Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Explanations ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 3:
Explanations
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________
Qamara took a deep breathe and looked around the room before opening her mouth to explain everything.
"After Uncle Winner died," she began. "I joined up with a group of rebels called 'Panthers of the Night' our job is to stop a secert branch of Oz that has still continued to thrive after Oz was destoryed. This branch that destoryed Uncle Winner goes by the code name 'Night Demons'."
"You discovered the identity of the man that murdered father?!" demanded Quatre.
"I have discovered who ordered it long ago however she escaped," said Qamara slowly.
"What do you mean she?" asked Rasid.
"The leader of the 'Night Demons' is a woman."
"Do you know who?" asked Heero surprised.
"No," said Qamara ashamed of the failure. "She escaped before we could find out any information from her. All we know is she is female and is around our age. She has red hair and aqua eyes."
"Why did you become a part of this rebel group?" asked Reelena.
"Because the group had need of someone like me, besides I was tired of staying put in the Winner Estate. I needed to do something while my friends and cousin were out fighting."
"So you have been trying to stop this group called 'Night Demons'?" asked Hilde. "But why the war is over."
"No it is far from over," said Qamara cooly. "The battles you faught with Oz were just a part of the war that still continues. Belive me this group 'Night Demons' is not to be messed with."
"Then why do you?!" challenged Trowa.
"Well someone has to do the dirty work after were you boys and girls left off."
"Is there something more to this then you are letting on?" asked Quatre looking at his cousin calmly.
Qamara sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, "This group also slaughtered my family and the village we lived in."
"What?!" asked Quatre sinking onto the bed and taking hold of her right hand.
"Like I said the group that murdered Uncle Winner also slaughtered my parents and the village. They have slaughtered many others before and after that."
"So that's why you left in the dead of night off on this revenge thing?!" demanded Quatre angerily.
"It started out that way," said Qamara calmly.
Then the cousins meet eyes and Quatre suck in his breathe and stared into her eyes. The eyes of someone who once held such kindness in them now held something that only years of battle could hold.
"You've changed alot since we last meet Qamara," said Quatre.
"So have you cousin your not a brat anymore."
The cousins shared a small smile before Qamara sighed and closes her eyes.
"Is something wrong Lady Qamara?" asked Rasid.
"I have yet to tell you the real reason that I was shot last night."
"Go on," said Trowa.
"I along with other memebers of my party had just managed to steal plans that will destory everything we know and hold dear."
"What are you saying?!" demanded Duo.
"The group that I spoke of the branch of Oz has plans to destory the Colonies and Earth."
"What?!" everyone shouted.
Zechs grabbed Qamara by her upper arms and yanked her out of bed shaking her. Causing her to loose her grip on the sheets she was holding.
"Are you sure about this?!" he demanded.
Qamara had a look of shock but soon lost it has the look became a cross of annoyance and amusement. The girls were trying very hard not to laugh, while a glimpse around the room showed blushing males. Which soon left has the females swatted them across the back of the heads.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" demanded Zechs.
"Zechs look down a little," said Noin.
Zechs peered down quickly and glanced up quickly finally realizing the woman he held was naked. He set her back down on the bed and back away.
"Um sorry," he muttered.
Qamara was snickering at him while she got herself cover.
"Look," said Qamara. "I will patch a communications link up to rebel headquarters and I will talk to them about you coming and joining if you are willing we can always use new recruits. Besides you all look like you are bored with nothing better to do."
Everyone exchanged a look and then grinned.
"Very well then it's agreed on," said Qamara. "Now if you do not mind I would like to get back into my clothes."
"Actually," said Iria. "You were around my size when I was your age so you will use some of mine until you are ready to move about."
"Huh?" asked Qamara blinking.
"You are not to live from this bed without assitance from Rasid, me, or from Quatre."
Quatre and Qamara looked at eachother realizing that she had placed Rasid's name in front of her's and his own. They then turned to look at her.
"What?!" she asked encredulously.
"Nothing," the two cousin's said together grinning.
Iria and Rasid sighed has they exchanged a look.
"Oh no," they moaned.
_______________________________________________________
"I do not care how long it takes!" shouted a female voice has the owner slammed both fists onto the table in front of her. "I want that bitch found and the plans returned if the rebellion group hands that over to 'The United Earth Sphere Nation' then everything is lost."
"I doubt the rebels would be that smart Lady Htead," said a male voice.
"Well I do not want to take any chances!" snapped Lady Htead. "I want that bitch found and destroyed do I make myself clear."
"Yes ma'am," said the men and women around the room.
"However I would like to do the destorying myself so all you dig up information on this little bitch and bring it to me so I can do it personally. Is that clear has well?"
"Yes ma'am!"
"Good you are all dismissed," snapped the women.