Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ Battle in the Heavens! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 7:
Battle in the Heavens!
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________
Quat re blinks after reading the last chapter then turns to Nightshade.
Nightshade: "What?!"
Quatre: "Please tell me you are joking."
Nightshade: "Oh come on what else could I do I needed to add something to this to make it seem disturbing."
Quatre: "So you made the disturb person in love with me?!"
Nightshade: "At least I didn't make the disturb person male!"
Quatre: "Good point but still!"
Nightshade: "What do you want me to do?!"
Quatre: "Get rid of her!"
Nightshade: "Oh relax it's not going to be that bad!"
Quatre: "I have a bad feeling about this."
Nightshade: "Oh don't worry nothing bad will happen."
Quatre: "Yeah right."
Nightshade: "Oh shut up and just read the damn chapter."
_______________________________________________________
Duo and the others returned with Hilde's hand still pressed against Raceisca's lips. He growled amd stormed up to them with half a mind to slug the bastard for touching his girl when a loud annoying buzz.
"What the hell is that?!" shouted Heero covering his ears.
"Oh no come on quickly!" shouted Qamara taking off. "Follow me. Girls unless you know how to pilot a mobile suite a suggest you get to the inferorme!"
The others followed has more rebels streamed into the room from various doors. They ran down a long hall until they came to a fork.
"Gundam piloits come with me the rest of you go that way!" shouted Qamara.
"You heard the lady!" shouted Mora. "Come on boys and girls let's go haul some ass!"
Qamara and the Gundam Pilots ran down the opposite hallway that had several twists and turns in it.
"Where are you taking us?" asked Heero running along side the girl.
"To where your Gundams are," said Qamara.
"What do you mean by that?!" demanded Wufei coming up beside them.
"We had them brought over here with us go that way," said Qamara pointing down the left aisleway of a fork.
While the boys went one way and Qamara went the otherway. She ran faster and pulled her mask on disappearing behind a giant door. She smiled at the giant Red Dragon machine before her.
"Well Red Flame shall we get this battle underway?" asked Qamara.
The machine's eyes glowed red and it roared it's approval of the thought of battle.
"Just has I thought ready to go?"
Red Flame lowered it's dragonlike head and opened it so that Qamara could get inside. Once in she pressed a few buttons and electrcal currents surronded and flowed through her body. This suit allowed her to suspend in the cockpit while the machine moved with you.
"Well Red Flame let's do this!"
Red Flame roared its approval and launched itself into the space battle.
Space Battle______________________________________________
The five Gundams launched into the battle and joined Zechs, Noin, Sally, Hilde, and the rebels. Five minutes after the battle a new Mobile Suit arrived and Mora appeared on the screen.
"Hope ya'll are ready for the battle," she said smirking. "I can't wait to see how good the Gundam Pilots and their friends are in battle."
"Don't worry," said Duo. "We have no intention on letting you down Mora."
"I hope not well good luck and keep in touch, they fight almost like this was a street instead of space."
"Mora," said Quatre.
"Yes Quatre?" asked Mora.
"Where's my cousin?"
"She'll be here in a moment don't worry."
"I have a bad feeling about this," muttered Trowa.
Mora just laughed, "Oh lighten up man. Over and out."
"Damnit!"
Suddenly a red dragon robot launched from the Rebel Base.
"What the hell?!" demanded Heero.
A face covered from the nose down appeared on the screen. The woman appeared to be suspended with currents of electrity flowing around her.
"Don't worry I am with the Rebels," she said.
"What sort of Mobile Suit is that?" asked Zechs.
"It's not a mobile suit nor is it a Gundam," said the woman.
"Then what is it?" asked Wufei.
"Let's just say that it's both," said the woman nervously. "Enough chat let's fight!"
"Right!" said the boys together.
Then they joined the battle after awhile though Quatre's cockpit got blasted open.
"Quatre," shouted Trowa.
"Damnit!" shouted Qamara. "Dark Flame can you bring him in?"
The machine roared an affirmative and moved closer to him dodging the shots fired at him from the opposing mobile suites. Before the Red Flame could reach him another tractor beam shot forward from the oppsing side and brought Quatre to it.
"What the hell?!" asked Heero.
But before anyone could do anything they were gone and Quatre with them.
"This isn't good," said Mora.