Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Days of Drabble ❯ Day 11: A Maxwelly Sort of Thought ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Eh, it's not so good but I'm beat. Hope you like it. It did occur to me that this prompt would have gone well with yesterday's drabble too. Maybe, I'm all one note? *shrugs* [Rules for this challenge are in chapter one.]

Day: 11
Date: February 20, 2010
Prompt: egregious /ih-GREE-juhs/, adjective: Conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible.
Fandom: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Character: Wufei
Disclaimer: Bandai, Sotsu and Sunrise own Gundam Wing. I just use the characters for my own amusement and with any luck at all, your amusement as well.


A Maxwelly Sort of Thought

That had to have been the easiest mission handed out to any person in the history of the world. It was the breaking and entering version of infant slapping, without the guilt. The doors weren't even locked. Did that even count as B & E since it was entering without the breaking?

And there wasn't a guard in sight. There wasn't a single night watchman to be seen the entire two hours it took to thoroughly comb the place. Frankly, it insulted his ego, just a tiny bit. The person in charge of that particular facility must be a complete moron to allow gaps in security as egregious as that.

The only way they could have made it any easier on him would be to have left the files he was searching for on the front desk in a folder labeled, "For the Evil Gundam Pilot. Love, OZ."

Well, damn, if that wasn't a Maxwelly sort of thought. The dumb brat was beginning to rub off. He really needed to get away from that place. The idiocy was starting to infect his brain.

- End -