Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Chatting Cousins ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 4:
Chatting Cousins
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________
Qamara sighed and leaned into the extremely warm water, the water had been softened with her old peachy bathsalts and balls. Then she had added some bubblebath to it, she was laying her head down on a damp cloth and felt her sore muscles relax has the scented candles and the inscence caused her muscles to relax. She closed her eyes and allowed her mind to wander the fighting had certainly drained her body and soul. She had always hated fighting however and now she was doing it. She sighed and shook her head she had piled her hair up into a bun so it wouldn't get wet.
She frowned remebering how things used to be before Quatre had gone off. The response from Quatre had been has she expected he had always been protective of her if not overprotective. That always bothered her she had always been worried that with his small frame he would hurt trying to protect her from the other boys of the colony that had wanted her. However despite his small and fragile frame he had always seemed to be strong. He was always worried about her sense she was easily hurt has a child phyiscally and mentally. But now since she became a warrior that all had changed.
A knock at the door caused her to jerk out of her thoughts and splash water on the floor.
"Hai?" she called out.
"It's me," said Quatre from the otherside. "I'm coming in."
"You know we can't..." before Qamara could finish Quatre was already in the room. "You aren't kids anymore we can't be doing stuff like this anymore."
"Well considering it was something I group up being used to."
"Yeah I remeber all those times you walked in on me when Iria was helping me change."
Quatre grins has they both remeber the first time when walking in on eachother started becoming a habbit.
Flashback*****************************************************< br> A two year old Qamara stands before Iria in a slip. Iria is holding up a small pink skirt and starts trying to put it on a squirming Qamara. At that moment Quarte dashes into the room in his pajama bottom and grabbs Qamara before running out the door with her. They are about to run outside in the back when they are both scooped up into the arms of Mr. Winner who begins to carry them back upstairs and gives Iria the squirming Qamara before walking to Quartre's room with the extremely squiremish little blonde haired boy under his arm.
A few seconds later Qamara bursts into Quartre's room with only the skirt and slip on, Iria not far behind. Mr. Winner looks up shocked and stops buttoning his sons pants to look at his young neice. Rasid is standing their with Quartre's shirt in his hand looking equally shocked. Quatre grins has a lively game of tag insues with Mr. Winner, Rasid, and Iria trying to stop them so they could finish putting their clothes on.
Finally they managed to capture the two children and get them in their clothing. Iria was busy brushing out Qamara's long hair when Rasid brought a message into the room, he was followed by Quatre.
"It's a massage for our 'Little Desert Flower'," said Rasid grinning has he bent to hand the small girl the message.
The 'Little Desert Flower' was the nickname that Rasid and his men had started to call her. Since she was an Arbian and liked flowers the fact that she was has delicate has them gave the imperssion of a flower so Rasid had started to call her that and it soon caught on to everyone else. Only the people that lived or resided in the house were allowed to call her that no one else was. Quatre had gotten it into his head that no one was worthy of calling her that unless they were well known to him.
Qamara opened the message and looked at it. She frowned and held the message up to Iria.
"Read?' she said titlting her head to the side.
Iria picked it up and frowned.
"Rasid I think you should give this to my father," said Iria.
Rasid nodded and left the room.
"Iria neesan what did it say?" asked Qamara pulling at her blouse.
"Nothing for you to concern yourself with little one," said Iria has she went back to brushing her hair.
End of Flashback***********************************************
"You know till this day I still wonder what was in that message," said Qamara.
"So do I but I guess since nothing was done about it so it couldn't have been that imporant," said Quatre.
"Good point," smiled Qamara.
"Remeber the first time I walked in on you in the bath?" asked Quatre.
"And Iria was there washing me?! Yes!"
The two cousins burst into giggles.
"I still remeber the look on her face when I burst into the bathroom," chuckled Quatre.
"I thought she was goin to fall on the floor and croack," grinned Qamara enjoying the amusement.
Flashback*************************************************** **
A five year old Qamara sat in the bath has Iria started to help her scrub her back. Then the bathroom door burst open and both girls turned and watched has an extremely dirty Quatre took two steps into the room only to be pulled out by his father.
"Sorry about that Iria, Qamara," said Mr. Winner closing the door while throwing a howling Quatre over his shoulder.
Iria went back to washing Qamara down and the sounds of water splashing and Quatre's howling could be heard down the hall.
"Iria neesan what are the doing to Quatre-chan?" she asked.
"They are trying to clean him up 'Little Desert Flower'."
"Why?"
"You guys were playing outside and we have to clean you for the dinner party."
"Why?"
"Because father wants you to look nice for the guests."
"But I will not be at the dinner party."
"Regardless you will greet our guests at the door."
"Why?"
"It is you duty has a member of the Winner Family."
"Why?"
"Don't ask anymore questions," said Iria irratablely.
"Why?" asked Qamara after a moment.
"Now you are just doing it to get on my nerves."
Qamara was silent has Quartre came running into the room stark naked and dripping wet.
"Quatre!" shouted Irai and thier father at the same time.
"Hi ya Quatre-chan!" shouted Qamara happily has he collapsed into the tub beside her his legs dangling over the side of the tub.
"Hi!" Quatre said with a grin
Iria grabbed a towel and snatched Qamara up wrapping her in the towel at the same time that Mr. Winner did the same to Quatre.
"You need to stop running off son," said Mr. Winner carrying Quatre away.
End of Flashback********************************************
Qamara wrapped in one of Iria's robes was drying her hair while she and Duo set up a transmission unit to use to contact the Rebel Base. The others were gathered around the table awaiting for it to be finished and to hear what was going to happen. When the finally got through she pressed the button to talk.
"'Dark Lioness' do you read me?" asked Qamara into the speaker. "It's me the 'Little Desert Flower'."
"Qamara!" exclaimed a voice in shock and happiness. "Your alive."