Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Cousins Reunited ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 2:
Cousins Reunited
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________
Quatre Winner opened his clear blue eyes to find himself in his bedroom. His eyes seattled in the direction that his friends and Rasid were standing in. At first their faces were fuzzy and unfocused but slowly ever so slowly they came into focus. They were looking at him with worried anticapation. He blinked has the world came finally came into focus and he could make things out clearly. He sat up slowly and leaned against the large collection of pillows at the head of his queen sized bed. He looked around at them slowly before taking a deep breathe.
"What happened?" he asked still not quite awake.
"Well," said Rasid clearing his thoart. "For some reason last night during the ball you just grabbed your righr side and fell over. You blacked out a little while later muttering your cousin's name. Your cousin Qamara's body was found half dead at the door step bleeding from her right side a few minutes later."
"Qamara's here?!" asked Quatre now fully awake and struggling to get out of bed. "How is she?! Where is she?!"
"Calm down Master Quatre," laughed Rasid stilling the young man from climbing out of bed. "Your cousin is fine she is stable at the moment and we expect her to awaken any moment now. But for the time being you need your rest. When she wakes up I promise we will come and get you. For now though you need your rest!"
"But I have been resting!" protested Quatre still sitting up. "I have been resting since I blacked out!"
Rasid fixed the young blonde man with a firm stare that shut him at once. He then stared at the rest of them and they all filed out of the room with Rasid behind them shutting the door and leaving the room in darkness. Despite himself Quatre felt a yawn escape him and shifted himself back into a comfortable sleeping postion. It was just in time has well as his eyes started drifting close and he once more succombed to the darkness of sleep.
_______________________________________________________
Qamara's eyes opened and she looked around the room. Since she was in a room that was unfamillar to her. It didn't look like one of the rooms on the rebelbase, and she had seen them all. However she could hear male and female voices around her however they were mainly male and very faint.
"Look," said a gruff yet kind male voice that seemed very famillar to her but she couldn't place it at this precise time. "Lady Qamara is waking up! One of you go see if Master Quatre is awake!"
"Yes sir!" said a male voice before his footsteps ran off.
"Where am I?" she asked groggily looking around at the fuzzy faces.
"Lady Qamara," said an officous male voice. "I am Rasid I worked for your Uncle Winner when he was alive and now serve your cousin Master Quatre. You are at the Winner Estate."
"Rasid? Quatre?" said Qamara still slightly out of it and attempting to sit up but found her efforts stopped when large hands stopped all movements. The hands pressed her back down into bed which she had nothing else to do but comply with the hands and let herself rest.
"Quatre will be here in a moment Lady Qamara," said another voice dabbing her forehead with a damp cloth.
"Why am I here?" asked Qamara her vision slightly focusing finally.
"We found you bleeding on the doorstep late last night," said Rasid.
"So they brought me here," Qamara muttered softly. "But how did they get me here if they don't even know about my connection to the Winner family."
"What was that Lady Qamara?" asked Rasid has Quatre came bursting into the room.
"Nothing," muttered Qamara absent mindely.
Qamara threw her cousin a sweet smile.
"Hello cousin nice to see you again," she said nodding her head graciously in his direction.
"Qamara," sighed Quatre throwing himself into his cousins arms and embracing her warmly.
Rasid smiles fondly at the two happily reunited cousins. But he gasps in surprise when Quatre pulls Qamara out of the bed and swings her around. The two of them laughing happily together at being reunited. Fainlly Quatre places his cousin back on her feet both of them are breathing hard from their laughter.
"Now cousin," said Quatre. "Why and how did you end up on the doorstep bleeding?"
"Well," said Qamara. "It's kinda a long story."
"Perhaps you had better explain," said Heero crossing his arms over his chest.