Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Days of Drabble ❯ Day 4: Breaking Sin ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Crap! Relena again? Sorry, guys. I had a lot of trouble with this prompt for some reason and it turns out that I must have a lot of repressed pity for the crazy stalker girl. I almost changed fandoms and went with Fullmetal Alchemist. Greed, heh heh. Ah, anyway, let me know what you think. [Rules for this challenge are in chapter one.]

Day: 4
Date: February 13, 2010
Prompt: cupidity /kyoo-PID-uh-tee/, noun:

Eager or excessive desire, especially for wealth; greed; avarice.
Fandom: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Character: Relena
Disclaimer: Bandai, Sotsu and Sunrise own Gundam Wing. I just use the characters for my own amusement and with any luck at all, your amusement as well.

Breaking Sin

There was generally one of three different things in the eyes of those she greeted. To put it simply, she was constantly surrounded by three of the Seven Deadly Sins and she felt drowned by them. Consider her three closest friends. On her left was Greed, an avaricious girl with a vicious tongue by the name of Helena. On her left was Pride, Alice who was as Narcissistic as, well, Narcissus and had the brain of a sponge. To her back, always to her back and she didn't like fact one bit, was Susan, also known as Envy. The girl was so wrapt up in her own jealousy of everyone else around her it was all she could do to function normally. They stuck to her like an honor guard, chittering and giggling, always dropping her encouraging phrases and never meaning a word that they said. They were like vultures circling, waiting for the opportunity to swoop in and take what they so coveted.

She was tired of it, sick to death in fact. Something had to change. Something had to break and it had to break soon. If something didn't happen soon, she knew that she would be the one to crack.

Was that a body lying down there in the sand?

- End -