Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, sap, angst, Male Pregnancy, medical themes

Pairings: 1x2x1

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Many thanks to DBZVelena, Ryouga and Yami_Tai for the beta. Also thanks to Yami_Tai for the title of this fic.

Notes: Set partially during the series but main bulk after the war. EW didn't take place. The Eve wars are finished and the peace retained. The pilots have all gone their own ways, Heero and Duo have made a life together both working for Preventer when Duo's world is turned upside down as his unknown past comes back to haunt him.

Dedication: To Velena who gave me the plot bunny for this little gem.

Status: In progress.

~ Indicates flashbacks ~

/ thoughts /

Okay, Okay, My apologies to everyone for leaving the last chapter where I did. *evil grin* Hopefully this one will more than make up for it.... LEMON AHEAD!!!!!!

"Chimaera"

October. 2003 ShenLong

Chapter 14

Duo shifted slightly on the couch and looked at Heero. "Huh?"

Heero gave him a lust filled smile. "I said, let's sort out your stuff, grab some dinner then snuggle for a while," he repeated, omitting his previous sentence and changing the subject to safer ground.

Duo returned the smile and began to draw himself up from the couch.

They wandered into the room that Duo had intended to use, hand in hand. The contact was broken though as they set about the task of removing Duo's belongings and transporting them to the other bedroom. Once the task was completed, which didn't take long, Heero captured Duo's lips again.

"How about we find a nice quiet restaurant and enjoy a romantic dinner," he suggested.

"I think I would like that, Heero."

"Then grab your jacket and let's get going."

~ * ~

Fifteen minutes later they paused outside a small Italian restaurant. "How about here?" Duo asked his partner.

Heero peered at the place through the window. "Looks fine to me," he replied and stepped forward to open the door.

The waiter seated them in a booth at the back and left them with menus to peruse while he fetched the bottle of Chardonnay Heero had requested.

"What do you fancy, Duo?"

Duo looked up from the menu. "I think I will stick with my old favorite, Lasagna."

Heero returned to his reading of the menu and settled on the Cannelloni.

The wine arrived and the order was taken. Garlic bread appeared on the table and then the waiter left them alone until their food was ready. The pair conversed mainly on the topic of the Preventer set up, discussing the various forms they had filled out, Une's little speech, the code of ethics and Wufei being their superior officer.

They ate their dinner, the food being rated four star in Duo's expert opinion and declined dessert. The wine had loosened Heero's tongue a little and he found conversation coming more naturally to him.

Duo glanced at his watch. "I think we should be heading back now, Heero. Wufei will be calling for us at eight again tomorrow and I don't know about you, but I'm beat." Duo raised his glass and drank down the last of his wine, the alcohol running through his blood stream warming him and giving him a tingly feeling. He didn't drink very often, he found that alcohol tended to slow his reactions and being trained the way he was, it was hard to accept something that might lower his defenses.

Heero was the same, although after the war and his self imposed exile, he'd taken to the bottle on more than one occasion to help him forget and cope. Now though, he rarely touched the stuff, usually only when there was something to celebrate and even then he monitored his intake very carefully. The amount he had consumed tonight wasn't enough to affect him in any way, just enough to warm him. "I'll get the bill," he said as he nodded in affirmation in regards to Duo's suggestion about leaving and waved the waiter over.

They left the restaurant and walked the four blocks back to the apartment. Duo was feeling relaxed and comfortable, to the point where he decided to risk the chance that someone might frown upon them and took Heero's hand in his.

Heero gave him a warm smile and moved a little closer as they walked. Arriving back at their apartment, Heero opened the door and then went through to the bedroom to remove his jacket while Duo went to the kitchen to make them coffee. They met again in the lounge room; Duo placing the coffees on the table and removing his own jacket while Heero turned the television on and sat on the couch. Duo joined his boyfriend and they snuggled closer to each other, sipping on their drinks whilst finding something decent to watch.

They settled on a romantic comedy.

Duo placed his now empty cup on the table and leaned back onto Heero who placed an arm around and over Duo's shoulder, pulling the long haired man back against his chest a little. He raised his other hand and lifted Duo's braid from behind his back and draped it over his other shoulder and lowered his lips to the young man's neck where he proceeded to kiss gently at the exposed skin.

Duo shivered as tingles ran along his nerves. He tilted his head a little, exposing more of his neck for Heero to lave attention to and dropped a hand to Heero's leg where he began to rub his thumb against the fabric of Heero's dress pants.

Even though both were still pretending to watch the movie, the caresses and kisses began to increase in volume and urgency until Duo turned slightly and took Heero's lips in a deep kiss, raising his free hand to clasp the nape of Heero's neck and prevent the Japanese man from escaping.

Not that Heero had any intention of going anywhere. He ran his tongue over Duo's bottom lip and plunged forth as those sweet lips parted for him. His tongue swept over every inch of the hot cavern, seeking out the tender spots and stroking them thoroughly. Duo's tongue danced teasingly forward to tangle with his own, reciprocating the tender touches and introducing a few of his own.

Duo moved his hand a little higher on Heero's thigh, rubbing and caressing through the material as he caught the soft moans in his mouth. His own moans mingled with Heero's as fingers found a delicate nipple and began to tease it through his shirt.

The kiss continued, breaking briefly from time to time to draw in much needed oxygen and then mouths joined once again. Hands began to get bolder, Heero's were tugging Duo's shirt from his jeans and questing underneath to play with the hard, sensitive nubs. Duo's hand meanwhile had worked its way to Heero's groin and was busily manipulating the evidence of Heero's desire through the cloth.

Flushed and panting, Duo pulled back a little, resting his forehead against Heero's, noses touching. "What's happening here, Heero?" he asked, voice thick with unfulfilled need.

"I'm not sure, Duo," Heero breathed heavily. "But I don't want it to stop."

"Me either," Duo groaned and partook of a quick kiss.

"Let's move this through to the bedroom where we will be more comfortable," Heero suggested.

Duo rose gracefully to his feet, Heero following the move. Continuing to kiss they slowly made their way towards the bedroom, stumbling over each other's feet and dodging the furniture. Finally they made it. Duo sank to the bed, drawing Heero with him, their lips still locked, neither one wanting to break the contact. Arms wrapped around torsos and Duo leaned back, pulling Heero with him until they were lying on the mattress, legs dangling off the side.

They paused for a moment, trying to slow the passion down but failing. Duo lay prone as Heero lifted himself up and propped his weight with one elbow. His eyes gazed lovingly at the flushed face below, noting the swirl of emotion in the amethyst pools. He traced a finger along the defined cheekbone and across kiss swollen lips. "Duo?..."

Duo's tongue darted out to lick the digit. "Yes, Heero?"

"I... I want to seal our love." Heero dropped his eyes for a moment, searching for the words he wanted. Finally finding them he raised his eyes again, baring his soul in them. "This is a new beginning for us, a new life. I love you, Duo Maxwell, with all my heart and soul and I want to show you how much I love you, how much I want to be with you. I know I've made mistakes in the past and I'm sorry for them... but I want you to know that I'm here for the long term. I don't ever want to be parted from you again," the final sentence was choked out as moisture glistened in his cobalt eyes.

Duo's own eyes began to water as he understood the commitment Heero was offering. He raised his head and gently kissed Heero, wrapping his arms around the ex-Wing pilot's neck. "I love you too, Heero, with all my heart and soul. I want this just as much as you do. I think it's time to take that final step."

Heero gave a soft cry and lunged forwards to kiss Duo deeply, conveying his emotions through his actions, words no longer adequate for what he wanted to say. Heero shifted against his partner and soon to be lover, Duo spreading his legs a little as Heero's thigh dropped between them.

Duo ground his hips upwards and pushed against Heero's thigh while Hero's own thigh was rubbing against Duo's groin. Moans were prevalent, being caught and swallowed as mouths continued to connect, the kisses getting deeper and more demanding.

Hands began to wander and soon clothing became but a memory. Both men, now nude, lay against each other, the touch of skin against skin sending electricity crackling between them. Duo gently ran his fingertips across Heero's back, delighting in the little shivers that rippled under the skin. Heero's skin was warm to the touch and silky smooth. He continued to work his fingers over the expanse while he nuzzled at Heero's neck.

Heero moaned softly as Duo's hands worked over his back, easing the tension and relaxing him completely. He was so keyed up, so tense, worrying that Duo wouldn't understand what it was he was asking, that his muscles were drawn tight. It was as if Duo could sense his insecurity and was doing his best to put him at ease. He let his own hands work across Duo's back, eagerly exploring the beauty and committing each touch to memory. He reached for Duo's mouth again, plundering the heated cavern while working his hand along the sensitive skin of Duo's inner thigh.

Duo raised his leg up to allow Heero easier access to his thigh, mewling softly with each tender brush against his skin. His hips were eager to move but he kept them as still as possible, not wanting the torment to end. His groin was on fire, cock erect and weeping, he desperately wanted; no needed something and he knew that Heero was the one who could give it to him. "Ohh gods, Heero..."

Heero slowly worked his fingers upwards, brushing against the soft skin, cataloging each new sound, touch and movement. Finally he reached his destination and his hand gently cupped Duo's sac, rolling the slender youth's testicles in his hand and drawing shuddering gasps from his partner.

Duo couldn't stand not touching Heero properly and swiftly lowered his hand to caress across Heero's buttocks and across over his hip, following the crease of leg and hip joint until he touched soft hair. His fingers found the base of Heero's swollen member and curled instinctively around it; beginning to stroke slowly.

Heero's hips joined the rhythm, thrusting gently into the hand that held him, teasing him with the limited friction. He let his own hand encompass Duo's firm shaft and mimic the action being gifted to him. It wasn't enough though. This time Heero wanted more; he wanted it all.

"Duo..?"

"What, Heero?" Duo continued in his stroking.

"I want you to take me, I want you to make love to me... But...." Heero, mindful that Duo had suffered from the occasional bleeding, didn't want to add any injury to his partner. He knew their medicals were scheduled for the 'morrow and if Sally Po gave them both the all clear then he would feel more comfortable about taking Duo. Until that happened though, he didn't want to risk possibly damaging his boyfriend or hurting him in any way, regardless of whether Duo wanted him to take him at this stage or not. But besides that there was one other thing...

Duo's hand stilled and he raised himself slightly to look into the troubled cobalt blue eyes of his partner. "But what, Heero?" Duo's brows knitted together as he tried to figure out what was stopping Heero.

Heero dropped his eyes, a sure sign that whatever it was, had him deeply worried.

Duo raised his hand and placed a finger under Heero's chin, forcing the Japanese man to look at him. "What is it, Heero? What's troubling you?"

"I've never done anything like this before. I-I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Heero's voice cracked a little with the confession. It wasn't easy though to admit to your boyfriend when you were on the verge of having sex, that at eighteen years of age, you were still a virgin. His eyes searched Duo's face looking for signs of disgust, for ridicule; but found neither. What he did find was compassion and understanding.

"Is that all that's bothering you, Heero?" Duo asked softly.

Heero nodded, not trusting his voice anymore.

"If it's any consolation, Heero, I don't either."

Heero's eyes widened in shock and he stared at Duo. "You mean..."

Duo gave him a rueful grin. "Yup. I'm a virgin too, Heero. I haven't slept with anyone, male or female. Never had the desire to... until now."

Heero gave a soft chuckle and shook his head. "So what now?"

"Well, I have done a little research."

"You have?"

Duo smiled sensually at him and traced a fingertip along his arm. "Yes, I have," he purred.

"When?" Heero couldn't help his curiosity.

"Oh, a little while ago. Once I was sure you were intending on staying around, that I was sure you didn't want me for just a fuck buddy." Duo lowered his eyes with those words.

"Never, Duo. I would never use you like that!" Heero's words were strong and he swept Duo into his arms, kissing him soundly. "I love you, Duo, and I want to show you how much I care for you which is why I want you to be my first, I want to give my virginity to you."

Duo was feeling a little overwhelmed with the force of Heero's words and accompanying actions, not to mention the gift he wanted to give him. "I'd be honored to be your first, Heero." Duo's mouth found Heero's and the kiss rapidly deepened.

"So, what do we do?" Heero felt awkward asking, but hell, he didn't have a clue!

"I have to stretch you, Heero. If I don't, it will be painful for both of us and I never want to hurt you." Duo's eyes gazed lovingly into his partner's.

Heero lay himself back on the bed, arranging his limbs and spreading his legs. "I'm yours, Duo."

Duo moaned at the offering. He ran his hands along the inside of Heero's thighs, massaging closer to the swollen organ, pushing Heero's legs up and open at the same time. With Heero now spread before him, he traced his fingers over the heavy sac and dipped to the sensitive patch of skin beneath, rubbing lightly and delighting in the whimpers and squirms he was causing to the ex-Wing pilot. He began to quest lower, tracing along the cleft until he located the small rosy entrance. He traced circles around it, teasing gently. Then his finger suddenly stopped and his eyes clouded.

Heero raised his head to see what was wrong. "Duo? Why did you stop?"

"I need something to make it easier."

"Nani?"

"You know, slippery stuff, oil or something. If I try to penetrate you like this I will hurt you, I need lube of some sort to make it easier for me to stretch you."

Heero had to admit it made sense. "Try the bathroom cabinet," he suggested.

Duo gave him a big smile and followed it with a kiss. "No wonder you were always the brains of the outfit." He bounced off the bed and padded to the bathroom.

Heero waited patiently on the bed. "Don't take too long," he moaned as he reached for his cock and began to stroke it.

Duo opened the bathroom cabinet and began to search around. He found a small bottle of lotion and put it to one side. He couldn't see anything that remotely resembled lube so he guessed the lotion would have to do. If they were going to be intimate with each other, it looked like they would need to lay in some supplies. Just as he was about to close the cabinet a glint caught his eye and he reached inside once more. "Ahh..." he murmured as he turned the foil packet over in his hand. He stood up and returned to the bedroom, bottle and packet clutched in his hand.

"Find anything?" Heero continued to stroke himself as Duo wandered back into the room.

"Couldn't wait for me?" Duo asked as he sauntered over to the bedside, his own erection bobbing between his legs.

"Just keeping the mood up," Heero replied.

Duo kissed him and then waved the bottle of lotion in front of his eyes. "I think this will do, there wasn't any lube."

"Okay."

"I also found a few of these," Duo held up the foil packet.

"I don't think we need to use condoms, Duo. After all, we're both men. It's not as if I'm going to get pregnant," Heero smirked.

Duo raised an eyebrow and snorted. "I wasn't thinking along those lines, smart arse. In case you had forgotten, we have a medical tomorrow and I'm pretty sure that if this medical is like any of the others we've endured in the past, Sally's going to be poking around down there and you're not going to be too comfortable with that if you have my semen still inside you." Duo knew the words were blunt but it was the truth.

Heero's cheeks colored as he understood what Duo was saying. "Umm... Good point, Duo." The last thing he needed was to be leaking the evidence of his sexual preference, not that Sally would probably care, but it would make it rather uncomfortable for him. "Thanks, Duo."

Duo smiled. "I love you too much to embarrass or hurt you, Heero." He climbed back onto the bed. "Now, where were we?" His fingers traveled back between Heero's legs and began to stroke along the cleft again. "Right about here, if I remember correctly...."

Heero once more writhed as Duo's slender fingers gently teased and probed against his rear. He heard the cap of the lotion bottle flip open, Duo's fingers leaving him momentarily and then returning. He jumped as a slick digit began to tease his tight hole. "Cold," he muttered.

"Sorry," Duo snickered and then proceeded to gently press the tip of his finger inside the tiny entrance, wriggling it around to loosen the muscle and push deeper inside. He kept a careful watch on Heero's face, alert for any sign of discomfort or pain.

"Nnn..." Heero panted. "Feels different."

"I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"Iie. It's just a little uncomfortable, but in a nice way."

Duo continued to press forth, burying the finger to the knuckle and stroking the inner walls. Heero's passage felt hot, tight and damp around his finger. It was delicious. A second finger joined the first and Duo worked them carefully, scissoring them and moving them in and out. The muscle began to stretch, accepting the invasion and looking for more. Duo added a third finger to the mix, lovingly caressing the velvet insides, Heero moaning softly beneath him. He crooked his fingers slightly, he'd heard about there being a special spot inside a man's back passage, a spot that gave immense pleasure when stroked and touched.

"Ahhh!!!.... Nnnnn.... Duo...." Heero panted out as white light seared across his vision and pleasure pulsed through his body.

Duo stopped, horrified at the reaction, thinking he'd hurt Heero. "Fuck, Heero. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I guess I should have cut my nails," Duo apologized.

Heero's glazed eyes stared back at him. "You didn't hurt me, Duo. Quite the opposite in fact, whatever that was that you just did, I suggest you do it again or Ome-o-korosu!"

Looked like he'd found that spot all right and that what he'd read about it was true. He grinned and crooked his fingers again, searching until he found a small, spongy bump. He brushed against it.

Heero jerked as unbelievable pleasure raced through his nervous system. "Ahhh.... Duo! That's it... more... I need more..."

"I guess that must be your sweet spot, Heero," Duo snickered and then proceeded to stroke and caress the place with a dedication never before seen.

Heero writhed and panted as his body was assaulted with pleasure. His cock thrummed and he was getting desperate. Pre-cum leaked in a steady stream from the tiny slit and he all but begged Duo to end his torment.

Duo decided that Heero was stretched enough to accommodate him and removed his fingers. The deep growl from his lover informed him that Heero was not amused with the loss. "I'll fill you with something much better in just a moment, Heero. Have patience." Duo dipped forth and stole a kiss from Heero's swollen lips.

Heero watched through lust filled eyes as his boyfriend reached for the foil packet and tore it open. "Here, let me," he whispered huskily and took the latex sheath from between trembling fingers. He sat up a little and reached for Duo's nice endowment. Slipping the condom over the tip he quickly unrolled it along the satiny length, caressing the shaft as he went. Satisfied that Duo was safely enclosed in the fine latex he lay back down, pulled his knees up and opened his legs wide. "Make love to me, Duo."

Duo swallowed the lump in his throat and shuddered with the soft words. Grabbing the bottle of lotion, he slathered it along the rubber surface, thoroughly coating it before tossing the bottle to the side. He positioned himself between Heero's spread thighs and grasping himself at the base of his cock, he guided the tip to press against Heero's begging hole. "You sure you want this, Heero?" Duo knew what the answer would be but he felt the need to confirm it.

"Hai. I want to become one with you, Duo. I love you so much that I want to join with you in the most intimate way, to give all of myself to you. You own me, Duo Maxwell; body, mind, heart and soul... forever."

Duo choked back the sob as his heart twisted in his chest. He began to press forth. "I love you too, Heero Yuy. All that I am, all that I can be, is yours, forever. You own me too, heart, body, mind and soul" Duo gave a firm forward thrust of his hips and Heero's body opened to him, swallowed him and accepted him into the burning heat.

"Ahhh..." Heero felt as if he were being split open., Duo's cock pushing deep inside him, opening him up and caressing his insides with love. It was a feeling that left him gasping for breath; and aching for more.

Duo's eyes squeezed shut, pleasure flooding his nervous system as he was encased in Heero's warm channel. He could feel the twitches of the muscles as they adjusted to his size, the soft rippling against his shaft massaging him better than any hand ever could. He fit inside Heero as if they were made for each other, and he was content to pause and savor the moment. The surrender of Heero's body to his own, causing his heart to swell inside his chest until he thought it would surely burst free.

Impatient for Duo to start to move, Heero flexed the muscles of his passage, gripping Duo's cock and sending shudders of pleasure through the long haired American. "I need you to move, Duo," Heero panted.

Duo gave him a sultry look and slowly began to withdraw. Even with the latex barrier Duo could feel every ripple, every dip of Heero's inner walls as they clutched at his shaft, reluctant to let him leave. Once he had withdrawn to the tip so he surged forth again, the moist passage parting eagerly to allow him to return to paradise. "Ohh shit, Heero.... I don't know how this feels for you but for me it's fucking amazing! You're so hot, so tight. Fuck! You have to try this, Heero."

Heero was lost in his own world of sensations. The glide of Duo's cock as it advanced and retreated inside him was unbelievable. He'd had an idea that sex could and probably would be pleasurable; but he'd no idea it would feel this good. "Aaaa... Duo.... You feel so big, so good inside. Uhhh.... Need more..." Heero began to push his pelvis upwards to meet Duo's incoming thrust, deepening the penetration and driving his desire to greater heights.

Duo's thrusts began to even out as he found his rhythm. The strokes were long and deep, each snap of his hips driving his cock further into unexplored territory, his balls slapping against Heero's ass, hands gripping Heero's hips as he increased the tempo.

Heero raised his legs and wrapped them around Duo's waist, pulling Duo even closer to him and trapping his weeping cock between their stomachs. The friction was wonderful. "Harder, Duo," he begged.

Duo shifted slightly and pulled his knees further underneath him, giving himself more leverage. The slight change in position caused the head of his cock to press against Heero's prostate and Duo nearly screamed as Heero's channel suddenly spasmed and clamped down around him. The stranglehold that the muscles now had on him making it nearly impossible for him to move. "Fuck, Heero," Duo ground out between clenched teeth. He had to bite his bottom lip to stop himself from losing control.

Heero smirked. The explosions of light in his head along with the accompanying surge of pleasure singing along his nerves, making his body hum. He manipulated his inner muscles again, the feeling of Duo's shaft inside being enhanced with each squeeze of the channel, it was unreal.

"Shit, Heero. Keep that up and I'll be spilling myself in no time," Duo moaned as he tried desperately to hold himself in check. His hands clasped Heero's hips tighter as he began to thrust in earnest. He angled again, determined to give Heero back some of the torment he'd been subjected to. His cock connected with Heero's sweet spot time and time again until the Japanese man was a mess of nerves, sensations and need.

"Aaaa... Duo. Don't tease me any longer. I need to come," he panted.

Duo took pity on him, mainly because his own orgasm was threatening to take him, and soon, and he wanted Heero to come first, to watch his lover's face as he reached the pinnacle and fell over the edge. Heero Yuy in the throes of orgasm was a sight that Duo could certainly get used to. The fact that it was his ministrations that brought the dark haired beauty to this state fueled his own desire to unknown heights.

He reached between their sweaty, straining bodies and fisted his lover's swollen length, his strokes began slowly but were firm, and steadily increased in pace until they matched the speed of his thrusts into the compliant body beneath him.

Heero tossed his head from side to side, hands fisting the sheets, breath being forced into burning lungs as his brain began to melt down with the overload of sensation. When Duo brushed his thumb over the tiny slit and around the crown, he knew he was lost. No longer could he deny his body the release it craved and he surrendered willingly to the flood. The warmth in his belly uncoiled, molten fire raced from his balls along the thick, pulsing vein to explode from the small slit and cover Duo's hand and his own stomach, bathing them with the sticky seed.

As Heero found his release so the passage tightened again, Duo finding it nearly impossible to move. He continued to rock his hips though, desperate to find his own end. Sensations skittered across nerves, warm seed pulsed over his hand and with a cry of Heero's name, Duo plunged as deep as he could and stiffened. He felt the throb and pulse of his cock as his passion was pumped from within him, trapped by the latex covering and splashing back against the now extremely sensitive head of his cock. He shuddered and trembled, his body rocked to its very core with the intensity of the climax. His hand released Heero's cock and unable to bear his own weight any longer, he slumped against Heero, the last ripples fading through his body.

They lay, entwined in a sticky, sated mess as breath was gasped for and heart rates slowly came back to a resemblance of normal. Recovering enough to move, Duo gently pulled from within Heero's body, rolling to the side and grasping his softening penis to remove the condom. He tossed it to the floor and snuggled back against his smiling lover.

Heero turned to look at his partner. "Arigato, Duo. That was... mind blowing."

"Fuck, Heero. You want to try it from my end next time. Mind blowing doesn't even come close." Duo nuzzled against Heero's neck. "I love you, Heero."

Heero pulled them closer and kissed Duo. "I love you too, Duo."

Duo gave a yawn. "Sleep now?"

"In a moment." Heero shifted from the bed and padded to the bathroom. He returned moments later with a warm washcloth and proceeded to clean Duo off, having attended to his own stickiness whilst fetching the cloth. Duo purred with the gentle ministrations and when Heero was done, he snuggled under the bedclothes. Heero returned the washcloth to the bathroom and checked the locks on the door. He switched off the television and the lights before heading back to the bedroom and Duo. His ass felt a little sore but it was a nice kind of soreness, one that he could easily get used to.

He lifted the covers and slid into the warm cocoon, settling on his side and smiling, as he felt Duo snuggle in behind him, a possessive arm draping over his waist. He dropped his own hand to Duo's and entwined their fingers. His last thought before he drifted off to sleep was that he hoped Sally wouldn't be too rough in her medical examination tomorrow.

~ * ~

tbc........