Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hell's Angel, Heaven's Demon

Chapter 4

Duo made it just in time for school. This time the teacher wasn't able to give anyone detention. The teachers are always trying to find some way to punish him. When his mother got word of it she told Serena about it. Serena took care of the problem so now Duo wouldn't be blamed for anything. He made his way to his seat next to his friend, Hilde. She knew about his black wings because she was at the daycare before. But she never told anyone else because Duo asked her not to.

"You're early today Duo. Decided to skip detention?" Hilde said amused.

"In your dreams. Yeah, I did. So?" Duo answered.

"Well then that means you're available after school. So are you going to hang out with us?"

"Yeah I will. As long as someone doesn't start something and I get blamed for it, then I'm okay."

"I wish everyone would stop that. I mean you're not even there when they start fights."

"Yeah but hey I can't blame them for punishing me every moment," Duo said bitterly.

"Detention for you Duo," the teacher said suddenly.

"What?!" Duo exclaimed surprised. Hilde glared at the teacher and stood up.

"Well then I should get detention too. I was also talking at the beginning of class!" Hilde said surprising everyone in the class that knew about Duo.

"He was the only one that I heard talking." The teacher said calmly.

"No, he wasn't and you know it! Now you either let him off or I will join him in detention!" Hilde argued.

"No!"

"Yes! I'll hate you forever too!" The teacher was taken back at the comment.

"Fine, no detention." He said giving up. Hilde smirked and sat back down.

"You all have free period today." He said sitting in his seat. The class was relieved and they all began chatting with each other.

"Hey, Hilde, what's the deal with the teach? He always takes your side after you say that you hate him," Duo asked.

"Oh, he's my father. He's sorta mad at me for being friends with you. I don't mind though. I like you. You're really cool. So what made you come early? Trouble? Heero?" she said teasingly earning her a blush from the violet-eyed individual.

"No, I just got up early that's all."

"Sure, sure. Next thing you know Heero would be down on his knees proposing to you."

"You say it like it wouldn't happen."

"Of course. Do you think you have a chance? I mean there's Relena and every other girl here besides his sister that wants him."

"Thanks for reminding me. I'm surprised that the girls didn't tell Relena about me."

"Be lucky." They continued to talk until lunch.

When lunch came they both walked over to the usual place where the gang usually met. Of course they had to pass in the dangerous side of the school where the gang members hung out. They would use any excuse to beat you into a bloody pulp, but if you pass at the right time then you won't. Unfortunately for Duo and Hilde they passed at the wrong time.

Out of nowhere Hilde was seized and held hostage. Duo immediately flung into action but he was seized too and punched in his stomach making him curl in. He clutched it as he kneeled on the floor.

"Well lookie here, it's our old punching bag. Are you still living among the living, freak?" one of the gang members said, which is the leader.

"Still doing the same old shit of picking on people weaker than you?" Duo responded which earned him a kick on his side. He fell on his side on the cement. He wished he could fight back but he saw a knife placed on Hilde's neck.

"Tell ya what, freak, show us your wings then maybe we'll let her go."

"What makes you think I'd let you do that?" Duo then kicked the guy right where it hurts and made a move to punch the other guy knocking him to the ground. Hilde took care of her captor by elbowing him in the stomach and catching the knife he let go of. She examined it and found it as an antique.

"Hey I could add this to my collection," Hilde said smirking and pocketing it.

"Don't you have enough?" Duo asked.

"A girl can never have enough knives."

"Of course a girl like-" Duo was cut off as he was kicked in the back and fell face first into the ground. Hilde gasped and wanted to help him but he spoke first.

"Just go Hilde, tell the others I'll be there in another minute or two after I take care of them," Duo said and proceeded to fight the guys. Hilde hesitated but then went running towards Heero and the others.

As she arrived, Relena and Rini badgered her about being late and where's Duo. She shook her head and calmly told them.

"He'll be running late he just needs to take care of a few things," Hilde explained. She met up with Heero's glare that clearly stated 'I-know-you-are-lying-and-you-better-tell-me-or-I-will-find-out'. She shuddered. She pointed for his eyes only towards the way she came from. Heero took off in that direction, knowing immediately what was happening at the moment. He hoped he got there in time before Duo was beaten to a bloody pulp.

He made it to see that Duo was being held up and punched repeatedly. (Poor Duo! T-T)

"Hey show us your wings and we'll stop," one of the guys said. Heero growled in anger and began to attack the guy that was doing the punching. Duo helped out by hitting on of his captors and beating the other one. The three were knocked out and Duo collapsed on his knees. He looked up at Heero and grinned.

"Thanks pal, I owe you one," Duo said in between breaths. He was so tired.

"I thought I said not to get into trouble?" Heero stated and helped Duo stand up.

"Others just have a knack for hating me, is all. I thought I told Hilde not to tell?"

"She can't keep secrets from me. Neither can you."

"Oh c'mon stoneface I thought I told you to lighten up?"

"You did but that doesn't mean I listen."

"Hey! You punks are going to pay for this." One of the guys said as he regained consciousness. This time they all were up and it was only them two. Heero grabbed Duo's wrist and they began to run with the gangs chasing them. This never usually happened on a regular basis. The gangs were fast runners so Heero picked Duo up around the waist and took off to the sky. Duo sputtered out a protest then blushed as he realized what was happening. He was going to say he could fly but then he remembered that he didn't tell Heero of his wings. He looked behind to see the guys also flying. He groaned.

"Hey, Heero, go to the bridge," Duo said pointing ahead.

"Why?" Heero asked.

"Because I know where we could hide. C'mon just go there." Heero obliged and looked at Duo in confusion.

"Okay now what?"

"Nothing. C'mon." Duo grabbed his wrist and ran to about the middle of the bridge. As they crossed Heero noticed the surroundings changed. They weren't in Angel world anymore. It was a little bit hot with a breeze traveling at about five miles per hour, which wasn't helping the situation.

"Duo, where are we?" Heero asked a little nervous. He'd never been here before but from the surroundings he gathered, he was concluding that they were in hell. But then again it was only a thought.

"Nowhere. When they disappear we could go. It'll only take a few minutes." Duo answered. He didn't want to tell Heero that they were in hell. That would just spook stoneface out. Plus he would want some explanations, which he was trying to avoid. After a few minutes more he decided it was time to go.

"C'mon. I know they left." Duo and Heero left and were now back in heaven.

"So wanna come back to my house and skip the rest of the school day? I'm sure the others won't mind."

"Fine. But I have something to ask you." Heero stated as they began walking back.

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Kinshin: I'm very sorry that I'm posting this story very slow. It's because I've had writers block and I couldn't come up with anything so I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that interesting. I'm very sorry!

Like it? Review!