Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon

Chapter 3

It has been three years now. Duo was still hesitant on the whole friendship thing and was starting to accept it. But the subject he never liked was about his father. He didn't know who his father was while the others had one. They always talked about what their dad's do as like some kind of thing but he never did. He felt a little left out.

He came back from walking around the streets and saw his Auntie Ruka sitting with Aunite Hiru watching TV and his Auntie Suna reading a book and his mother just sitting in the kitchen thinking. He walked up to her and sat on her lap. She looked at him curiously.

"Mommy?" Duo began.

"Yes, my little hellion?" Hotaru asked.

"Um…who's my daddy?" he asked a bit hesitantly.

Hotaru looked a bit surprised. Shock was more like it. She didn't know what to say. Well she doesn't even want to say anything.

"Um…well…"

"Hotaru," Setsuna said interrupting their conversation. She silently thanked her friend.

"Yes?"

"I have a meeting to go to with the demons. I was wondering if the both of you would like to come," she said surprising them both.

"But Setsuna that would be…"

"Yes I know, but they never said I couldn't bring a friend." She countered the doubt, "I'm sure Sere would let you off." Hotaru nodded and looked at Duo, he nodded also.

"Okay then lets go."

The three of them left. Apparently it was a long way to the bridge between demon and angel. Duo wasn't taking it to well. Setsuna and Hotaru just laughed at his complaints. They finally reached it after much minutes of walking. They didn't count so it was okay. They were better off not knowing.

"Stay here first after that you'll know when." Setsuna said letting them sit at the harbor that led to the Earth. The bridge was over the river that led to the humans so it was where both parties do the best they can to avoid each other. But where the both of them were they couldn't see Setsuna or the demon she was talking with. Hotaru was with Duo as curious as he was. She was lost in thought and didn't notice Duo slip away.

Duo peered through and walked around looking for his Auntie Suna. He saw her talking to a guy. He had long dark brown hair that reached to his waist and dark colored eyes almost black but with a little red tint to them (think of the bishounen hotties with long hair but you can distinguish that they're a guy). Duo noticed that the guy must be a demon. He raced up to his Auntie Suna and hooked on to her leg. (Everyone, the woman is tall. At least I think so, since she's taller than me.) She looked at him surprised, as did the man.

"I didn't know you had children Set," the man said with a bit of amusement in his voice.

"I don't and you know it Shike. This is my nephew. And quite calling me Set. You know I hate that name." Setsuna said obviously annoyed with the man.

"Hi, my name's Duo! What's your name?" Duo asked smiling at Shike.

"Well isn't he quite the charmer. My name's Shike, ruler of Japan's demons. Nice to meet you too Duo. Set, I never knew that you had other family members." Shike said.

"I don't."

"Setsuna have you seen Duo? I can't seem…to find him." Hotaru called out running up to her and looked in shock at Shike. He stared at her in shock also.

"Hotaru? What are you-" he stopped in mid sentence as Hotaru threw her arms around him in a tight hug. He soon gave in and hugged her back. Duo looked in confusion and Setsuna smiled at the two. She was happy for them.

"Auntie Suna, why's momma hugging Shi?" Duo asked cutely. Setsuna smiled at him and laughed at the name 'Shi', which sounded like 'She'. She always called him that before.

"Well it's because they love each other, Duo. You'll understand when you're older." She answered.

"Oh, okay." It was awhile before they broke apart.

"I've missed you," Hotaru began.

"Missed you too. Maybe you can answer me something, does Set have another family member I don't know about?" Shike asked curious. Hotaru laughed.

"No. Why?"

"Then why did she say that Duo's her nephew?"

"She's my friend. Of course Duo would be her nephew."

"Oh, is he a street orphan?"

"I'm not a street orphan mister! I have a mommy!" Duo exclaimed and ran up into Hotaru's arms.

"Wha? Hotaru! Where's the damn angel that made you have this hell spawn?! I'll make sure to burn him in the depths of hell!" Shike exclaimed outraged.

'Boy, isn't he in for a surprise,' Setsuna thought amused. Hotaru grinned wickedly.

"He's standing right in front of me," Hotaru said smiling, amusement glittered in her eyes.

"I'm going to…" Shike kept rambling about how much torture he was going to put the 'man' through. Though he really didn't listen. Setsuna and Hotaru looked at him in amusement. Duo just stared confused.

"Mommy, why is he yelling like a crazy man?" Duo asked.

"Your daddy is just miffed and he hasn't figured it out yet," she explained noticing eyes lighting up.

"He's my daddy?"

"Yeah my little hellion. Your hell's very own angel."

"Yay! I have a daddy!" Duo exclaimed happily as he unfurled his wings and flew jumped on Shike's back surprising him.

"Hey! Get off me you angel bred - what the hell?!" He stopped in mid sentence as he saw Duo's wings. Instead of snowy white, they were black with tints of purple as light struck it. Duo frowned in sadness.

"You don't like my wings, daddy?" Duo asked with a bit of hurt on his voice.

"Daddy? You mean he's mine?"

"Yes. After I left I had Duo nine months later. You were the only one, he is yours." Hotaru explained.

"Really? Well then, hell's angel, want a tour of my compound?"

"Shike, you know that's illegal!"

"Yeah I guess you're right. Well then messenger me when you wanna talk Duo, I'll come when I can."

"Yay!" Duo exclaimed happily.

* * *

It has been the best five years of Duo's life. He had friends and he knew them very well. He was smiling a lot better now. Of course the friends he made didn't know about his black wings. If they knew they might not be friends with him anymore. He could tell that Rini and Relena were very prejudice on the subject. They didn't like anything that is different. The others he wasn't sure. If one of them really didn't care that his wings were black then there would be no problem but it's very hard to tell.

He got ready for school. He wondered why he needed to go anyways. His mother insisted that it would make him meet other people besides her friend's children. Duo was okay with that but he only felt comfortable with them. In the school he recognized some of the other students. They were the ones who used to beat him up in the daycare when he was younger. He just hoped that none of them would recognize him. He didn't want Heero and the others to find out about him otherwise they would leave him since he's so different.

His mother hasn't changed appearance a bit. They both have been having secret contact with his dad without the angel council's knowledge. The demon council knew but they are acceptable. They accept anything especially Duo. They liked his charming personality and had fun when the little angel demon was sneaking around in hell.

The four of them, Michiru, Haruka, Hotaru, and Duo, noticed that Setsuna has been gone most of the time. She went to almost every meeting about everyday only coming back to rest then leaving early. They all worried about her. She was working overtime. Duo, being the curious little bugger he is decided to follow her one day.

Setsuna sighed. She was having trouble hiding from her friends and nephew. She could sense their worry. She was walking towards the bridge. Her brother and her have lost to talk about. She arrived and saw her brother, Shike, there.

"Set? What brings you here?" Shike asked.

"I'm having trouble keeping your visits under wraps. Seems like Wiseman is trying to take me off my position in the angelic council. Everyone on the council knows I'm half demon, but Wiseman is beginning to get suspicious. He might use it to his advantage," Setsuna said.

"Sis, you know you're welcome to stay with me. I have plenty of room. My house is always empty."

"Yes I know but that would help him. And I don't want that."

Duo hid under the bridge hearing the whole thing. He was shocked. His Auntie Suna was like him? And he wondered why his dad called her sis. Did that mean they are brother and sister? That meant his Auntie Suna was holding out on them. He heard them say their good-byes and left. Duo snuck out of his hiding place and hurriedly made it back home. He was unaware of the garnet orbs that saw him. Setsuna came out of her place and followed him home. She now had some explaining to do.

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Kinshin: There's part 3 everyone! Thanks for the reviews and visits!

Like it? Review!