Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Days of Drabble ❯ Day 2: Fallen Prince ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Day 2 of 30 Days of Drabble! Only 28 more to go! If you couldn't guess from the title, this one features Relena, crazy stalker-girl Relena. Rules for this challenge are in chapter one.
Day: 2
Date: February 11, 2010
Prompt: coquetry /KOH-ki-tree; koh-KE-tree/, noun:
Dalliance; flirtation.
Fandom: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Character: Relena
Disclaimer: Bandai, Sotsu and Sunrise own Gundam Wing. I just use the characters for my own amusement and with any luck at all, your amusement as well.


Fallen Prince

There are times in a young girl's life when the practice of coquetry is appropriate and then there are inappropriate times. One might figure that an inappropriate time would be while the girl is staring down the barrel of a handgun but for Relena, there was no time better. When else would she want to be flirtatious? The boy holding the gun had fallen from the sky. She was the one who found him unconscious in the sand. She was the one who assisted him in his time of need. It was clearly a destined meeting and he had only proved that when he showed up at her school. He spoke to her. It didn't matter at all what it was that he said. It was what he meant and he never honestly meant to harm her. What he really wanted, what she knew he wanted, was simply to know her. That was fine. She'd give him the chance. She would definitely give Heero the chance he so clearly craved.

- End -