Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Days in the Winner-Barton-Chang-Maxwell-Yuy-Himitsu house ❯ Chapter 2: uncle Inu's trees ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Days in the Winner-Barton-Chang-Maxwell-Yuy-Himitsu house:
Chapter 2: uncle Inu's trees
By: Shini and Baka
2/?
No beta (they'd have to be crazy to do it)
1x2x5
3x4
Miroku x Sango
Inuyasha x Kagome (can't really tell)
Baka x Sango (accident! I SWEAR!)
 
DISCLAIMER:
Baka: we don't own Gundam Wing. Or Frisbees. In fact, the Gundam boys own us. We are their little sisters. So…
Shini:..Just ignore her. She'll stop eventually.
Baka: *continues rambling*
~~
 
 
 
Shini: did I ever mention that my NAME name was Sakura? Or that Baka's was Kasumi?
Trowa: you never mentioned it to them. I, of course, call you two by your official names.
Wufei: Heero and I call you your real names when you've done something wrong.
Duo: I don't. ^_^ I just call you Kasi and Saku. But mostly Baka and Shini.
Baka: *glomps Duo* I know. ^_^ You do! Duo-kuuuu~un!
*Baka and Duo link arms and start singing `American Idiot'*(well, they ARE American, and they ARE idiots…)
*Everybody else sweatdrops*
Shini: anyway… on with the story!
 
 
Its 11 0' clock…. Silence. Then, BOOM! BANG!
CRASH CRASH CRASH!!!
“NOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO ANTIE BAKA!!! I DON'T WANT A BATH!!!!” Screamed Kei, as she wiggled and threw a fit in Baka's arms. Finally, Baka just rolls her eyes and drops the muddy girl in her daddy Quatre's living room. “Baka, get this muddy girl out of my living room…” he hissed. “Well, she's dirty, muddy, and filthy. I tried to give your little demon here a bath, and she threw a fit. Oh, and to top everything off, Heero and Duo just got out of the shower as well. Now I have to go braid. I am NOT babysitting a squirming and wet little girl. She's yours. YOU do it.” And with that, Bakagami marched out of the room. Quatre looks down at his watch. “5…4…3…2…” as he looks up, Baka came running in. “kitty Quat! You know I can't stay mad at you long!” she wails as she glomps him and kisses both his cheeks. “KASUMI!!!! GET YOUR ASS UP HERE AND HELP BRAID HAIR!! I'M TANGLED!!” Shinigami yells down at her sister. Both Quatre and Baka facefault.
~
Once up stairs, Bakagami sees that poor Shini wasn't lying. She WAS tangled up in Heero's very unruly and very long hair. She looks at Duo, who was brushing his silky smooth hair without any tangles in it, then Wufei, who was in between them trying to help Shini get unstuck. Baka looked at Duo. Then Wufei. Then Heero. Duo. Wufei. Heero. Heero. Wufei. Duo. Shini. Duo. Heero. Shini. Duo Wu-“OKAY!! NOW YOU'VE SEEN! So HELP me!!!” Shinigami finally interrupted. Bakagami crossed her arms. “Nope.” And with that, she walked out to go make a phone call.
~
Half an hour later, she was walking down the hallway back towards Duo's room, where the Tangled, and the Beautiful (XD soap operas…) previously were. And on her way, Heero walked up on her from behind, and scared her. Without thinking, she extended her long and sharp demon claws, and grabbed Heero by his shirt. Then she realized whom she had grabbed. You see, there are 5 people you CANNOT do this to, or you will die. Duo, Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru, Quatre before tea, and Heero. With Heero being the deadliest. So Bakagami ran for her life.
~
After hiding in a closet for 3 hours, Baka was found by Kei, who was looking for her doll. And Kei told Heero. Who was just in the other room. So Baka closed her eyes and started praying. “Baka, I wasn't gonna hit you. Inuyasha is here. With Kagome, Shippou, Miroku, and Sango. Why are they here?” she peeked one of her eyes open at him. “We are going to get Christmas trees,” she said once she realized he wasn't lying. So he helped her out of the closet, and she made her way downstairs.
~
After a few glomps, gropes, and smacks, they were all settled. “So how many of these things are we getting?” asked Inuyasha. “Well, as many as our female `friends' here want.” Miroku said smoothly, which earned him another slap. “OW! But Sango, dearest, I meant you too! And Kagome! And Kei! I was ju-“ SLAP! “Just shutting up.” Finished Sango, who was smiling. “Inuyasha seems to be in la la land.” Shini pointed out. And he was. His was so into the TV, that he didn't even hear his name! “Don't you all remember when he was AFRAID of the TV?” Baka asked.
 
**Flashback to the day Kagome finally brought the gang to the future. 4 years ago.**
It was a beautiful summer morning… and 3 dog demons, 1 cat demon, and a fox demon were in the park. Playing Frisbee. And Inuyasha gets hit in the head with said Frisbee
…Err…anyways!
When they all got to Kagome's house, Inuyasha was just a little frightened by everything. “SAKURA! KASUMI! Watch your brother! Don't let him wreck my house! OSWARIIIIII!!!!!” Inuyasha falls flat on his face due to the subduing spell, and Bakagami and Shinigami, who are also known as Kasumi and Sakura, flattened their poor abused ears against their heads. “Geez, we aren't in the house yet, can we not yell?!”
~
“Inuyasha, this is a TV. You watch things on it.” Kagome tried to explain. “A tee vee? Why would you watch things on this stupid little box thing?” he said as he sniffed it. Baka (or Kasumi) turned on the TV, and an old western happened to be on. “Shoot em up! Shoot em up!” she cheered happily, oblivious to Inuyasha raising the Tessiaga over his head. “Inuyasha! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~OOO!” yelled Shini, as a slow motion moment seemed to occur. She jumped in front of the TV, going very slowly. “Move Sakura. I'm going to get rid of that…that…DEMON behind you.” He said, fear apparent in his eyes. She rolled her eyes and looked at Kagome. “Now.” “Inuyasha, oswari.” Kagome said calmly, then went back to explaining technology to Miroku and Sango.
**End very pointless and crappy flashback**
 
Everybody in the room, except for Inuyasha, Kei and Shippou, was rolling on the floor laughing. “It's not funny…” Inuyasha grit out. “Okay…okay.” Kagome said, trying to stop laughing. “Where are we going to get trees from?” she asked. Baka looked up. “I know of a nice little forest. It has the nicest looking trees, too.” Quatre sweatdrops. “You mean the forest that I own, that the trail on the side of the house leads to?” “Yeah. ^_^ How'd ya know?” she replies, causing everybody to facefault.
~
With Duo and Heero in the lead holding hands, Quatre, Trowa, Baka, Shini, Kagome, Sango, Inuyasha, Miroku and Wufei, who was carrying in Kei and was holding Shippou's hand all walked down the narrow path towards Quatre's forest. Trowa stops abruptly, causing everybody behind him to have a 9 car…err, person pile up. “Oopsies…I just wanted to know how we were gonna cut down the trees if we didn't bring an ax.” Heero holds up a gun, Shini points at her lightning sword, Baka waves her sheathed flame sword, Wufei nods to his kantana, Kagome shows him her bow and arrows, Miroku holds out his hand with Kazana on it, Sango shows him Hiraikotsu, and Inuyasha `keh's. Trowa sweatdrops and they continue walking.
~
“Uncle Inu! I want this one!” Kei says as she points to a huge Christmas tree. “Uh…Kei, darling, why not one that's a bit…ah.smaller?” Quatre started as he looked up, trying to see how tall the tree was. “If we get this one baby, we won't be able to carry it home.” said Trowa calmly. “Well I ca-“ “Inuyasha, oswari.” Kagome said, saving Trowa from question, and causing Inuyasha to fall face first onto Wufei's shoes. “He had to be near me…” he grumbled, “I rather don't want dog slobber on my shoes.” He said to Inuyasha, causing everybody else to laugh. They continued on and finally found a perfect sized Christmas tree, that was not thin nor was it too thick. It was smaller than the other one, but big enough to need Inuyasha, Miroku, Shini and Baka to all help carry it.
~
“Dingle balls! Dingle balls! Dingle in today!” Shini, Baka, Shipper, Kei, and Duo all sang as they put lights on the newly set up tree, in the main living room. Sango and Kagome sweatdrop. “Sometimes it's hard to tell how old they really are…” Sango whispers behind her hand to Kagome. “HEY!” Shini yells as she climbs a ladder trying to put a Heartagram on top of the tree. “Oops, demonic hearing…” Kagome says as she and Sango giggle. “Speaking of demonic ears… I'm piercing their ears for them.” Heero, who just walked in the room, said. “Yeah. We are still doing it later, right Heero?” Duo asked, giving Heero a wink. Wufei, who was watching TV on the couch opposite of Kagome and Sango, looks up. “Uh…if you'll excuse us, we are going to uh…find the ear piercing stuff.” He says, then stands up and walks upstairs, Heero, who was kissing Duo whom he was carrying, trailing behind him. “And we're hungry,” Kei says as she takes Shippou's hand, leading the blushing kitsune into the kitchen. Sango and Kagome giggle again, and Shini falls off of the ladder she was standing on, and into a pile of lit lights waiting to go on the tree. She stands up, and resembles a Christmas tree on crack. Having that thought in her mind, Baka falls onto Sango, her lips accidentally landing onto Sango's. Sango gasps, and instead of pulling back, Baka takes an accident and turns it into what seems like a real kiss. “Oh Sango! I-“ stared Miroku as he walked in on the kiss. He stares. And stares. And stares. Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrreeeeee…
Finally Baka pulls away to let Sango get air. Miroku's jaw drops and for a while he looked at her whipping her mouth, his own mouth opening and closing like a fish. Sango then gets up and runs out of the room, Kagome right behind her. “It was an accident. I swear, Miroku sempai.” Baka said and she walks towards him. She then gives him a hug, kissing both of his cheeks softly. “I can't believe you kissed Sango…” he muttered as he wrapped his arms around her, returning the hug. “Accident. It. Was. Okay?” she whispers in his ear. “Yeah...” he says as she feels Miroku start caressing her ass. She sweatdrops. “Miroku sempai, you know she loves you right?” rubrubrub… “Yeah, right…” he replies. Suddenly, he gets hit in the head with a flying bulb off of the tree. “Owww…” he mumbles, taking his hand off of Baka's ass to rub his head. “Listen carefully sempai.” Baka says, causing him to look deep into her eyes. “Okay.” He replies. Baka looks down, avoiding his eyes. “When I fell on her, which was an accident, we weren't really kissing…she was talking. Against my lips. She…she told me…” she then looks up at him, and smiles. “She loves you. And will bare your children.” Miroku looked at her in shock. “And how do I know you aren't lying?” he asked. “Because I heard it as well,” Shini said from behind the tree. “Aah! Finally done!” say says, then steps back to admire her work, but trips over a box of candy canes. Baka laughs, and Miroku shakes his head. “Well,” he said, “I'm gonna go find her then!” and with that, he ran up the stairs, yelling “saaaaaaaaaaaaango deeeear! Where aaaare you??” “Was that true?” Shini asked from the floor. “I dunno. I wanted to see if he gets hit!” SMAAAAAAACK!!! Both girls wince. “Yeah, he sure got hit…” Shini said. Miroku then comes running down the stairs. “It's TRUE! She DOES love me!” he then points to kiss marks on his cheek. “…Then why…” Shini started “did you get hit?” Baka finished for her. “HE GROPED ME!” came Sango's yelled reply. Both girls fell out laughing.
~~
 
Shini:.. Okay, kinda funny…not really…
Shippou: hey! How come I don't talk at all?!
Shini and Baka: err…
*They lock him in a room with candy*
Baka: takes care of that…
*In the background you see Duo, with his hair down, pinning Wufei to the wall, kissing him*
*Both girls drool*
Shini: uh…gotta…go now…
Baka: yeah…yummm…