Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 61 ( Chapter 61 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon, sap, angst, Male Pregnancy, medical themes, WAFF, humor.

Pairings: 1x2x1

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Many thanks to Ryouga and Yami_Tai for the beta. Also thanks to Yami_Tai for the title of this fic.

Notes: Set partially during the series but main bulk after the war. EW didn't take place. The Eve wars are finished and the peace retained. The pilots have all gone their own ways, Heero and Duo have made a life together both working for Preventer when Duo's world is turned upside down as his unknown past comes back to haunt him.

Dedication: To Velena who gave me the plot bunny for this little gem.

Status: In progress.

~ Indicates flashbacks ~

/ thoughts /

"Chimaera"

October. 2003 ShenLong

Chapter 61

They walked slowly towards the mansion, Heero not wanting to rush things and Duo because his legs were tired and his back ached, not to mention the throb in his lower abdomen. As they approached the back door so the smell of burning tickled their noses.

"Fuck! I left the dinner on," yelled Duo and he attempted to break into a jog only to be pulled up short by Heero.

"Walk, Duo, don't run and strain yourself."

"But the dinner..."

"I'll take care of it. You okay to walk the rest of the way by yourself?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Duo muttered. "Fuck, I can't do anything right, can I?"

Heero pressed a soft kiss to Duo's lips. "You do everything right as far as I'm concerned. I'll go ahead and sort this out, you take your time."

"Okay," Duo replied and resigned himself to having burnt offerings for tea.

Heero sprinted ahead and into the kitchen where the smoke was beginning to thicken. The fire alarm had started to ring and he quickly disengaged it whilst reassuring Harim through the intercom that everything was under control and there was no need to send for the emergency services. Turning off the stove, Heero hit the exhaust fan switch and opened all the windows then grabbed the oven mitts and grasped the pot on the stove, depositing it on the draining board by the sink. Duo arrived just as he was about to check the oven.

Opening the oven door more, smoke billowed out and Heero coughed as he fanned the air, trying to clear some of the smoke away so he could see into the oven. He located the baking tray and pulled it from the depths, setting it down alongside the saucepan on the draining board. He peered into the dish trying to make sense of what remained of their dinner.

"I think it's a little on the crispy side," said Duo as he peered over Heero's shoulder at the charcoal in the tray.

"What was it supposed to be?" Heero poked at the charred remains, only to have them crumble into chunks of black ash.

"Once upon a time they were pork chops but even though I like my meat well done I think this is taking it a little too far." Duo shifted to stand beside his lover and coughed.

"You should get out of here, Duo. The smoke isn't going to do you any good," said Heero as he pushed the pan away a little. "I'll clean this up and get us something else."

"I'm sorry, Heero. I did have a nice dinner planned for us and then..." Duo's voice quavered a little.

"It's okay, Duo. These things happen so don't worry about it. We can always get something else to eat, the pots can be cleaned and the mansion is still standing so there's no harm done." Heero turned and pulled Duo close to him, kissing him lightly.

"I guess that's something to be grateful for. I know I'm a demolition expert but I dunno how I would explain to Q-man that his house was nothing more than a pile of rubble simply because I forgot about dinner." Duo attempted a shot at humor to ease the situation.

Heero chuckled. "Could be a bit of a problem, although knowing Quatre, he wouldn't stress too much over it." Heero gave his lover a hug. "You go sit in the lounge room and watch television or something while I clean up."

"Actually I think I will go take a shower."

"Good idea." Heero thought Duo was looking a little green. "By the time you've showered I should have this cleaned up and something else made."

"Thanks, Heero. Umm... I'm really sorry about dinner, I'll try to be more careful in future." Duo left the kitchen to go and take his shower while Heero cleaned up the mess and set about fixing them something else to eat.

***

Duo returned from his shower feeling a little better. Heero had managed to ventilate the kitchen and all traces of the smoke were now gone. The offending pans were soaking in the sink and a quick meal of spaghetti on toast had replaced the burnt offerings of earlier. They sat together on the couch and ate, watching an old pre-colony movie; 'Raiders of the Lost Ark', one of Duo's favorites. Duo had apologized several times for the ruined dinner, only to have his apologies waved away and so had given up. He still felt bad about it though. Same as he still felt awful about storming out earlier.

Heero collected the empty plates and despite Duo's protests, refused to let his lover wash up. In one way Duo was quite happy to sit and relax, the emotional stress and the running he'd done earlier were finding their way past his defenses and he was feeling a little washed out. The uncomfortable throb was still in his lower abdomen but not as bad whilst he was sitting, the ache in his lower back had eased and he was feeling a little better than he had earlier; he still planned on having a make up session though with Heero. He knew he didn't have to but he wanted to, wanted to reassure Heero that he was still a willing half of this partnership.

Heero finished off the dishes having managed to scour all the burnt bits off the abused pans as well and hung up the tea towel before picking up the two mugs of coffee and walking back through to the lounge room. He handed Duo his coffee and sat next to his lover to watch the end of the movie.

Duo snuggled close, needing the warmth of Heero against him as a security blanket of sorts. As the movie neared its end so he began to run his hand lightly along Heero's thigh, slowly working closer to Heero's groin. The credits began to roll and Duo placed his coffee mug on the table and leaned closer to Heero. Lips found each other's and caressed gently, lazily exploring the wonders of each other's mouths. Gradually the kisses became deeper, more sensual and demanding. Passion began to build as hands roamed over cloth covered chests and then below to smooth over skin and muscle, finding sensitive nipples and teasing.

"I think I like this 'kiss and make up' business," panted Heero as he took a much needed oxygen break.

"Me too," replied Duo as he nibbled lightly on Heero's bottom lip. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

"I think that is an excellent idea," came the breathy reply. Heero stood up and offered his hand to his flushed lover who took it gratefully. Heero missed the small wince of pain that Duo gave as he stood, he had turned slightly to flick the off button on the remote; when he turned back, Duo was standing beside him, eyes shining and body obviously eager for more attention. Heero smiled as he looked at the tent in Duo's sweat pants. "Someone's happy," he snickered.

Duo looked down but couldn't see a whole lot, his swelling abdomen had begun to block his line of sight to his lower regions. "I can't really see much," he joked, "So I guess I will have to take your word for it."

Heero palmed the erection, Duo moaned softly. Somehow they managed to separate and make it to the bedroom where Heero firmly shut the door and proceeded to ravish his lover's mouth. Still kissing they advanced on the large bed, Heero lowering Duo gently to the mattress where he followed and lay next to his lover. Hands once more took up where they'd left off, only this time the clothing was also removed, piece by piece. Eventually they were both lying naked and very much aroused.

"Want you," murmured Duo.

"Are you sure?" asked Heero.

"Oh yeah, baby. Need to feel you inside."

Knowing better than to argue, Heero thought how best to tackle this problem. "Lie on your side for me, Duo," he asked and Duo complied. Grabbing the lube from underneath the pillow, Heero quickly slicked a finger and slipped it between Duo's cheeks, finding the small entrance and teasing at it. It opened eagerly for him, swallowing the digit to the knuckle and wanting more. A second and then third finger followed the first, the muscle expanding with each addition. Heero took his time, thoroughly coating the passage and making sure that Duo was well stretched. He had no intentions of hurting his partner or the baby growing inside.

Duo began to rock back on the fingers enjoying the feeling of them inside his passage but desiring his lover's thick length even more. When Heero's fingers found his prostate he gave a low, keening moan. "Ahh..… that's it, Heero. Mmmm... wanna feel more of that."

While his finger's were busy sliding in and out of Duo's heat so Heero nibbled and kissed along the exposed shoulder and neck, sending shivers of delight through his lover. He deemed Duo stretched enough to accommodate him and so withdrew his fingers and reached for the lube again. He thoroughly coated his length and then spread Duo's cheeks, opening him up for his intrusion. Spooning behind his lover he placed the tip of his cock at the stretched hole and began to penetrate slowly. There was the usual initial resistance and then the head slipped inside, the shaft following steadily. Heero paused before he could sink completely inside, burying himself three quarters of the way as he didn't want to risk going any deeper. Gently he placed his arm around Duo's waist and stroked his hand across the burgeoning belly.

"Feels good, Heero," murmured Duo as he adjusted to the impalement. Heero's hand caressing his abdomen heightened his pleasure and he purred softly. "Ready for you to move, lover," he whispered and closed his eyes as Heero's cock began its withdrawal.

Their lovemaking was slow, tender and sweet. Heero took his time, building a steady, languid pace. This was one of the few times he thanked J for his training. He was able to hang onto his control and force his body to cooperate, taking it slow so as not to cause Duo any pain or put any unnecessary stress on the growing child. His thrusts were shallow but still deep enough to find Duo's sweet spot; the tight, muscular walls of Duo's channel pressed around him and heightened his own enjoyment of the task. His pleasure began to build and fueled by Duo's moans and pants he knew the end was fast approaching for them both.

"Ahhh... nice and steady, baby," moaned Duo as his inner walls were repeatedly coaxed to widen and take the width of his lover's cock. He loved being taken this way, slow and tender, the pleasure being drawn out for them both. His body tingled from his head to his toes, his nerves sang while his blood became saturated with endorphins.

Heero continued to caress Duo's belly with the one hand while his hips thrust lazily into the ever welcoming passage. He began to work his hand lower, intent on locating Duo's cock and providing stimulation to bring his lover off but he wasn't having much luck. With Duo's expanding girth and the position they were in to make love, his arm wasn't quite long enough to reach. His fingertips found the engorged head but could only brush helplessly over the tip.

"Ahhh... Don't tease me, Heero. Need you to stroke me, not torment me," moaned Duo.

Heero tried once more to reach his lover's organ but again was pulled up short. He couldn't press himself any closer or he would end up pushing his own cock too deep into Duo and risk harming his lover or the child. Moving his arm a little lower to ghost over Duo's hip didn't work either, his fingers falling just shy of wrapping around the shaft.

"You going to play with me or help me off here, Heero?" Duo groaned. Heero's fingers brushing over his swollen arousal was doing nothing to alleviate his burning need.

"I'm trying, Duo, but I can't reach you."

"Huh? What do you mean, you can't reach me?"

"Your stomach's too big for me to get my arm around." Heero suddenly gasped as his cock was repeatedly squeezed by strong, muscular contractions of Duo's channel.

Duo laughed, his body spasming with his mirth. "That's a pretty lame excuse even for you, Heero."

"It's true, I can't reach your cock," Heero growled softly and then to prove his point he wriggled his fingers against the head of Duo's penis.

"Oooo..." moaned Duo. "I see what you mean."

They both tried shifting slightly but still Heero couldn't reach, much to his frustration. Duo simply snickered. He found the entire situation quite amusing.

"I'll do it then," he said after it was obvious that Heero wasn't going to reach him regardless of what they tried. He extended his hand down and given their position was only just able to manage to reach his cock himself. His hand grasped the shaft tightly and he began to stroke.

Still feeling a little miffed, Heero turned his attentions back to his thrusting, rocking steadily into his lover and aiming for Duo's sweet spot and connecting with it every few thrusts.

"Ahhh... Ohhhh... Good, Heero. Gonna come, baby," he ground out as he tugged faster on his penis.

Nipping his way over Duo's shoulder to the base of his neck, Heero licked and kissed at the sensitive spot. "Come for me, Duo," he breathed.

Duo did. With a keening wail he felt his cock swell and balls tighten as the heat of his semen burst through his cock and out of the small slit to coat his hand. He felt his passage clamp down, heightening his orgasm as Heero's cock continued to stroke in and out.

Liquid fire began to pool in Heero's gut, the gripping of Duo's sheath around him sparking his own orgasm, and with a shout of Duo's name he stiffened, pushed deep inside and shot his seed into Duo's channel.

They both lay moaning softly as the waves of their respective orgasms washed over and through them, leaving their bodies warm, flushed and happily sated. Heero's arm was still wrapped protectively around Duo's waist but his hand had stilled in its movement, all necessary energy having been channeled into his climax. Duo lay equally as limp, the euphoria still swimming through his system and he was reluctant to let it pass. Gradually they returned from their orgasmic highs and with a sigh, Heero's softening cock slipped from Duo's channel. Heero raised his hand and lightly massaged Duo's shoulder. "You okay, Duo?"

"Mmm... More than okay, Heero. I'd say we have to have a fight every day if this is how good making up can be." His voice was slightly sleepy but with a happy tone to it.

Heero chuckled. "I'd rather skip the fighting part and just go straight to the making up bit."

"Oh, yeah. We can do that without a doubt, Heero. I think I'd prefer it that way too."

"I'll just go and get us something to clean up with," said Heero as he kissed his lover's nape and then slid to the side of the bed. He headed for the bathroom intent on fetching a wash cloth, leaving Duo happily purring on the bed. He couldn't help but smile at the sound.

Duo lay and listened to the receding sound of his partner's muffled footsteps and heard the light click on in the bathroom. His tongue snaked out and he licked at his dry lips, closing his eyes briefly and deciding if he should move or stay where he was. The throb in his abdomen was getting a little worse in his current position so he decided to shift slightly. He brought his legs up a little, feeling the warmth of the liquid leaking from his anus as he moved and tried to roll over onto his back. The throb in his gut suddenly changed into a sharp searing pain and he instinctively clutched his belly as his breath was taken from him with the wave of pain. He was helpless to do anything other than hug his belly and wait for the agony to subside.

Heero turned the tap on and waited for the water to warm up, then he rinsed the cloth. With the cloth wet enough he went to clean himself off first before returning to tend to his lover. He reached down for his flaccid penis and raised it to wipe it off when he spotted something unusual. He paused and tried to peer closer. Wiping a little of the mess off he brought the cloth to eye level and froze.

Blood.

There was blood on the cloth.

Blood on his penis.

It could only have come from Duo.

Heero felt his heart leap into his throat as his mouth went dry. At the same time his lover's scream pierced his eardrums and he exploded into action. Dropping the washcloth, he spun around and ran as if the hounds of hell were on his heels back into the bedroom.

The pain eased enough for Duo to suck air back into his lungs and find his voice. He could still feel the warmth of the liquid trickling from his anus and Duo cast his eyes to where he'd been lying. There in the wet spot, mixed in with Heero's semen was something red.

Duo screamed.

~ * ~

tbc.....