Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Days in the Winner-Barton-Chang-Maxwell-Yuy-Himitsu house ❯ i dunno... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

12 midnight. Dead silence. Well, except for in Duo's room, where loud breathing is heard. “Duo, Wufei, that was amazing guys…” Heero says between panting. Heero, Wufei and Duo were sitting up on the elegant sleigh bed, sweaty and completely naked, except for the very thin black silk sheet covering them. A gasp from Wufei. “Duo…” a moan, “mmm…so good..” Duo who was trailing feather soft kisses along Wufei's spine, caused him to shiver. “Oh, does my baby like that?” Duo says seductively. Heero, who was watching intently, throws back the covers and climbs onto Wufei's lap. Taking Wufei's lips in a very deep and passionate kiss, Heero's chocolate brown lower-back length hair covered them like a curtain as he began grinding his hips against Wufei's.
As soon as Heero breaks the kiss, Wufei's moans quickly became louder, and more frantic. Heero's grinding starts going faster and faster, the friction getting to both of them very quickly. Letting out a loud moan, Wufei reaches and takes Duo's cock, and starts to stroke it as frantically as the grinding. Soon all three of them were moaning each other's names in pure bliss, as they all cum at the exact same time.
-Later-
A yawn. “G'morning, lovers,” Duo said sleepily. Duo was lying with his head on the pillow, his hair spread out gracefully underneath him. Wufei had his head on Duo's chest, and Heero was intertwined with Wufei. The way that the blankets were resting over their hips, and the way the rays of the sun peaked through Duo's black curtains, gave the room a glow that can only be achieved when a lot of love is present. And boy, there was so much love in that room. “Morning babe.” Came Heero's reply. “Yeah, morning. You know, It's a good thing we sound proofed all three of our rooms…” Wufei said, with a huge smile on his face. The three lovers had a short laugh with each other, then they all got up, and went to take showers and get ready. In about an hour they were going to go shopping for erm…stuff…
Yeah, that's it.
~
At about 11:30 in the morning, a very loud knock is heard on the front door. Baka and Shini were in the living room with their girlfriends Sasha and Megan, talking and listening to System of a Down very loudly. Sasha, a bubbly and flirtatious fox demon, is 15 in human years, and 502 in demon years, with light brown mid back length hair, small fuzzy ears on top of her head, and bright orange eyes that shine with pure happiness. She is Baka's girlfriend, and was currently sitting on her lap wearing a blue tube top and matching mini skirt, the opposite of Baka's red tube top and multicolored jeans. Megan, Shini's girlfriend, is 14 in human years, 457 in demon, half wolf demon and half fox demon. She has short spiked blue and black streaked hair, elf-like triple pierced ears, and pink lively eyes. She was sitting next to Shini, wearing a black “listen to CKY” t-shirt, and torn black jeans, and Shini was wearing a blue “ask me if I care” t-shirt and graffiti jeans. Once again a loud knock is heard, although this time Sasha hears it. “Kasi, turn down the music some…I think I heard somebody knock on the door,” she said, catching Shini's attention. “Really? We'll go check!” and with that, Shini picked up Megan and carried her to the door, which she throws open very wide.
 
“ANTIE SAKURA-CHAN!” yells the girl at the door. “nekoyasha!!” Baka yells as she ubruptly sits up, knocking poor Sasha off of her lap and onto the floor, in a heap. “pssh, love you too..” she mumbles under her breath while Baka glomps the newly arrived nekoyasha. Shinigami sets Megan down on her own two feet, then steps back, in mock shock. “oh,” she sighs overly dramatic
 
((baka: ACK! Is it `overly dramaticly?' or `dramatic-like?' *Baka falls over, dizzy like* *Shini sweatdrops* Shini: anyways…))
 
er… in an overdramatic manner.
 
((*Shini cheers* Baka: oh yeah! I'm awesome! Who's the bomb? Who's the bomb? *Baka dances about then runs into the wall* Baka:…I'm okay…))
 
“my little neko-neko! How I've dearly, dearly missed yoo~u!” Shini moans sadly, with big, fake tears rolling down her cheeks. She then precedes to glomp poor nekoyasha to death, yelling out “oh, I love you! My precious little kitty! Aa~ii! I've missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,” she then takes a deep breath, “soooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!” `I really don't get it, they only saw me last week…', she thinks to herself as a huge sweatdrop rolls down her face.
~
 
 
Shini: short, AND a cliffy. But hey, at least I posted SOMETHING. Baka didn't even think about it. In fact, she's sleeping. So bai bai for now.