Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Always, From Your Secret Admirer ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Forever Always, From Your Secret Admirer PART TWO

Solaris was joyful. He had just delivered the news that the King and Queen of Earth agreed to the Challenge. He waited along with his baby brother, Quatre, and their Senshi to receive the Prince of Earth, Endymion. Solaris smirked slightly as he saw Wufei shining and sharpening his katana. The Prince of the Sun knew that the Earth Noble loved his sister and would readily approve the match between them.

Wufei looked up when he sensed Serenity walk into the training room that he, the Princes, and the other Earth Nobles were in. Kafir and Shawn were her escorts; Kafir looked somewhat nervous while Shawn looked relieved about something. Kafir walked over to Solaris and whispered something in the Sun Prince's ears. Solaris turned pale and his golden eyes darted over to Serenity. Wufei's sense of curiosity was piqued. Solaris then frowned at Serenity and he walked over to her and they began to talk in heated whispers. Kafir began to cautiously edge away from the debating siblings and walked over to Quatre. He then whispered something in Quatre's ear. Quatre's sapphire blue eyes widened.

"Serenity wants to WHAT?!" The generally quiet Prince bellowed, causing all eyes to go to them. Kafir turned a bright red from all the attention.

"I want the chance to fight that bastard Endymion." Serenity announced.

The room went silent. All stared at Serenity.

"I agree with her," Shawn said.

"As do I." Kafir said quietly after regaining his regular tanned skin tone, "She deserves the right to decide her own future, not have it decided for her…"

Serenity smiled at the Shi-no-Senshi. He blushed slightly and bowed ever so marginally to Serenity. He valued her happiness as much as he did his Prince's. He then looked at the others.

"Who will continue your training though? You will need to learn new ways of fighting to combat him; your magical attacks will be not permitted. It will be a contest of strength, courage, honor, and skill." Kafir told her thoughtfully.

"I will." Came Wufei's voice from the back of the training room.

All heads turned to stare at Chang Wufei. He raised an ebony brow at them, his facial expression saying 'what?!'. Serenity grinned and ran to him. She engulfed him in a bear hug. A slash of red appeared across Wufei's nose and cheekbones. He then patted her shoulder awkwardly.

"Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu1, Wufei-san2, doomo arigatoo gozaimasu!!!" Serenity exclaimed joyfully.

"Doo Itashimashite3, Serenity-hime4, doo Itashimashite," Wufei replied, secretly enjoying the embrace.

"Serenity-hime, Sol-sama5, Quatre-sama, Endymion-baka6 and his generals are going to dock at the main Bay in 15 standard minutes." Hisharo said from the doorway.

Serenity's face took on a look of fear and she buried her face into Wufei's white and blue gold trimmed tunic, the scent that was Wufei filling her nostrils. A slash of red appeared across her nose and cheekbones though none could see it. Wufei rubbed Serenity's back gently before he said to her softly, "Don't be afraid of that kono yaro7, Serenity-hime, he is not worth your attention or emotions… the only emotions that should be given to him is disgust and dislike. Never fear him, for I and the others will not let him harm you."

"Wufei-san is right. No harm shall come to you while we breathe!" Hisharo proclaimed, as the others nodded in agreement.

"Then let us go meet the baka Chikyuu no ouji-sama8 " Quatre said.

The others nodded in agreement and they quickly went to get prepared to meet the Earth convoy… all but Serenity and Wufei.

"When do you want to begin your training, Serenity-hime?" Wufei asked her.

"After we meet the baka ouji-sama." Serenity told him.

She reluctantly pulled out of Wufei's strong arms and looked up into his dark eyes. She blushed a bit more and stepped back before bowing slightly.

"I will meet you here 30 standard minutes after the introductions are made, alright?" Wufei asked her.

"Hai9, Wufei-san, that will be perfect." She said with a smile before darting out of the training room.

Author's note: I'll call Prince Solaris 'Solaris-sama' or 'Solace' and Princess Serenity either 'Serenity-hime' or 'Usagi', it will depend on whom is speaking to them.

The throne room was packed to standing room only. Solace knew what would happen. They would introduce Endymion-baka then Wufei will step forward with the challenge for Usagi's hand in marriage and any who wanted the chance would also throw in their bids. Usagi also had the right to put in a 'bid' to win her freedom to choose whomever she wanted as her Husband. The Prince of the White Sol Kingdom couldn't wait to see the look on the kono yaro's face.

Trumpets and drums began to play a song Solace had dubbed 'the March of the King and Queen' and his parents made their entrance. His father was dressed in his formal armor, which was similar to samurai armor; it was gold and white, trimmed in black. His crown was composed of gold and had golden topazes and amber stones embedded into it; there was a circle of gold wire in the front and center of the crown and in the very center of that circle was a golden topaz. It was the symbol of Sol. His white and gold trimmed cape swirled around his large muscular frame as he stood before his throne. He held out a gauntleted hand to his wife. She was dressed in her formal gown of white with a deep square cut décolleté. The décolleté was trimmed in golden crescent moons and her pale silvery-lavender hair was done up in its usual royal style and her crown rested between the buns of hair; she also wore a crescent moon pendent with matching earring that had been a gift from her Husband on their wedding day. It was obvious where he and his sister got their looks. The Queen took her husband's hand and he helped her sit down in her throne before he adjusted his cape and sat down in his throne.

The music that Solace had dubbed 'the Sun Prince's March' began to play and he regally strode from his alcove and moved to stand beside his father. The crowds parted before him in awe for the young prince. He was dressed like his father, only in place of a crown he wore a circlet on his brow and had the circle of gold wire in the front center of the circlet and in the very center of that circle was a golden topaz. His black and gold trimmed cape swirled around his gold and black armor. He bowed to his parents before taking up his general position to his father's right.

Now the music that was dubbed 'the March of the Twins of the Moon' Quatre's and Usagi's entrance music. They strode towards their family, dressed in identical colors. Usagi wore a more modest version of her mother's dress and a delicate tiara between the buns of her royal hairstyle. She wore a crescent moon pendent and matching earrings styled like those of her mother's, only they were done in silver. They had been a gift from their father on her and Quatre's 16th birthday. Quatre was dressed in a tunic of white that was embroidered in silver and gold and matching pair of slightly baggy breeches that were tucked in knee high white leather boots. He like his older brother wore a circlet only he had a crescent moon in place of Sol's symbol. Usagi stood to her mother's right and Quatre stood in the space between the thrones. The Royal family of the white Sol and White Moon Kingdoms had arrived.

The band then struck up 'The March of The Senshi' and the Sailor and Soldier Senshi filed in by order of their planets. Behind them were Quatre's Knights. They moved to line up beside their respective prince/princess. The Soldier Senshi did a fanned out formation to Solace's left in the planetary order. The Sailor Senshi did a likewise formation to Usagi's left. Quatre's Knights stood before him and the Royal family in the following order: Heero, Trowa, Duo and Wufei. Wufei peeked back at the beautiful Moon Princess behind him before sharply turning his eyes when the band began up a different march, one only used on visiting dignitaries and such.

Prince Endymion and his generals, Jadeite, Zoicite, Nephrite, and Kunzite walked into the throne room. Endymion was dressed in his black armor and each of his generals wore matching uniforms, only they were trimmed in different colors. Jadeite's was trimmed in red, Zoicite's was trimmed in light blue, Nephrite's was trimmed in a forest green, and Kunzite's was trimmed in a yellowy-orange. Endymion's dark eyes seemed to hold a repressed cruelty and malicious nature. The four generals appeared slightly bored, but they all glanced around, as though searching for hiding places for possible assassins.

TRANSLATIONS:

Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu1 - Thank you very much

-san2 - term of respect, use for someone older than you, most common used

Doo Itashimashite3 - It's okay. Think nothing of it.

-hime4 - princess

-sama5 - term of highest respect, for deities, rulers, someone you respect a great deal, or people with big egos

baka6 - idiot

kono yaro7 - asshole, bastard

Chikyuu no ouji-sama8 - Prince of Earth

Hai9 - yes

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Hi Minna-chan! I need your opinions. I am thinking of making the Four Generals either be good guys or good guys possessed by Darkness. I am also thinking of pairing them up with Sally Po, Catherine, Hilde, and Dorothy. And I am wondering that if I do bring them into this fic, what should they be there for? Hilde would be a mechanic and Sally a doctor, but what of the other two? I am thinking of being nice to Relena and pairing her with Alantas like I did in SENSHI & GUNDAMS or should I bash her?

Possible pairings:

Ami/Zeus

Minako/Ares

Rei/Eros

Makoto/Ryoken

Al antas/Relena

Shawn/Duo

Shawn/Trowa

Quatre/Trowa

Alantas/Shawn < p>Hermes/Hotura

Sestuna/Trowa

Sestuna/Kafir

Any ideas with these, Minna-chan?

Definite pairings:

Usa/Wufei

Haruka/Michiri