least.” And with that, she starts munching away happily on her cookie crisp.
~
Realizing nothing good is happening on the Internet at 10 in the morning, Baka gets off of her laptop, and sets it on her desk, next to her 2 Xbox controllers. She then bounces happily out of the room, and into Wufei's room. Without knocking. Oh man, was she going to get yelled at. “Baka! WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!?!” he yells at her as she glomps him. “I just came to see you, Wu-babe! I missed my big brother Wuffers!” she whines. Wufei then pushes her off of himself, and then stands up. “First you burst in my door, you ruin my meditation, you glomp me, then you say you `missed me.' What the HELL is wrong with you, woman?! You saw me at dinner! Can't I have a LITTLE time to myself?!?!”, he yells. Bakagami rolls at him and sits on the bed.
~
After Kei finishes breakfast and Shinigami has multiple bows twisted in her hair, she takes the small turquoise-eyed girl in the blue dress up to Heero's room, where she drops her off. “Have fun!” she exclaims. “Yup, sure will.” Heero replies as he looks over his shoulder at Shini, nodding his head. She then walks down the hallway, and as she gets close to Wufei's room, she hears loud bumping. With an odd look on her face, she opens the door and sees Wufei and Bakagami in a sword fight. Wufei's kantana against Baka's flame sword. She then sweatdrops and closes the door, walking away.
~~
 
 
Shini: well, how was it? Boring? Dull? Pointless? Cause that's what I told Baka.
Baka: oh shut up. Beginnings are always drab. It's gonna get better, I promise! ^_^
*Wufei runs up with a large frying pan and starts chasing Baka*
*Shini sweatdrops*
Shinigami: uuuh…. yeah. Well, I guess I have to finish wrapping this up…if you actually read this to the end, leave me a review. Tell me how bad it sucks, or whatev. You could even suggest what I make happen in this drab story next. Cause Baka is boring…. anyways, I've got to separate those two. So uh…yeah….
*Runs off after them with a mallet*