Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon

Chapter 2

The five of them set up everything for dinner. Haruka and Michiru, along with Duo, were cleaning and Hotaru and Setsuna were in the kitchen, cooking, and setting up the table that could fit a whole 20-30 people. Although it was only the four of them they did have some guests sometimes and today was no exception. They were going to have between 20 and 30 people for dinner.

"Itai! Auntie Ruka so mean!" Duo said from his spot on the floor. He fell when Haruka accidentally tripped him. Haruka sighed and picked him up. He had his wings out since the four of them adored them so he let it out for them.

"Sorry my little hellion. It was just an accident. Don't sap over it, okay?" Haruka said trying to reassure him.

"Okay." Duo responded. Michiru shook her head.

"It's amazing your uncomforting words work on him," she said chuckling while taking Duo from Haruka's arms.

"Well if it works, use it," Haruka said.

"Yes but couldn't yo-" Michiru was cut off as she head the doorbell ring. She walked over with Duo still in her arms. He was frightened, she could tell. Duo wasn't use to guests because he would always be talked bad about. But she hoped the others were different. She opened the door to see Ami and Greg first. Ami smiled as she saw Duo.

"Hello Michiru, hello Duo, are you feeling better?" she asked as Greg and here came in. Duo nodded to afraid to say anything. Ami sighed in relief.

"That's good."

"Well make yourselves at home. We'll start dinner as soon as everyone else comes," Michiru said and put Duo down, "My little hellion entertain our guests ne?" she said before walking off to go clean other things.

"Isn't that that kid that people are afraid of?" Greg whispered in Ami's ear. Ami sighed.

"Yes, but he isn't really bad he's…sweet," she whispered back.

"Okay if you say so."

Greg kneeled down to Duo's level. He saw Duo give him a curious look. He could tell that Duo was really a nice child, even if he was different from everyone else. He smiled and saw the child's eyes lit up.

"Hey, so little guy what do I call you? I know that everyone in this calls you in nicknames so I never got your name," Greg said making Ami smile.

"Well, there's hell's angel, heaven's demon, or little hellion," Duo said ticking off his fingers as he said each one.

"Okay, what does everyone always call you?"

"Everyone always calls me little hellion. You can if you want. My name is Duo. Nice to meet you," Duo said politely and bowed. Greg laughed.

"Well then little hellion it is. Want a lift?" he offered his arms in a hugging motion. Duo smiled and went over as Greg picked him up and carried him over to the living space while Ami went into the kitchen to say hi.

"Hello, nice to see you all again, Haruka, Setsuna, Michiru, Hotaru. Been a long time hasn't it?" Ami said smiling while helping to set up the table.

"Of course it has. It's nice to see you again too, Ami. You're early," Setsuna said smiling back at the other woman.

"Well Greg wanted to meet Duo and see if the…well he just wanted to see him. So how is everything going?"

"Everything's fine. I'm still having trouble with society," Hotaru answered as the five of them sat at the tables while waiting for everyone.

"Yes me too. The children I know don't know any better but I think adults would have an understanding. Hotaru, I don't think that you should leave Duo in the daycare anymore. He always comes back with some scratches and I don't like sending him home like that." Ami said concerned.

"I know. I'm not going to send him there anymore. I'm just going to have to take him with me. I don't care what that old coot, Wiseman, says. Sere accepts him but I don't know about her two children. I guess that could work. Sere would like to know Duo because she misses him a lot."

They chatted for a little more until everyone came. They all were surprised that they were all together again just like the old days. Except, this time, they have families together.

Mina and Andrew had three children, Milliardo, the oldest, Quatre and Relena (an annoying letch. Sorry if you like her, I don't) twins. Makato and Ken have two, Treize, the oldest, and Trowa. Rei and Chad had one, Wufei. Serena and Darien (why did she marry this bastard anyways?) had two, Heero, the oldest, and Rini (annoying brat!) They all sat at the table, one occupant seems to be missing. Serena looked around to see no Duo. She turned to Hotaru.

"Where's the little hellion?" she asked concerned.

"He's asleep. I asked Greg to put him in his room. The second door to the left," Hotaru answered. Serena nodded and walked off. She slowly opened the door and peeked inside to see Duo awake and playing video games. She smiled and knocked.

"Can I come in?" she said. Duo nodded. She entered, sat beside him, and grabbed a controller of the PS2.

"Can I play?" she asked. Duo nodded.

"Why aren't you joining us?" she asked. Duo shrugged. She was being given the silent treatment. Okay she would have to switch to something different.

"Okay then the silent treatment then. Is something bothering you? Is my presence bugging you?" Duo shook his head.

"Can you at least tell me why?"

"I'm…I'm not good with…guests," Duo answered.

"Oh, I understand. But you know none of them know. Why don't you come and eat with everyone else?" Duo shook his head.

"I'm not hungry."

"Okay then little hellion. I'll race and beat ya as punishment for not eating." She said and pressed start to challenge.

"I'm going to get through pun'shment Auntie Sere."

"You're on little hellion."

Outside, everyone was in the living space talking. Makoto, Mina, and Rei, and their family plus the kids, didn't know about Duo yet. No one bothered to tell them. The children were all conversing with each other. They haven't seen each other in three years so it was only fair. Heero by now was annoyed. Apparently his little sister and her friend, Relena, are bugging him.

"Hey, Nii-chan what do you think mommy meant by little hellion?" Rini asked.

"I don't know," Heero answered. At the corner of his eye he saw his mom exit out of a room smiling. He was confused. Maybe there was something there. He couldn't help but be curious. It was odd that his mother missed about half of dinner just to be somewhere else. He knew his mother loved to eat. He wondered what it could be. He brushed off his sister's arm on his and walked off. He told them that he was just going to the bathroom. Instead he walked into the room his mother came out of after checking if someone saw him. He closed the door slowly so he wouldn't alarm anyone. He looked around.

'This is normal,' he thought as he saw a bed, TV, a game system, some shelves, and a desk. It was just like an angel's room. He heard a gasp to his side and looked. There he saw someone. A girl? Boy? He couldn't tell. Anyways they were still young so it's very hard to distinguish features. The kid was the same age as he was and had blue-violet eyes and a semi-long chestnut hair in a braid. It was silent as they just stared at each other.

Duo snapped out of the trance first.

"Um…are you lost?" Duo asked kindly.

"No," Heero answered flatly.

"Oh then why are you here?"

"I needed to get away from the crowd."

"Oh, okay then. I guess you could stay." Duo walked over to the PS2 and grabbed the controller. He held one in front of Heero.

"Do you want to play?" Duo asked smiling.

"Sure," Heero answered grabbing the controller and sitting next to Duo.

"So before we begin, my name's Duo. What's yours?"

"Heero."

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Kinshin: Sorry I took so long! I had writers block for this story til now. But you better be expecting this since I start stupid school in a week and a half! I can't believe they're cutting my summer vacation short! Damn that sucks! Oh, I'm sorry for mixing up Duo's eye color. I was thinking of Earthian, for those of you that know it, when they switched Chihaya's eye color like every episode. Then it just rubbed off on me. Don't worry I won't do that anymore. I'll keep it one color.

Like it? Review!