Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Your What?! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 6:
Your What?!
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________
Duo blinked in surprise and exchanged a look with the other Gundam pilots. Though Wufei and Heero wouldn't show it in a split second they showed that they had a bad feeling about this. Quatre looked like he wanted to kill him since he definately didn't trust him. Rasid placed a restraining arm on the blonde haired Gundam Pilot, when his young master turned to look at him he shook his head. Quatre growled but didn't move toward the hugging couple. Zechs narrowed his eyes he was getting a bad feeling from this man and he should know all about this after all he once was somewhat like this man.
'I have a bad feeling about this man,' thought Zechs frowning.
Hilde blinked and smiled she felt happy for the young woman, a glance around at the other women told her that they all felt the same about it. However when she looked at Noin she could tell that the older was not happy at all. Hilde moved closer to the woman and gentley nudged her to get her attention.
"Noin is something wrong?" she whispered has the other women moved foward to congratulate them.
"I have a bad feeling about this man Hilde," said Noin softly. "A very bad feeling about him."
"What do you mean?" asked Hilde but Noin was no longer looking at her she was exchanging glances with Zechs and the others guys then they all seemed to nodd together.
"We'll be back Hilde," said Noin. "Keep an eye on him will ya Hilde I don't think that this man is up to no good."
Hilde blinked and watched has Noin and the guys walked off to talk about something perhaps about Qamara's boyfriend.
'What does Noin and the others sense that the rest of us can't?' thought Hilde. 'This man is with the resistance so he can't be that bad can he? What if he works for 'Demons of the night'? What is this man up to if he is? Is Qamara that important to the rebel alliance? What role does she play in this rebellion?'
"I am happy for you little cousin," smiled Iria.
"Thank you," said Qamara with a smile that betrayed her true feelings. 'Don't they feel the darkness around him. Even though I do I am too afraid to break up with him. Amazingly I do not fear going into a battle against tons of enimies yet I am scared to break up with him with good reason.
"How serious are you guys?" asked Dorthy smiling it was good to see her happy, she had meet the girl several times before.
"Serious enough to get married," smiled Reelena.
"Perhaps," smiled Qamara.
"It would be good to see you married off," grinned Iria.
"Look who's talking," retorted Qamara good naturedly.
"I have no idea what you are talking about," laughed Iria.
"Sure you don't grinned Sally getting in on the act.
"You two?!"
Everyone laughed including Qamara's boyfriend though his laugh was dark and cold. It was then that Qamara noticed that Hilde was standing where she had left the others alone.
'Where is Quatre and the others?' she thought to herself.
"Hilde where are Quatre and the others?" asked Qamara walking up to her with her boyfriend.
"They went somewhere to talk about something," said Hilde.
"What about?" asked Qamara's boyfriend.
"Oh Raceisca this is Hilde," said Qamara smiling. "She is with Duo you know the one with the braid."
"Oh yes Hilde it is a pleasure to meet you," said Raceisca kissing Hilde's hand.
Hilde faked a smile however it was tight when his lips touched her lips, she felt a shiver run up her spine and shivered. Noin and the others were right something was wrong something was very wrong.
________________________________________________________
"Lady we have the information you wanted on the light haired bitch," said a man with black hair streaked with grey and grey eyes running into a large training room.
"Do you know?" asked Lady Htead dropping down from the bars she had been practicing on. "Well then let me see them."
"Has you wish," said the man handing her the folder on information they had managed to dig up on her.
"How interesting," said Htead. "It would seem my father destoryed her parents when she was a child. No wonder she hates us, so she is a little princess the neice of the late Mr. Winner? Such a tragedy his death was, too bad he had to die. Oh well losses are to be expected in a war. Who is this handsome man? Hey isn't he a Gundam Pilot?!"
"Yes Lady Htead I do so believe he is."
"So who is he to her? Friend? Lover? Fiance? Husband? Boyfriend?"
"Cousin Lady Htead," said the man.
"Cousin oh really?" said the woman removing the photo of Quatre before closing the folder, and bringing it to her lips forming an evilly delighted smile to her lips. "Find out all you can about him I want to know everything about this man."
"Yes Lady," said the man bowing then turned to leave.
"By the way soilder do you know what his name is?"
"Quatre Raberba Winner," with that the man left.
"Quatre Raberba Winner," repeated Htead softly looking at the picture. "Daddy always told me I could have a pet and I think I will have you for a pet. I do so love my pets and I promise to take care of you."
Htead kissed the picture then broke into dark laughter, that echoed down the halls and caused several men and women with the 'Demon of the Night' group to look up wondering what was happening.
"Oh Quatre soon very soon you will be mine," laughed Htead spinning around still laughing.
Htead stopped laughing and looked at the picture again. Then with a sigh walked down the hall to her room humming happily.
"And the fact that your Lady Qamara's cousin makes you an even better candiate for my very own pet," Said Htead collapsing onto the couch. "After all I have do seem to keep my pets for to long."
With that the wall behind her opened and there were three shelves full of glasses holding various parts of past men that she had as "pets". Another wall opened up to reveal long tubes where the rest of their bodies were.
"They are always bad and I always have to punish them. Oh well maybe a Gundam Pilot will be able to take orders better and I won't have to punish him."
Htead started to giggle and play with a partly demolished teddy bear.
_______________________________________________________