Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Rebel Base ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 5:
Rebel Base
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________
Qamara smiled, "Yes 'Dark Lioness' I am alive. Now I have some friends of mine that would like to join in the rebelion."
"Who are they?"
"Well you remeber the hearing about the Gundam Pilots?"
"Of course who hasn't?"
"Well they are the Gundam Pilots and there friends."
"How do you know them?" asked the woman.
"Well one of them just so happens to be my cousin."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ONE OF THEM IS YOUR COUSIN?"
"Please don't yell."
"Okay sorry but still you could have told us sooner. You should have told me sooner."
"Sorry but I didn't think it was important."
"Well it is important with the Gundams fighting with us."
"Look they said they might," said Qamara.
"Is he cute?"
"Is who cute?!"
"Your cousin!"
"Why are you asking me if my cousin is cute?!"
"Alright fine are the others cute?"
"Can you not think of anything else?"
"Look your boyfriend is an asshole you should look around."
"He isn't that bad!"
"Is that why he tried to break your arm when his brother walked in on you in the shower by accident."
"He apolgized for it!"
"Look I know you love him but you have got to stop defending him. One of these days he is going to kill you. But enough of this seriously are any of them cute? Are any of them single?"
"They are all taken from the looks of things."
"Damn!"
"Except Quatre."
"Really?!"
"Don't even think about it!"
"Your no fun."
"I know. Now about the meeting...."
________________________________________________________ Meanwhile the former Gundam Pilots and their friends were gathered around the study discussing the posiblitties of the Rebellion.
"Well?" asked Trowa. "Should we help?"
"Definately!" exclaimed Quatre.
"We should think about this I mean for all we know this could be a set up," said Heero.
"Qamara is not like that!" said urgently Quartre.
"He didn't say she was Quatre," said Reelena.
"For all we know Qamara could be a pawn," said Wufei.
"Qamara is to smart to fall for something like that," said Rasid.
"Yeah well I think she is also still slightly naive about somethings," said Dorthy. "Like you Quatre."
"But what if this is the real thing and these 'Demons of the Night' have a way to destory the colonies and Earth?" asked Duo slowly.
"I wonder if they have thought of where they will go if they do this?" asked Hilde.
"Probably not," muttered Heero.
"Well," began Sally. "People have already began to colonize the Moon and Mars. So they might just go there."
"Yeah," began Duo his voice becoming dry while his eyes darkened with anger. "Until they get bored with those two and decide to blow them up too."
"Least they aren't going to blow up the sun," said Hilde.
"Don't tell them that," said Duo.
"I think we should wait and see what exactly this rebellion is more about," said Heero.
"But what if this real?" asked Catherine.
Before anyone could answer Qamara came stridding in wearing the clothing she had been wearing when they had found her at the front steps.
"The meeting is set up," she said calmly somehow knowing what they had been discussing. "If you want to come then come however if you want to back out now I suggest you tell me now. Since once you join the Rebellion there is no turning back."
The entire group stared at eachother exchanging looks. Quatre, Iria, and Rasid joined Qamara.Duo shurgged and taking hold of Hilde joined them grinning like mad.
"Why not," said Dorthy shrugging her shoulders and joining them. "I could use some excitement in my life."
Wufei looked at Sally who nodded and relucently he followed her over to join them. Releena, Noin, and Catherine exchanged a look then turned to look at their boyfriends who stared back at them coolly. Catherine rolled her eyes grabbed Trowa's ear and pulled him over to the others. Releena and Noin blinked then looked at eachother grinning evilly before following Catherine's lead and dragging them over to join the others.
"Well," said Qamara trying not to laugh. "Looks like you all will be a part of it whether you like it or not."
_______________________________________________________
"She is late," snapped Wufei in irratation.
"She is always late," said Qamara yawning. "You get used to it after awhile."
"Why should we wait for someone that is always late," said Heero.
"Trust me it is worth it," said Qamara.
"Sorry I'm late," said a female voice.
"It's okay your's always late," said Qamra smilling.
The figure coming forward had dark blue hair that cascaded down her back to the small of her back, her eyes were a brillant aqua that shined when she smiled. She wore an outfit simillar to Qamara's but it was blue and aqua.
"So," she said coming to a stop among the group. "These are them?"
"Yes these are them," said Qamara.
"Whose your cousin?"
"I am," said Quatre coming up to stand before her. "I am Quatre."
"Damn your cute," smirked the female has Quatre blushed.
"But I am being rude my name is Mora," said the young woman. "I hear you want to be a part of this rebellion. I am glad we can always use the help and having Gundam Pilots helping out would be a big help. Well then come with me and I will take you to the base."
________________________________________________________
They had finally arrived at the base and Qamara looked out the window with sick anticapation. There he was waiting for her his black hair, dark brown eyes, and dark skin. He had muscles and wore black leather pants with a matching black vest. His long dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail. The moment that landed she leapt out of the truck and ran into his arms. It was a reaction she had been use to she did it now without even thinking.
"Who is this Qamara?" asked Iria.
"This is my boyfriend," said Qamara softly.