Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, sap, angst, Male Pregnancy, medical themes

Pairings: 1x2x1

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Many thanks to DBZVelena, Ryouga and Yami_Tai for the beta. Also thanks to Yami_Tai for the title of this fic.

Notes: Set partially during the series but main bulk after the war. EW didn't take place. The Eve wars are finished and the peace retained. The pilots have all gone their own ways, Heero and Duo have made a life together both working for Preventer when Duo's world is turned upside down as his unknown past comes back to haunt him.

Dedication: To Velena who gave me the plot bunny for this little gem.

Status: In progress.

~ Indicates flashbacks ~

/ thoughts /

Authors Note: Yes! At last here is the chapter you have all been begging, threatening, cajoling, bribing and generally praying for. I hope you all enjoy it and feedback is always welcome. ^_^ Many thanks to those who have already responded to this fic, I love to read your comments and it keeps me writing knowing how much you are all enjoying this fic. Arigato!

"Chimaera"

October. 2003 ShenLong

Chapter 19

Duo found it hard to keep his hands off his partner during their brief trip from the office to the parking area. The thought that Heero was finally ready to take the one step he had longed for, was sending trembles through his body and causing his hands to shake a little. Heero took the keys from him.

"Let me drive, Duo. "

"I think that would be best," Duo replied and handed Heero the keys. Doors unlocked he climbed into the passenger seat and buckled up, running a hand through his ragged bangs and trying to calm himself. To say he was excited was an understatement; he'd wanted Heero to take him for so long now, for Heero to experience what he did when they made love. Not for the physical satisfaction that they achieved but for something deeper. To Duo, having someone join with you in the most intimate of ways, to make love and become one with that person, was the ultimate in love and trust.

His heart had felt like it would burst from within his chest whenever he made love to Heero, the emotion that ran through his body was more than he could bear and he wanted to know if Heero could and would feel the same. He knew a lot about Heero's training, because their time together cementing their relationship had seen a lot of talk... from both sides. The anger still welled up inside him whenever he thought about how much Heero had endured, that. Dr. J had all but destroyed Heero's emotional side but he only had to think about their current position to know that Heero was slowly finding his way back, regaining the things he'd had taken from him long ago. To see the smiles, hear the laughter was a source of constant joy to Duo. While Heero was still a soldier deep down inside and committed to his missions, he now completed them with something more...

Compassion.

No longer the ruthless, cold hearted, terrorist that would plough through anyone and anything that stood in the way of completing the task assigned to him. Heero would now stop and consider all aspects, weigh up the pro's and con's and find the alternative to ensure a successful result without the bloodshed., or at the very least, minimal damages.

To know that he was in part responsible for the rebirth of Heero's humanity warmed Duo no end. To also know that Heero loved him and trusted him enough to allow him entrance to his body as well as his mind, made Duo feel humble. It also made him long to show Heero how much he returned that love, trust and respect.

"What are you thinking about?"

Duo turned his gaze from the window to the messy haired man next to him and smiled. He placed his hand over the top of Heero's and squeezed lightly before replying. "Things, us, life in general."

"What about us?"

"How much I love you, how happy I am, and how good you make me feel."

Heero gave a smile in return.

The rest of the trip home was made in silence, both men lost in their own thoughts.

Heero parked the pick up in the bay allocated to their apartment and grabbed his bag, Duo following suit. They took the elevator to their floor and walked swiftly down the hall. The apartment door swung open and the pair entered, tossing their respective bags to the couch. Duo turned and faced his lover, the smile on his face reaching his eyes and telling Heero volumes.

Heero stepped into the embrace that was offered and they stood, happy just to hold each other for the moment. Heero nuzzled at the soft skin of Duo's neck and then began to kiss lightly over the slightly sweaty flesh, working his lips up to latch onto an earlobe and suckle softly.

Duo moaned, his body shivered with anticipation and he began to rub his hands over Heero's back, encouraging the ex-Wing pilot to continue.

Heero released the lobe and began to feather kisses over the slight stubble on Duo's jaw until he found the sweet lips. He nibbled along the bottom lip, feeling the shudders of his partner's body before darting his tongue out to trail over first the bottom lip and then the top one. Duo's tongue slipped out to meet his and for a moment they caressed each other, before Heero pressed his mouth to Duo's and drank from his lover's.

Duo pushed closer to Heero, wanting to touch his partner from head to toe, the electricity passing between them sparking his desire to greater heights. He could feel his groin swelling and thrust against Heero's thigh. Duo pushed his knee in-between Heero's legs and spreading them a little, began to rub his own thigh against Heero's hardening arousal, drawing a guttural moan from Heero's throat.

"Shit, Duo. I want you, I want to feel what you feel when you make love to me."

"I'm yours, Heero. Always have been and always will be... yours."

With something that sounded suspiciously like a sob, Heero buried his face in the crook of Duo's neck and held the American close. "Aishiteru, Duo."

Feeling that the emotional side was beginning to get to Heero, Duo gently pulled away from his partner. "Let's go through to the bedroom, Heero."

Heero nodded, unable to trust his voice with the unusual feelings that were overwhelming is system. While he was much better than he had been at working with his new found emotions, there were still times when they tended to get the better of him and he found himself floundering. Duo seemed to understand and gently guided him in the right direction to understanding and coping with them, never making fun of him but patiently supporting him when he needed it. Now was one of those times. He followed the disappearing braid into the bedroom.

Duo knew Heero would follow, he just needed a few moments to get himself back under control and so Duo had given him just that. Quietly, Duo sat on the bed and waited for Heero to join him, seconds later they were once more engaged in a heated kiss.

The kiss deepened, tongues exploring and teasing, flicking over enamel and gums, dueling with the opposing slick muscle and then brushing over lips. Heero's hands wormed their way under Duo's shirt and ran over the supple skin, sending shivers of pleasure through Duo. He was vaguely aware of Duo's hands undoing the buttons of his own shirt and sighed softly as the cool air flowed over his now bare chest.

Duo placed several nips and kisses to Heero's throat while his hands freed the shirt and exposed Heero's chest to him. No sooner had the shirt opened when Duo's fingers nimbly danced over the golden skin to locate a dark nipple and toy with it.

Heero's breath hissed through his teeth with the more than welcome touch. Vainly he tried to get his own hands from Duo's back to his chest and return the pleasure but the shirt, in its done up state, was too restrictive. He gave an angry growl of frustration.

Duo chuckled. "Having a problem there, Heero?"

"Damn shirt!"

"Want some help?"

Heero nodded and slipped his hands from within as Duo's fingers left his body and the long haired man moved back a little.

Duo moved back from Heero, then with a wicked grin, he stood up and ran his fingers along the row of buttons, pausing at the top one to toy with it before popping it free. The little sensuous play continued for the rest of the shirt and by the time Duo reached the last button, Heero was nearly drooling with anticipation. Duo tossed the shirt to the side and posed seductively for his lover to appreciate his toned body before reaching for the belt buckle to his pants.

Heero licked his lips as Duo's creamy skin was revealed. He'd seen his lover naked on several occasions now but never tired of the view. His eyes widened further as he watched the finger travel down to the belt buckle and slip it from the restraint. His own erection pulsed painfully in his pants but he did his best to ignore it for the moment, wanting to thoroughly enjoy the impromptu strip show his partner was providing for his pleasure.

With the belt now free, Duo turned his attention to the button and zipper, releasing them and parting the fabric to give Heero a nice view of his black boxers. Carefully he slid the pants over his hips, making sure the boxers stayed. He toed off his boots and stepped out of the redundant pants and kicked them to the side. Turning his back, he bent over to remove first one sock and then the other, the boxers pulling tight over his backside and giving Heero food for thought. With the socks now history, all that separated Duo from his lover's heated gaze was a thin prison of satin; tented by Duo's excitement.

Heero resisted the urge to reach out and caress the expanse of skin that bit by bit was further exposed to his hungry gaze. When Duo bent over to remove his socks, Heero shook with the effort to keep himself on the bed and not jump his teasing lover. He moaned softly as the curves and dips of Duo's bottom were outlined by the black material and longed to touch the beckoning area. When Duo straightened and turned to face him, he nearly cried out from the pain in his now rock hard groin.

Duo reached a hand down and touched himself through the satin, eyes lidded with lust as he tormented his partner. He wondered how much longer Heero's control would last; hopefully he was nearly at breaking point.

Heero could feel the last shreds of his sanity disappearing as he observed the caresses Duo was inflicting upon his body and eagerly he let go. He lurched forwards and wrapped his arms around the teasing siren, drawing him in for a sensuous kiss whilst thrusting his groin desperately against the answering hardness.

Duo eagerly rubbed back, his cock was swollen and leaking, he desperately needed to be touched, to be played with, to feel Heero deep inside his body like he had experienced the heat of Heero's body on several occasions in the past. "Pants... off... now!" he breathed and broke the embrace. Duo stepped back to give Heero some room and watched in amusement as Heero's fingers fumbled with the various contraptions that kept him locked inside the uniform pants.

Heero was muttering silent curses as he tried to free himself of his clothing. His fingers didn't want to cooperate; they were too busy itching to touch Duo. Finally he managed to release all he needed to in order to remove the pants and swiftly tugged them over his hips and down his legs, where they proceeded to tangle with his boots. With an angry snort he yanked the boots from his feet, socks following suit and then the pants were thrown rather abruptly to fall to the floor somewhere near the door. Both now reduced to only their underwear, they came together once more to share a deep kiss.

They tumbled to the bed, lips still engaged and wriggled around until they lay flush against each other, touching wherever possible. Heero's hand slid over the sleek muscles of Duo's back and paused at the waistband of the boxers, but only for a second. He dipped beneath and gently squeezed Duo's buttocks.

"Ahh... Heero..." Duo moaned and pushed himself harder against his lover's pelvis.

Heero brushed his lips over the skin of Duo's throat while his fingers dipped in-between those cheeks to trace over the cleft. He rubbed his fingers up and down for a while, delighting in the shivers that traveled through Duo's body each time he paused to flick over the tiny entrance. His own groan was taken from him though as Duo's fingers slid inside his boxers and began to fondle his engorged length.

Duo began to squirm and wriggle against Heero's teasing fingers. He remembered how good it had felt the last time Heero had fingered him and he longed to feel that pleasure again. He gasped as he felt the pad of Heero's finger press lightly against him, tormenting his need. His entrance flexed eagerly, trying to entice the finger inside and stroke his inner passage.

Heero could feel Duo's need rising, his own was throbbing through him and so with some reluctance, he pulled his fingers out of Duo's boxers and began to tug them down. He wanted nothing more than to have his lover completely nude beside him so he could roam the skin of his body at will. Duo's hips shifted slightly to ease his attempts to pull the boxers from him and seconds later; Heero had managed to tug them free.

Duo also wanted Heero naked and so abandoned his play toy, in favor of removing Heero's underwear. They lay together, completely naked as their cocks introduced themselves to each other and traded tears of joy. Hands didn't remain still for long though. Heero reached for the night stand drawer and retrieved the tube of lube that they had purchased a while ago, slicking up his fingers and shaking with the desire to feel the inside of Duo's channel.

Duo slid his hand down between their sweating, flushed bodies and wrapped his fingers around both their lengths, pulling the shafts together and stroking firmly. He moaned with the friction, his hand a little rough but the velvet steel of Heero's cock against his own, driving him mad with desire. He felt Heero's fingers dip between his cheeks to circle his entrance, he whimpered softly. "Please, Heero..."

Heero teased a finger into the welcoming heat, the tightness arousing him further. His slippery finger penetrated deeper until it was buried to the knuckle and then paused for a moment before sliding out again. He worked the finger in and out, savoring the moist heat that clamped around it while his cock was gently stroked by Duo's skillful hand.

Duo continued to whimper softly, wanting more of Heero's fingers inside him. He got his wish, Heero added a second finger and gently stretching the tiny hole, persuaded the tight muscles to relax and allow his entry. With the addition of a third finger, Duo began to arch his back and mewl his frustration, when Heero's fingers brushed against his prostate he nearly climbed off the bed. "Ahh..… Fuck, Heero! Keep that up and I'm gonna cum now. I need you, I want you inside..."

Unable to resist the begging and wanting to experience the feel of Duo's body around his shaft, he removed his fingers and gently peeled Duo's from his cock. Grabbing the tube he slathered his length with the substance, tossed the tube aside and wiped the excess gel on his thigh.

Duo lay on his back and spread his legs wide in invitation. Deep violet stared into cobalt blue, warm with trust and love. "Take me," Duo whispered, "Make me yours in every sense."

Heero positioned himself between Duo's spread thighs and grasping the base of his penis, he inched forwards until the tip rested against the small hole. /Shit! He would never fit inside there!/

"What's wrong, Heero?" Duo felt the hesitation and stared at his lover.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to fit inside, I'm too big," he murmured, face red with embarrassment.

"Trust me, Heero. I didn't think I would fit inside you either the first time, but you have prepared me and it's surprising how much that muscle can and will stretch. Just go slow, okay? I'll tell you if it hurts or I want you to stop."

Heero nodded and took a deep breath. He pressed his hips forwards, the head pushing at the entrance, which seemed to all out refuse him entry. He nudged a little harder and grudgingly the muscle began to give until the head slipped inside. Heero drew in a sharp breath. It was exquisite! The heat, moistness and unfamiliar sensations running through the tip of his cock sent his blood boiling and his pulse racing. He pushed again and was rewarded with the muscle totally giving way and swallowing him. He sank into the tight heat, Duo's body greedily sucking him inside until he could feel his balls pressing against Duo's cheeks. Heero's arms trembled with the effort of holding him up, the fire that tore through him threatened to take him over the edge way too soon and he sank his teeth into his bottom lip to stop the flow of lust from completely enveloping him.

Duo felt the slow entry of Heero into his well prepared channel, the muscle finally consenting to the intrusion. His passage opened up, receiving Heero's length like a long lost friend, welcoming and caressing the heated shaft with the gentle rippling of muscles. There was a little stinging at first which Duo expected, Heero, after all, wasn't what you would call *average* and given the virgin state of his passage, it was normal he supposed to feel some sort of discomfort. He could sympathize with all the females when losing their virginity, guess now he had an idea of what they suffered through during their first time. Heero's shaft filled him so deliciously, he felt full, complete and overwhelmingly loved.

They lay completely still for what seemed an eternity, Heero struggling to contain his excitement while Duo adjusted to the intrusion and fought his own battle of welling emotions. Finally Duo felt he was ready and gave a soft upward thrust of his pelvis. "Heero, you can move yanno."

Heero responded with a gentle rolling of his hips, the movement sending exquisite pleasure along his length and causing Duo's passage to tighten a little around him. With slow tentative movements, he began to withdraw a little and then push back in, testing the *waters*.

Duo moaned quietly beneath him, his violet eyes tightly shut as he savored the feeling of Heero deep inside him. He'd waited so long for this, to feel what it was like from the other side and now that he was experiencing it, it left him totally breathless and clamoring for more. He knew how good it felt when he took Heero, the flexing of the strong anal muscles around his cock as he thrust inside, driving him to near madness every time. He didn't think that anything could feel as pleasurable as that; but looked like he was wrong.

If anything, being filled by his lover's swollen organ, feeling it scrape along his inner walls, the heated tip pressing further inside his willing body was nothing short of perfection. At this point Duo didn't know which was the better, uke or seme... to be honest, he didn't care either!

Heero began to get a little bolder in his movements, thrusting deeper then withdrawing until only the head of his cock remained inside. The heat of Duo and the repeated upward push of his lover's body to meet with his own downward penetration, told him that Duo was more than enjoying the act. He leaned forwards and placed a kiss to Duo's forehead, amethyst eyes opening to meet with his own gaze of love and adoration.

"Ohh..… Heero. Shit, this feels good."

Heero could only grunt in reply and thrust deeper. He pushed himself up on his hands to get better leverage, drawing his knees under himself a little and the angle of his hips changed slightly. With his next advance into Duo's body, the tip of his penis brushed against Duo's prostate and Duo arched off the bed, swallowing Heero's cock even deeper.

"Fuck!" Duo cried out. The universe shattered into millions of florescent diamonds with the sudden burst of pleasure that hit his system. "Oh, gods, do that again, Heero. I need more of that."

Heero gave him a loving look and continued to thrust, aiming for that sweet spot and occasionally finding it. Duo moaned, writhed and begged for more beneath him, a request that Heero was happy to comply with. He found his rhythm, wrapping his arms around Duo's hips and pulling them up against him enabling him to penetrate his lover's body as shallowly or deeply as he wished. He began to tease Duo, giving short thrusts that only allowed minimal intrusion, frustrating the long haired man to the point of begging. The shallow thrusts were followed by a couple of deeper ones and then back to the tormenting, barely penetrating ones.

Duo began to growl, the teasing of his passage driving him nuts. He wanted Heero deep inside, not just breaching the entrance and he let it be known. "Fuck, Heero. Either you start making love to me properly or I'll take matters into my own hands," he threatened.

"Don't you like this, Duo?" Heero replied with a smirk.

"Cock tease!" was Duo's reply as he pushed upwards in an attempt to draw Heero further inside.

"How do you want it, Duo?"

"Hard and fast. Take me, Heero. I need you to pound me, make me scream for you, baby."

Heero's eyes clouded with lust and he shifted slightly, pulling Duo up to straddle his lap as he raised himself to his knees. Duo's head fell against his shoulder, the thick braid hanging down his back and beginning to unravel in places.

Duo's arms wound around Heero's neck as he buried his face against Heero's shoulder. He felt Heero's hands slide to his hips and grip firmly, assisting him to raise and lower himself while eager hips thrust up inside his body.

"So good, Duo. Fuck. I had no idea it felt this good being seme."

"Shit, Heero. If I had known it was this good being bottom, I would have driven you mad to take me way before this," Duo panted in return.

Heero began to thrust in abandon. He had been hard for too long and needed to find his release. Duo was in a similar dilemma, his balls ached with need, his neglected erection was sobbing tears of frustration and so Duo slid a hand in-between their heaving bodies to curl around his length and pump the reddened, angry flesh.

Heero regained his rhythm, pumping his hips and finding Duo's sweet spot on a regular basis. His breath was rasping in his throat as he fought to force air into deprived lungs, his muscles burned with the effort and his climax began to build inside his gut.

Duo began to whimper and then scream with pleasure as his prostate was massaged. His back began to arch and his fingers tightened against the stiff column of flesh he was pumping. The precum was dribbling in a steady flow, slicking the engorged organ and making the passage of the hand easier. "Oh, fuck, Heero! I'm going to cum..."

Heero continued to rock his hips as he felt Duo's body beginning to stiffen, The American let go a keening wail and jerked against him, the channel he was embedded in suddenly gripping him fiercely and refusing to let go. Heero cried out with the extra stimulation and desperately fought against the opposing forces to keep thrusting, it wasn't easy but he managed to keep going. The splash of warmth against his belly was the final straw and reluctantly Heero let go of his control and flew into the abyss.

Duo screamed as his orgasm claimed him. The fire of his passion tore through him and erupted over his hand, the thick liquid dripping from his fingers to pool in both his and Heero's groin. Lost in his euphoria he felt Heero thrust a few more times into him and then go rigid, his hips trembling, a silent scream tearing from his throat as he to found his completion. The heat of Heero's seed burned through him and added to his sense of satisfaction.

Heero pressed himself as deep as he could into Duo's channel, screaming silently as his release burst from his gut and exploded into his lover. He stayed, frozen in a moment of time as the waves of euphoria flowed through him. Moments later and unable to support either himself or Duo any longer, he slumped to the bed, pushing Duo backwards and lying prone over his sated lover as he drifted in the sea of unbidden pleasure.

They lay in bliss for a while, neither wanting to move and lose the moment. Eventually Duo protested Heero's weight and reluctantly Heero slipped from inside Duo's rear and rolled to the side, instantly Duo rolled over to snuggle against him. Arms found their way around opposing waists and fingers entwined. Duo raised his head and located Heero's lips, pressing a loving kiss to them.

"Thank you, Heero. That was... "

"I know, Duo. Words just can't describe it."

"You got that right," Duo sighed and snuggled closer.

"Thank you, Duo for letting me take you."

"Believe me, Heero when I say it was *my* pleasure," Duo snickered.

"I love you, Duo Maxwell."

"I love you too, Heero."

"We really should take a shower," Heero said as he surveyed the sticky mess of his groin. If he felt this sticky then he hated to think how uncomfortable Duo must feel.

"In a minute, Heero. Wanna lie here and enjoy the moment for a bit first."

Heero dropped a kiss to the mop of chestnut and pulled Duo even closer. "Whenever you're ready."

~ * ~

Inside Duo's lower bowel several thousands of tiny sperm were swimming madly around, all heading forever upwards. Swimming close to the bowel lining a smaller group suddenly disappeared off into a small tube. Instinct took over and the tiny cells pushed onwards, seeking their destination. The tube ended and broke into a larger cavity, the sperm all dispersing and continuing to swim around, searching.

Half a dozen or so, more by luck than anything else, stumbled across another tube in their reckless marathon and dived eagerly into the void.

It was as if radar had taken over and the microscopic sperm homed in on their prey. Having made it half way along the latest challenge suddenly up ahead loomed a large, almost circular shape. If sperm could have cheered they would have done so. Fighting against each other in their quest to be the first, they converged on the egg and began madly to attack the outer lining.

Then one broke through.

~ * ~

tbc............