Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 47 ( Chapter 47 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, sap, angst, Male Pregnancy, medical themes

Pairings: 1x2x1

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Many thanks to DBZVelena, Ryouga and Yami_Tai for the beta. Also thanks to Yami_Tai for the title of this fic.

Notes: Set partially during the series but main bulk after the war. EW didn't take place. The Eve wars are finished and the peace retained. The pilots have all gone their own ways, Heero and Duo have made a life together both working for Preventer when Duo's world is turned upside down as his unknown past comes back to haunt him.

Dedication: To Velena who gave me the plot bunny for this little gem.

Status: In progress.

~ Indicates flashbacks ~

/ thoughts /

"Chimaera"

October. 2003 ShenLong

Chapter 47.

Both Heero and Nurse Brown dived to catch the swaying Duo and managing to prevent him from hitting the concrete. Heero lifted him into his strong arms and carried him to one of the lounger chairs, placing him carefully on it. Duo gave him a smile of thanks. He hadn't passed out completely but the world had definitely been swimming there for a moment or two. As his head cleared so he was able to think a little better. Heero fetched a glass of water for Duo and cup of tea for Nurse Brown while Duo regained his bearings. A couple of sips of water and Duo was feeling a little more like his usual self.

"What's this about breast feeding?" Duo asked, unsure if his ears had been playing tricks on him or not.

"We were just discussing some of the likely changes that will occur in your body as the pregnancy progresses," Sally said as she took another swallow of her iced tea. She sat back in the chair and proceeded to fill Duo in on what he could expect, basically repeating what she'd already covered with Heero. Once she had finished she turned to Nurse Brown. "I don't think I've missed anything, have I?"

"I think that's pretty much covered it," replied Nurse Brown. "There may be other things that crop up but I'm sure they can be dealt with as they arise."

A wicked gleam appeared in Duo's eye and he turned to face Heero, talking to Sally whilst eyeing up his lover. "So you're saying that with these hormone fluctuations I could get extremely horny?"

"Yes."

"And I might be able to have multiple orgasms?"

"Some women experience that while pregnant, yes. I can't see it would be that much different with you."

"Aaa..." The look he gave Heero was positively lustful.

Heero shivered and darted a glance at their guests and then back to Duo. He knew the American was up to something and had a feeling it would involve a bed, lube and his ass; not necessarily in that order.

"That's worth knowing. Thank you, Sally." His smile, while innocent to the others, held a certain promise in it for Heero. "And I'm all clear to enjoy a little shagging again?"

Heero nearly choked on his orange juice, Nurse Brown frowned while Sally laughed. "Yes, Duo, you are. Like I told Heero, it might be better if you take the seme role, although as long as Heero is careful with the depth of penetration, there's no reason why you can't play uke as well."

"Hmmm..."

"Would anyone like another drink?" Heero did his best to try and change the topic.

It didn't work.

"So this breast feeding bit. I'm not going to have to go out and buy a size double D, am I?" Duo looked a little pale.

"No, Duo. You may get some enlargement of the tissue in your chest area but you won't grow breasts, well, not unless you want me to supplement the female hormones," Sally smiled.

"Um, no thanks. I'm kinda fond of my body the way it is. I know I'm going to get all big and stuff but... well... I don't need the other added extras." Duo blushed. "Oh, by the way, I meant to ask you, is it all right for me to go out shopping for some new clothes? The ones I have are starting to get a little snug and I'm going to need bigger pants soon. Knowing Heero's taste in clothes usually doesn't extend much beyond green, spandex and practical, I kinda like to do my own shopping."

"I resent that!" Heero huffed.

Duo turned to his lover. "It's true!"

"No, it isn't. I have other things in my wardrobe."

"Like?"

"Errr..." Heero did a quick mental run down on his wardrobe's contents. "T-shirts..."

"Green."

"Preventer uniforms."

"Practical and green."

"My workout shorts."

"Spandex."

"Boxers."

"I've never seen any."

"Jeans."

"You have jeans in your wardrobe?" Duo feigned surprise and went to swoon. "How come they've never seen the light of day?"

"Baka!"

Duo grinned. "See what I mean, Sally? If I let this guy loose buying clothes for me I'm going to end up with a pile of green, spandex style sweat pants with built in front expansion panels!"

"Point taken, Duo." Sally couldn't help the laugh. "Yes, you should be okay to go shopping for clothes, although I would prefer it if you would wait about another week before doing so, that way I can give you your final clearance check for Une. If all's well then there's no reason you can't go shopping."

Duo poked his tongue out at Heero. Heero scowled.

Sally stood up. "I'm afraid I will have to be going, gentlemen. I'll stop by the same time next week and give you your physical for Preventer, Duo. You should be all right to go back to work then but only in the desk job capacity as we discussed previously. "

"Yes, ma'am." Duo mock saluted and also stood.

Heero followed his partner and their two guests to the door to bid them farewell, waving as the car disappeared from view.

"Well, that all went okay, Hee-chan."

Heero kissed his lover. 'Mmmm. I'm glad I had that talk with Sally now," Heero said as he led them back inside and into the lounge room.

"Get all your questions answered?"

"Hai." Heero sat them both down on the couch and wrapped his arm around his lover, drawing him in close. "Want to watch a movie with me?"

"Only if I get to pick."

"Hn, okay."

"I want to watch 'Junior'..." [1]

~ * ~

Nurse Brown returned every second day and efficiently checked Duo's blood pressure, temperature and checked his physical state to make sure he was progressing in the usual way. She questioned him thoroughly on his sleeping, eating and exercise habits, making absolutely sure he wasn't doing anything he shouldn't. She appeared happy with the results and duly passed them on to Sally.

Howard sent an e-mail, mainly to touch base and see how Duo was faring. He wouldn't be back Earth-side for at least a couple of months; a contract he'd secured transporting heavy machinery between colonies taking up the majority of his time for the moment. He promised to visit though as soon as the contract ended.

Doctor G was still working with Sally at headquarters. His researching had disclosed some interesting facts on Duo's condition but nothing much that they could actually use in relation to the pregnancy. There had never been previously recorded case of a hermaphrodite actually conceiving, let alone carrying a child to term. They were, in effect, still very much in the dark.

The more research that G came up with, the more Sally was convinced that Duo was one unique individual. It made her vow to keep his secret at all costs. Duo was a sweet natured and gentle person, despite the tag of assassin and the many that had died at his hands, or rather his Gundam. War tended to do that to a person. There were many things, unspeakable acts they had been forced to commit all in the name of war and peace, Sally knew that herself, first hand. How the five pilots, as young as they had been, managed to complete their assigned tasks and survive the war was a miracle in itself. The fact that they had survived and still retained their sanity as well was something she could only admire. She'd seen older men, seasoned soldiers, lose their grip on reality for lesser things than the pilots had seen or done.

Call it motherly instinct for want of a better term but Sally was determined to assist Duo through this pregnancy, give him every bit of help she could as no one deserved more to live and live happily than Duo did. The similarities between Duo's pregnancy and those of women were remarkably close. The hormonal fluctuations, mood swings, continual bathroom needs, morning sickness and cravings were but a few of the more unpleasant side of the pregnancy. Sally couldn't wait until Duo progressed further and the baby started to move. That's when she knew Duo would really begin to understand how special he was.

Duo's file was kept under lock and key, all his medical records as well as print outs from the ultra sounds securely put away where no one other than Sally knew where they were. The ultra sound pictures were a large part of Sally's monitoring of Duo. She could compare them with others from women at the same stages of pregnancy and note any differences and hopefully avoid any complications.

There were only two problems that Sally could foresee, and there wasn't much she could do about either of them. The first would be Duo's body and the adjustments it would need to make to accommodate the growing baby. Would his internal organs be able to shift and relocate as the baby demanded more abdominal space? So far all the evidence she had said that it should. The second was the delivery. It was already a forgone conclusion that Duo would deliver by C-section, Sally knew she was more than capable of delivering a healthy baby surgically. No, the nagging thought was if Duo either miscarried or went into premature labor. What would happen then? If such an occurrence was to take place and Duo couldn't get medical help from herself or G, there was a strong possibility he could lose his own life.

Sally made sure to give both Duo and Heero her pager number, cell phone number, office number, home number and e-mail address... just to be on the safe side.

~ * ~

Duo hummed softly to himself as he stripped off his clothes and pinned his braid above his head. Standing naked and unashamed he stepped into the swirling water of the hot tub and sighed as he let his tired body sink under the soothing water. He rested his head back against the edge as his eyes drifted shut in bliss. Idly his mind wandered, thinking about the last couple of weeks.

Sally had attended him each week as promised and done her usual check up of himself and the growing baby. He'd only put on a few pounds in weight and while he wasn't really starting to *show* he had started to get a little bit of a belly. He was completely recovered from his bullet wounds and now fit for work once more. Heero's suspension had finished and the chocolate haired man had returned to work just over a week ago; albeit reluctantly. Duo chuckled at the memory. Heero hadn't wanted to leave him, kissing him continuously until Duo had threatened to return to headquarters himself if Heero didn't get his ass moving and go to work.

Duo had been relieved in one way to have Heero return to work, the continuous fussing over him was starting to wear a bit thin and Duo had snapped on more than one occasion, instantly regretting it when he saw the hurt in Heero's eyes. Heero didn't hold it against him though, blaming it on the hormones when Duo knew it wasn't that at all; he just needed some space! It was sweet of Heero to want to pamper and care for him, but Duo could only take so much. If he moved to change the TV channel, Heero would instantly jump up and do it for him. If he went to get a drink, Heero would beat him to it, and the time he went for a walk by himself... Well, shit! Heero had been frantic and about to send out the entire Preventer team to look for him. He was convinced that Heero would follow him to the toilet and wipe his ass for him if he could!

No, Duo was glad to see Heero return to work and relished the peace he got in return. Not that he didn't appreciate his lover, he did; but there was only so much he could swallow. He chuckled again as the memory of that first day of separation came back again. Heero had called him as soon as he arrived at headquarters, then again at morning tea time. Twice at lunch time and three times in the afternoon. Duo had seriously contemplated taking the 'phone off the hook but then thought he'd better not unless he wanted a complete invasion of the armed forces descending on him while he quietly relaxed by the large swimming pool.

Once Heero had been back at work for a couple of days so the 'phone calls slowed a little. Having pronounced him fit for work again, Une had sent home with Heero four case files for Duo to work on. One involved an upcoming 'sting' operation while the other three were mainly researching backgrounds of suspected peace breakers. It had felt good to get back into the swing of things. Knowing he was working on case files, Heero hadn't been able to disturb him as much as he probably would have done had Duo been doing nothing but whiling away his time.

The bathroom door opened and Heero stepped inside, closing the door quietly. Duo cracked open an eye as Heero moved to the small sink and removed his shaving gear. He hadn't had time to shave that morning and Duo had protested loudly at the stubble that grazed his sensitive skin when Heero had been kissing him earlier. That was a sore point with Heero. Duo didn't have to shave half as often as he did and even less now with his pregnancy. Duo's skin always felt baby soft regardless of whether he'd shaved or not.

Duo shifted slightly in the tub, his muscles a little sore from having spent a large part of the day hunched over the computer, busy with the research. Heero finished his shaving with only one minor nick and minimal blood loss. Placing the razor away he proceeded to remove his own clothes and sank into the tub with Duo, slipping behind his lover and then pulling Duo's back to rest against his chest. He feathered kisses along Duo's neck as his hands rubbed up and down Duo's sides. Soft moans came from Duo's throat as he lapped up the attention.

"Feel nice?" Heero asked.

"Mmmm...."

Heero brought his hands up and began to massage Duo's shoulders, working the knots out and drawing more moans from his lover. "You shouldn't over do it, Duo."

"I"m not, Heero. All I'm doing is sitting at the computer and researching the files that Une has given me, which reminds me, I need to give you that file on the sting operation to take back tomorrow. I've gone through it all and worked out the best plan of 'attack'. Pass it on to Une for me, would you? If she or any of the agents have any questions they can call me." Duo relaxed back into the gentle massage. "Ahhh..... that feels sooo good."

"Hn." Heero shifted slightly and began to work his hands over the smooth planes of his lover's body, steadily moving downwards until he located Duo's groin.

"Now that can do with some massaging, Heero."

Heero smiled to himself and gently manipulated Duo's heavy sac, his lover's testicles moved within their confinement as sensitive nerve endings were coaxed into life. He felt his own arousal waking between his legs and pushing up towards Duo's rear. Since Sally had given them the go ahead to enjoy sex they had continued to pleasure each other but had yet to enjoy full on penetration again.

Duo moaned and let his head fall back against Heero's shoulder. "Feels good, Heero."

Carefully, Heero maneuvered them until Duo had his back against the tub and Heero was straddling his lover's lap. He placed a sweet kiss to those soft lips. "Make love to me, Duo."

"I thought you'd never ask." Duo was only too happy to comply and worked his fingers between Heero's cheeks to trace along his cleft, pausing at the tight entrance and rubbing against it. "You want me, baby?"

"Hai," Heero panted.

Chuckling, Duo reached for the soap and lathered the bar between Heero's cheeks; then he let the soap drop and slipped a finger inside his lover's channel. Gently he worked his finger in and out, adding a second a few minutes later and stretching the muscle. Heero's hand had drifted between them and wrapped around both their arousal's, stroking carefully. He didn't want to bring them off this way; he wanted Duo deep inside him. It had been far too long in Heero's opinion since Duo had filled him and he ached to be impaled.

Reaching for the soap again, Duo lathered his cock and shifted his hips, Heero moving as well in order to accommodate Duo's straining erection. Carefully he positioned the tip at his lover's entrance and then slid slowly into paradise. He bit his lip to stop the screams of pleasure that wanted to erupt.

Heero's eyes were closed, his lips parted as he panted his enjoyment. Once Duo was fully seated he opened his eyes to see his own pleasure mirrored in Duo's amethyst orbs. Finding purchase with his knees he began to raise himself up, feeling Duo's length leave him and then he dropped back down again. This time his lover did scream.

The water sloshed around in the tub and over the side but neither one of them cared, the overwhelming pleasure of sharing each others bodies the only thing that mattered. Duo could feel the burning in his gut as his orgasm built, his hips strained as he pumped faster, deeper into Heero's compliant sheath. Heero could also feel the tide rising, the familiar sensation unfurling in his own belly and seeking the way out.

A deep keening sound came from within Duo as his orgasm tore through him, spurting from his length and burying deep inside Heero. Seconds later, Heero joined him, the intensity of their lovemaking being enough to send him over the edge without any other stimulation to his cock.

They clung together, riding the waves of euphoria, each lost in their own world of bliss as their sated bodies slowly returned from the sexual high. Duo was the first to speak. "I think we should get out now, Heero. The water's getting a bit cold."

Heero grunted and winced slightly as he lifted himself from Duo's lap and Duo's cock slipped out of his channel.

"I didn't hurt you, did I, Heero?"

"Iie. I'm fine." Heero shook his head and reached out to help his lover get out of the tub. "Are you okay? You didn't strain yourself, hurt the baby or anything?"

"No, Heero. I'm fine, in fact, I'm more than fine," Duo purred, a lustful smile on his face.

Heero swallowed and looked down... Looked like Sally's information in regards to Duo's possible increase in libido was true. Duo's shaft was beginning to harden again. Heero quickly grabbed two towels and passed one to his lover, doing his best to ignore Duo's returning erection, he wasn't sure if his ass would be up to a second round right now and his own cock hung limp and happy between his legs so there wasn't much chance of anything happening there for a while either. He pulled on his pajama bottoms and handed Duo his.

Duo tugged his pajama bottoms up but didn't need to do up the small tie. He looked down at his expanding girth with a rueful smile. "I think we had better make that shopping trip this weekend, Heero. I'm just about out of pants to wear."

"I don't mind you walking around in the nude," Heero smirked.

"You mightn't but I don't think that Siska or Marina would, nor Harim or Raphel." Duo gave him a wink as he exited the bathroom and went to the bedroom.

Heero followed. "Point taken. We can go to the mall on Saturday if you're feeling up to it."

"Sounds good." Duo released his hair from the pins and then noticed the little red light flashing on the answering machine. "Looks like we had a call while we were in the tub," he said and went to the little machine and pressed the button.

There was a short burst of static, then; "You have one new call. Call received at nine twenty seven pm." There was a short pause and then a familiar voice came on the line.

"Hey, Duo, Heero. Where are you guys?..."

Duo's face lit up. "Hilde?"

~ * ~

tbc.......

[1] 'Junior' The comedy film starring Arnold Schwarznegger, where Arnie is pregnant. If you've never seen it then do so as it's a real hoot!