Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Passes By ❯ Chapter 10

[ A - All Readers ]

It has been a week since the girls went to patrol, and Raye trying to get some answers from the sacred fire. The boys have been secretly following them. Dou and Quatre went to the eastern with Serena and Mina. While Hiiro and Trowa followed Lita and Amy at the western, and Wufei stayed to check things out with Raye and her sacred fire. The girls were just on the other room, and the guys were on the living room. So the guys took this chance to talk things over.

"What ever we heard a week ago, we must find out what they're really up to." Wufei said.

"And who they really are." Dou finished.

"Wait, you know one of the fighters were named Sailor Mercury, right?" Quatre asked no one in particular.

"You're right." Trowa spoke up.

"Hn. There must be a connection." Hiiro said.

"So, what you mean is that…Amy could be Sailor Mercury??" Dou asked witth a questioning look in his face.

"Not just Amy, but maybe all of them are fighters."

"Hey you guys!! We're gonna go and walk for a while, ok? But Raye will stay here, ok?" Mina interrupted the guys.

The guys nodded their heads. After a couple of minutes of silence, the guys nodded their heads, and followed the girls, while Wufei went to the direction of the Meditating Room. Before he even got there, Raye came out of the door, panting and sweating a bit. She didn't really look too good.

`If our enemy is that strong, I wonder if we really have a chance.' Raye thought to herself.

Fortunately, she hasn't seen Wufei yet. She tried to walk, but too much of her energy was taken away, trying to see more of their enemies. She leaned in the wall for assistance, as she walked to the living room.

`Good. No one's here.' She said to herself.

"What's wrong onna?"

Raye turned around to see Wufei. She was surprised that he was able to sneak up behind her.

"I have no time for this." Raye said, trying to return her posture.

"Where are you going?" Wufei asked her.

"I must go now. I'm in a hurry. I must go to the other girls." She said calmly.

"Then, I'm coming." He said calmly.

"What?!? Y-you can't." She hesitated.

" What, you have a little secret? Besides if you go, you won't get there in time, or something might happen, and that won't be honorable for a man to let a woman that is not looking too good go." He said smiling.

Raye knew that she couldn't do anything. She sighed defeated.

"Fine. But I need to call my friends first." She said.

" Sure."

Raye walked away from him, so that he could be out of hearing. First she pressed the Venus sign.

"Mina. It's me Raye."

"Hey! You don't look too good. Did anything happen? Are you being attacked right now?" Mina asked worriedly.

"No…Meet me in the park. Its important. Tell Serena to call Amy or Lita to meet me in the park. Now." Rayes voice was firm and demanding.

"Ok. Hold On." There was a slight pause, and Raye could hear voices in the background.

"Ok. We'll meet you in the park. Over and Out." Mina said.

Raye returned to where Wufei was waiting.

"Let's go." She said.

Wufei just nodded. They hurriedly walked down the steps of the shrine, and down the streets.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

"Serena! Hurry up! Raye said it's important. So we better hurry up!!" Mina yelled behind her.

Mina slowed down for Serena to catch up. They ran as fast as they can, and rounded a corner, but they bumped into somebody. Mina fell, which caused Serena to fall too. They both fell into the ground. They looked up to see Dou and Quatre.

"Aren't you girls in a hurry." Dou said smiling.

"Yes, we're in a hurry, and I mean in a hurry." Mina told the guys.

"Do you mind if we come with you?" Quatre asked politely.

There was a pause. The girls didn't know wether to say `yes' or `no'

"Yes, you guys can come." Serena spoke up from behind Mina.

"YAY!!" Dou yelled.

"S-Serena…." Mina whispered.

"I know, I know. If we said no, they'll be suspicious, and they'll still follow us." Serena whispered with dignity in her voice.

"Wow, I never thought about that. I guess Meatball-head have some use after, all." Mina whispered back.

"Let's go. But can you boys keep up?" Mina asked with a wink.

"Of course we can!" Dou said

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

"I wish that other girls are ok." Amy said while running behind Lita.

"I hope so." Lita replied back.

They ran to the direction of the park. They ran and ran, but was soon met with two silhouettes. And that two silhouettes were none other than Hiiro and Trowa.

"Oh, hey guys!" Lita said panting a bit.

Hiiro arched his eyebrow.

"We were just heading to the park, to meet that other girls." Lita inquired.

"Can we come?" Trowa asked.

Lita turned to Amy for answers, considering that she's the smart one. Amy stepped up beside Lita.

"I think you guys have something better to do, other than follow us. There must be a reason for you being here." Amy stated calmly.

"Actually, we have completed our errands, and we have nothing better to do." Hiiro replied back.

"Then, how about going back to the temple?" Amy asked with a hint of amusement in her eyes.

" I don't think I would want to hear Dou and Wufei bickering over nothing, and Serena and Raye arguing too." He said cooly.

"I guess you're right." Amy sighed defeated.

Lita was surprised to see that somebody has actually reasoned with Amy.

`I guess this guys can't be taken for granted.' Amy thought.

"Let's hurry up." Lita said to them.

The guys nodded their heads. They ran to the direction of the park.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

"Hurry up, baka!" Raye yelled behind her back.

"I'm not the one that is injured. I should be the one that needs to tell you to hurry up." Wufei replied calmly.

For once Raye had nothing to say back to him.

"C'mon There's the park." Raye said.

They walked inside the park when they met Serena, Mina, Dou, and Quatre.

"What are they doing here?" Raye asked Serena and Mina quietly.

"What is he doing here?" Mina pointed to Wufei, who was talking quietly to Dou and Quatre.

"It's a long story." Raye replied.

"Ours is a long story, too." Serena spoke up.

"All right, we're even. Let's just wait for Amy and Lita and hope that none is with them."

They waited for a couple of minutes. Then Lita, Amy, Trowa, and Hiiro came.

"What the hell are they doing here?" Raye wanted to scream.

"Amy tried to reason with them, but it failed. It turned out that Hiiro was good at reasoning too." Lita told them.

"Well, our secret meeting has not turned out to be so secret anymore."

"Raye, what's so important, that you called us here." Amy asked.

"Yeah. What's so important?"

"We need to be out of hearing." Raye told them.

The girls walked farther away from the guys, who were talking quietly to each other. And Hiiro, who had a laptop open, was reading something to them.

"Okay. While I was at the meditating room, trying to find answers about the two mysterious people we met." Raye started.

"Then?" Serena asked deeply interested.

Raye paused. Not knowing what to say to her friends.

"Okay. Those guys are no ordinary people. Their powers are very strong. They are after crystals. Five crystals." Raye told them.

"Where are we going to find these crystals?" Amy asked.

Before anybody else could speak, a loud bang was heard. Suddenly mist started to form around them. Then the same two people came out from the mist.