Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Equinity ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G boys, I just borrow them from time to time and return them a whole lot happier, ne?

 

Rating: NC 17

 

Warnings: Sap, angst, yaoi, Lemon, AU, OOC

 

Pairing: 2x1

 

Summary: Heero is a successful up and coming Showjumping rider with his promising new horse Zero. A fall at a show renders the animal injured and it is up to Duo Maxwell the new vet to treat the horse.

 

Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for this fic. *huggles* This one's for you hun!

 

Many thanks to my betas Yami_Tai and Ryouga.

 

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

http://www.templeofthegoddess.com/files/gwyaoi.html

 

Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.

 

Many thanks to Yami_tai for the title! *hugs*

 

 

" Equinity "

 

October 2004 ShenLong

 

 

 

Chapter 15

 

"Aren't you going to answer it?" asked Duo as Heero stared at the cell 'phone.

 

"Hai." Heero quickly pushed the button to accept the call, placing the small contraption to his ear. "Yuy speaking."

 

Duo sat opposite Heero, he could only hear one side of the conversation but his fingers drummed the table in anticipation, his eyes wide as he tried to get an idea of what was happening from Heero's facial expressions. Not that Heero was giving much away. Seemed the other man could keep his thoughts and emotions completely hidden away.

 

"Yes, Mr. McKay."

 

Duo gave a reassuring smile.

 

"Yes, I understand. No, that's perfectly all right. Yes, yes. No problem, you have a nice day too. Thank you for calling." Heero lowered the cell 'phone and pressed the button to disconnect the call.

 

"Well?!" Duo demanded. "What did he say? Did you get the job? When do you start?"

 

Heero took a deep breath and set the phone down on the table before looking up to meet Duo's excited amethyst. "I didn't get the job," he stated flatly.

 

"Oh, Heero. I'm sorry." Duo was out of his seat and around the table, arms wrapping around Heero's shoulders as he offered what comfort he could. "Did they say why they didn't give you the position?"

 

Sighing, Heero raised his hand to rest on Duo's arm. "He said they had decided to go with someone else. He's lying."

 

"Huh?"

 

"It's because I'm only functional with one arm, even though he didn't come out and say it, I can tell. All through the interview he was looking at the sling, I told him what happened and how long I would be without the use of it. He read my resume, I told him how fast I can work, told him about some of the clients I've dealt with and how pleased they were with my work. Shit, I even showed him the letters of appreciation I've had sent to me from a couple of well known companies, but it obviously didn't make any difference. He'd made up his mind already, as soon as he saw my arm in the sling."

 

"Oh, Heero. That's awful, to not even give you a chance. Rotten bastard."

 

"It's okay, Duo. I guess I can't really blame him. I suppose I'll just have to keep looking, although there aren't a lot of opportunities this far out of the major city and I really don't want to have to move back there, I hate the city." Heero rested his head against Duo's chest, the comfort of Duo's arms around him and the steady thump of the vet's heart doing more to soothe his disappointment than the vet would know.

 

"I've got the paper in the lounge room, you can have a look through it after lunch and see if there's anything in there. Feel free to use the 'phone to call anywhere." Duo placed a tender kiss to the top of Heero's head. "Yuk! Your hair needs a good wash, Heero," he stated as the smell of sweat greeted his nostrils.

 

"Umm..." Heero wasn't sure what to say. "I did try but I can't wash it properly with only one hand."

 

"Shit! I was gonna help you with it, wasn't I? Damn. Why didn't you remind me, Heero?"

 

"You were busy, Duo. I didn't want to impose."

 

"Look, I have a dog booked in for surgery this afternoon, otherwise I'd do it for you after lunch. How about I wash it for you after dinner tonight?"

 

"Does that mean you want me to stay again?"

 

Duo began to blush. "Errr... Only if you want too."

 

"Duo, I'd love to stay, but.…"

 

"But?"

 

"Let me help you this afternoon with the surgery and again tonight with the evening consults."

 

Duo cocked his head and thought for a moment. "All right, it's a deal."

 

"Arigato."

 

***

 

Lunch finished, Heero checked the paper and made a couple of calls, teeing up two more interviews for the following day. Both were in neighboring villages but on the opposite side to Heero's town. Still, it would be better than driving to the city, or even worse; having to move back there. With the calls out of the way Heero went with Duo to the surgery to assist with the operation. He didn't know what Duo was doing as Duo hadn't said and Heero hadn't asked.

 

Duo went through to the dog kennels and fetched the Kelpie, leading him into the operating room he asked Heero to hold the dog whilst he fetched the anesthetic. Swapping the needle for the dog, Duo lifted the animal onto the operating table and fetched the clippers. Quickly he clipped away a small area on the dog's front leg and took the needle back from Heero. With Heero's hand on the dog's ruff, Duo applied pressure to the leg and watched as the vein began to rise. A quick swab and the needle was inserted, the anesthetic flowing into the bloodstream and within seconds the dog slumped peacefully to the table.

 

"That was quick," stated Heero.

 

"Yeah, this anesthetic's pretty good," replied Duo as he taped the needle to the dog's leg so he could top up the anesthetic as needed and then began to arrange the animal how he wanted him on the table. Soft fabric loops were applied to the legs to secure the dog on its back and expose the operation site as well as ensure that the animal wouldn't slip off.

 

"What's the operation?" Heero asked as he watched Duo arrange the dog.

 

"Castration."

 

"Aa." Heero automatically drew his legs closer together.

 

Duo snickered and turned to check that the dog was completely anesthetized and secure. "Good. We can begin now."

 

"We?" asked Heero.

 

"You said you wanted to help." Duo couldn't help but tease the other man.

 

"Umm... Okay. What do you want me to do?"

 

"It's okay, Heero. You don't have to help, I can do this by myself."

 

"No. I said I would help you and I will," replied Heero and stepped back to the operating table. "Just tell me what it is you want me to do and I'll do it if I can."

 

"Okay. I'll get you to keep an eye on the dog's breathing rate for me, make sure it remains regular. Also, if you don't mind, I'll get you to pass me some instruments and other things as I need them, if you're sure that you still want to help that is."

 

"I can do that," stated Heero and took a deep breath.

 

"Then let's begin." Duo picked up a bottle of Betadine solution and poured a generous amount onto a thick, cottonwool pad.

 

"What's that again?" asked Heero.

 

"Betadine. Strong antiseptic," came the reply as Duo began to wipe the yellow/brown liquid around the operation site. Satisfied that he'd coated the area completely, Duo placed the bottle back on the trolley and picked up a pair of latex gloves, slipping them onto his slender hands quickly. He held out a hand. "Scalpel," he said and grinned at Heero. "Always wanted to say that," he snickered.

 

Heero shook his head and picked up the scalpel from the tray, handing it to Duo. "There you go, Doctor Kildare."

 

"Doctor who?"

 

"No, not Doctor Who, Doctor Kildare," smirked Heero. "Old television series, my mum used to watch it years ago."

 

"Ah. Doctor Who I know, the Tardis and Daleks are cool but this Kildare bloke, never heard of him."

 

"The Cybermen were better than the Daleks."

 

"No way!" Duo replied as he began to make his incision.

 

Heero subconsciously lowered his hand to his groin and scratched, more a gesture to make sure that his own equipment was still there than anything. His eyes were trained on Duo and what the vet was doing. He found it fascinating, even if his own balls were trying to climb inside his body with the knowledge of what was happening in front of him.

 

Duo carefully incised the skin of the dog's scrotum, making sure not to go too deep with his cut. The skin began to peel back and Duo reached for a swab to mop up the small amount of blood that had been expelled with his incision. "This is the tricky part," he said as his brow furrowed in concentration.

 

"The tricky part?" asked Heero. To him, all of it looked tricky. How the hell Duo managed to know what part of the dog's internal anatomy was what defied him; it all looked the same to him. Thank heavens it was Duo who was doing this operation, Heero had no doubts that he would have most likely snipped off something important if it was him.

 

"I need to remove the testicle and cut the vas deferens. If this was a show dog then I wouldn't remove the testicles, I'd just cut the vas deferens and leave the testicles in the scrotum. But this isn't a show dog, he's a house pet and occasional working dog so I will remove the testicles completely and seal the vas deferens; thus sterilizing him." Duo fished around for a moment. "I have to make sure I get the right tube, could be disastrous if I snipped the wrong one."

 

Heero swallowed and drew his legs a little tighter together.

 

"Sometimes they try to suck the testicle back up inside, that's fun, trying to get the damn thing back down again. Ah, there you are."

 

Heero could fully sympathize with the dog; his own balls had retreated to the safety of his abdomen.

 

"Now it's just a simple case of 'snip' and then a stitch..." Duo held the glistening, pale bluish pink testicle and fine tube in his forceps. "Can you pass me the scissors and those clamps, Heero? The fine, long nosed ones please."

 

Heero glanced at the tray and spotted the items. Picking them up gingerly, he passed the scissors, handle first to Duo and then the two clamps.

 

"Thanks." Duo located the minuscule tube and placed the two clamps on it; then he quickly cut it and lifted the testicle with his forceps. "Dish," he stated.

 

Heero passed over a kidney dish and Duo dropped the removed testicle into it.

 

"I'll stitch this one first and then remove the other."

 

"Okay." Heero squinted into the kidney dish whilst Duo was busy putting a couple of tiny stitches into the cut tube and sealing it. His curiosity really was getting the better of him. The testicle wasn't all that big, more oval in shape, pinkish in color with a slimy appearance. Heero found it hard to associate the lump of tissue he was staring at with the whole idea that it was responsible for producing sperm to ensure pregnancy.

 

"Yours are pretty much the same, you know."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Your testicles, Heero. They're the same as that one there; and this one." Duo dropped the second testicle into the kidney dish. "Basically the only difference is size, a human male's testes are obviously larger, although some of the dogs I've castrated in the past might argue with that." Duo chuckled as he noted the horrified expression on Heero's face. "Feeling a little uncomfortable?"

 

"Aa."

 

"Don't worry, you'd be surprised at how long it took me to be able to perform a castration without having my legs crossed, or my balls running for cover." Duo carefully swabbed out the wound site. "Can you pass me that penicillin powder please?"

 

Looking at the small, blue plastic bottle, Heero picked it up and handed it to Duo. "That the one?"

 

"Yes. Thank you." Duo dusted the wound site with a generous amount of the powder before passing the bottle back. "Only have to stitch him up now and all's finished."

 

"What do you do with the, ummm... bits?" Heero looked pointedly at the kidney dish.

 

Duo gave an evil smirk. "Some people eat them, say it's good to increase your fertility."

 

Heero blanched. "You're kidding me?" he whispered.

 

"Nope. Personally I've never tried it, but if you..."

 

"No!"

 

Duo dissolved into fits of laughter.

 

"Bastard!" hissed Heero.

 

"Oh, Heero. If you could have seen the expression on your face," snickered the vet. "I'm only teasing you. I usually check the 'bits' as you call them for any abnormalities and then I incinerate them."

 

"Hn."

 

"But I was serious when I said that some people do eat them."

 

Heero could only hope that they weren't having meatballs for dinner.

 

Duo returned to his task of stitching up the dog, carefully bringing the lips of the wound together and sealing them with several tiny, neat little stitches. He was sweating by the time he'd finished. "There, all done." Duo stood back to admire his handiwork, peeling off the gloves and tossing them into the bin.

 

"Neat," commented Heero.

 

"That's one thing I'm proud of, I can stitch neatly," stated Duo as he swabbed the area again with Betadine and then removed the needle from the dog's leg before untying the straps and placing the dog on a blanket on the floor to recover. "Better clean up while we wait for Kip here to wake up."

 

Heero collected the used utensils and placed them all together on the tray ready to be washed and sterilized. Duo put the kidney dish to one side and picked up all the swabs, placing them in the bin. He wiped the operating table down and then rinsed the instruments through before placing the tray by the autoclave. The machine was still sterilizing the instruments from earlier so Duo would wait until later to put these ones in. Checking the dog again and noting that he was still to stir, Duo picked up the kidney dish and went to the bench where a microscope sat. He removed one of the testicles and studied it carefully..

 

"What are you doing?" Heero asked appearing at Duo's side.

 

"Figuring out if it would be better fried or oven roasted."

 

"Yuk! Duo, you have a sick sense of humor." Heero began to turn a little green.

 

"Just joking, Heero," Duo grinned at the Asian man. "Actually I'm checking that everything is normal and healthy. Quite often you can detect a disease or something else by looking at the removed organs." Duo took a scraping from the tissue of the testicle and placed it on a slide, then slipped the small glass plate under the microscope. He twiddled the knobs of the microscope as he peered down the top. "Ah."

 

"What is it?" Heero craned his neck but wasn't able to see a thing, obviously because Duo was looking down the microscope.

 

"Take a look." Duo moved aside so Heero could peer down the microscope at the tiny world of cells.

 

"Ummm... Duo?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"All I can see is a whole bunch of what I assume to be cells."

 

"Yup, that's right, Heero. All healthy cells."

 

Heero pulled back from the microscope and was confronted by a grinning Duo. "You really can be an asshole sometimes," Heero stated flatly and then closed in to kiss Duo's lips. The kiss began to deepen, Heero's tongue sliding into Duo's mouth and exploring the heated cavern. As he began to pull away so Duo's mouth followed him, reluctant for the kiss to break and sucking on Heero's tongue.

 

A soft whine from the floor alerted Duo to Kip's return to the conscious world and with a sigh he let Heero go. "I want a rain check," he said with a smile as he left his seat and walked to the dog. "Hey, fella, how you doing?"

 

"Nice view," smirked Heero as he blatantly ogled Duo's ass.

 

Wiggling his rear end a little, Duo checked the dog over. "I think we can take you back to the kennels now, Kip." He straightened up and turned to face Heero. "Would you mind going into the kennels for me and checking that the blanket and all is okay in Kip's kennel? I'll carry him through in just a moment."

 

"Sure." Heero left the small operating room and went along the hallway to the kennels. He found the one that Duo had used for the dog and straightened out the blanket. He was just picking up the water bowl when Duo came in with his arms full of the dog. "Everything's set," he informed the vet. "Is it okay for me to give him some fresh water?"

 

"That would be great, Heero," grunted Duo from under his load. Carefully Duo put the dog into the kennel. "Rest now, boy, your owner will be here later to pick you up."

 

"Duo...?"

 

Duo turned around at the sound of Heero's voice. The young man was standing in the aisle of the kennels, bowl of water for the dog in his hand which was shaking a little. Instantly, Duo was on his feet. The shaking combined with the tone of voice Heero had used alerting him that something was wrong. "What is it, Heero? You okay?" Duo was beside the other man quickly.

 

Heero couldn't speak. A lump had formed in his throat and blocked his vocal chords. All he could do was stand there mutely, body trembling and nod towards the kennel.

 

Duo followed Heero's nod and line of vision. "Fuck!" he said softly. "Heero, go and give Kip his water and make sure that the kennel door is secure please."

 

Heero nodded mutely, feeling a prickling behind his eyes. He shuffled down the aisle until he reached the dog's kennel and placed the bowl of water inside, securing the door as he finished. Slowly he turned around, not really wanting to, but knowing he had to.

 

Duo swallowed the lump in his own throat and opened the kennel door. Gently he lifted the small kitten from inside and checked for a pulse. He didn't expect to find one as the tiny body was already starting to stiffen.

 

He didn't.

 

Gently he ran a finger over the small head, stroking softly, a caress of farewell, one that the kitten wouldn't feel. "I'm sorry," he whispered to the cat.

 

"I... Is she..." began Heero but was unable to finish the words.

 

"I'm afraid so, Heero. Looks like the bug was too strong."

 

Heero turned around and stared at the dog in the kennel, he didn't trust his voice.

 

Duo wrapped the little cat in the blanket she'd been using and carefully set her back in the kennel. Closing the door he paused for a moment. He hated this part of veterinary practice. Losing a patient was a hard blow. They said you got used to it and that it was all a part of being a vet; but Duo knew the pain of loss would never truly go away, no matter how many times the inevitable happened it would always leave a fresh, raw, bleeding wound to his heart. He turned his eyes to Heero, the Asian man had his back to him and Duo could see the slight shaking. Wiping his hands on his jeans he walked up behind his boyfriend and gently turned him around, wrapping his arms around him and offering a little comfort.

 

Heero let himself fall into those strong arms and took a moment to savor the comfort they offered. He brought his hand up to his face and scrubbed at his eyes. "I feel like an idiot," he stated, his voice cracking slightly.

 

"No, you're not an idiot for caring, Heero." Duo rubbed soothing circles over Heero's back. "Unfortunately this is a part of veterinary life. You do lose some patients from time to time, it's never easy though."

 

"How do you do it, Duo? I mean, I didn't know this kitten, it wasn't mine and yet I can't help but feel..."

 

"Shhhh... It's okay. All I can say is that at least she's not suffering anymore. I feel sad too, Heero, I hate it when this sort of thing happens but you have to try and put aside the pain and resolve to try harder to save the next patient."

 

Heero pulled away, his eyes misting with unshed tears and then kissed Duo soundly. "I've said it before and I'll say it again; you're one amazing person, Duo."

 

"No, I'm not, Heero. I just care, that's all."

 

***

 

Heero set Duo's mug of coffee down on the kitchen table and fetched his own from the bench, taking a seat and looking up as Duo walked into the kitchen. "How'd it go?"

 

Duo ran his fingers through his bangs and sighed, sitting and taking a sip of his coffee before answering. "All right. They're going to stop by during consults and collect Fluffy."

 

"Aa."

 

"I promised you a hair wash," stated Duo as he attempted to change the subject.

 

"Was she very upset?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"What for? It wasn't your fault that Fluffy died."

 

"It wasn't yours either, Duo."

 

"I know." Duo looked up into sad blue eyes. "Maybe if..."

 

Heero reached across and put his hand on Duo's lacing their fingers together. "Don't! You did everything you could for the kitten and then some, Duo. It's just one of those things."

 

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

 

"Now, you promised me a hair wash I believe?"

 

Duo smiled. "Yup, that I did. To the bathroom, Mr. Yuy."

 

Duo's familiar grin was back on his face which Heero was relieved to see. Losing Fluffy had been hard, but then again, maybe it had been for the best. The kitten had suffered and at least now Heero had the comfort of knowing she wasn't in pain any longer. He stood up and followed the swinging braid of hair to the bathroom.

 

"Over the sink," said Duo as he helped Heero to remove his shirt and draped a towel across his shoulders. Duo had fetched a detachable shower head and hose out from the cupboard under the sink and attached it to the tap of the bathroom sink. "Great things these," he stated as he bent Heero over the sink and turned the water on. He ran it over his hand and adjusted the temperature before beginning to wet Heero's hair.

 

Heero was in heaven and hell. Yes, he needed his hair washing, and badly; but Duo's close proximity to his half naked body wasn't doing much for his hormonal state; not to mention the position he was in.

 

Duo hummed softly as he thoroughly soaked Heero's hair and then turned the water off. He leaned across Heero's bent body to retrieve the shampoo and a wicked smirk lit up his features.

 

Fortunately, Heero didn't see it, if he had then alarm bells would have been going off in his head.

 

With Heero bent over at the waist it put him in a perfect position for Duo to do some teasing and make the other man forget about the sad events of earlier. He squeezed some of the shampoo out into his hand and set the bottle down. Shifting a little so he was directly behind Heero, Duo reached forward and began to massage the shampoo through the thick, chocolate locks. His body was pressed tightly against Heero's and Duo smiled to himself as he felt the slight shudder pass through the one beneath him. "Okay there, buddy?"

 

"Aa." Feeling the body firmly pressed against him sent Heero's libido into overdrive. His cock began to stir and he couldn't help the shudder that ran along his spine. His rear end began to push back a little, trying to gauge if Duo was teasing him or completely oblivious to the effect he was having on Heero.

 

Duo pushed his groin a little firmer against Heero's delicious rear. His own body was responding to the teasing and it was all Duo could do to stop trying to hump Heero. His groin bulged and he knew that Heero must be able to feel his hardness against his ass.

 

Heero moaned softly. "Feels good," he said, unsure of if he was talking about Duo's hands in his hair or the hard length pushing at his rear. He wriggled his ass just a little.

 

It was Duo's turn to moan softly, he was so hard it hurt. He reached for the tap again and turned the water on, rinsing the shampoo from Heero's hair. The conditioner followed, worked through the thick strands with care and a lot more pressing of cock against ass, hips moving and offering some friction to the aching length. Finally he was done and turned the water off.

 

Heero managed to straighten up, albeit a little weak at the knees. Duo lifted the towel to Heero's head and began to dry his hair. Heero closed his eyes and let the vet do as he wished, enjoying the attention.

 

"Got a comb?"

 

"Uh, yeah. In my room," replied Heero as the towel was tossed to the laundry basket and a fresh one draped over his shoulders. "Thanks." Heero leaned in and stole a kiss before going to fetch his comb. He met up with Duo in the lounge room, Duo taking the comb from him and turning him around to sit on the couch with his back to Duo.

 

"Do you mind?" Duo asked as he began to comb through the thick locks.

 

"Not at all," replied Heero.

 

"I love having someone brush my hair," said Duo softly. "My mom used to do it for me."

 

"Would you let me brush it for you sometime?" Heero asked a little hesitantly. His fingers itched to run through that rich, chestnut mass but hadn't dared to ask before.

 

"If you want to."

 

"I'd love to."

 

They continued to sit in silence as Duo worked the tangles out of Heero's mop of hair. Finally setting the comb down, Duo announced that he'd finished. Heero turned around and met with smoldering violet. "Arigato."

 

"You're welcome."

 

Heero wrapped his arm around Duo and pressed a kiss to the other man's lips, then he began a series of kisses along Duo's jaw, up to his ear and nibbled softly on the earlobe. "Tease," he whispered.

 

"You enjoyed it," came the hitched reply.

 

"Hai, I did. You like that?" Heero knew he's found a sensitive spot just behind Duo's ear, the way Duo's breath caught and tiny shivers passed through his skin told Heero as much.

 

"Mmm... Love it," came the husky reply.

 

Heero let his hand wander along Duo's back to rub over his backside. "You're so hot, Duo," he murmured softly. "I could kiss you all over, all day, every day..."

 

"You're not exactly icy yourself," Duo panted and let a hand drop to Heero's groin and squeeze the bulge in Heero's pants.

 

"Ahh... Don't stop, please," begged Heero. The teasing from earlier had made Heero completely hard and he ached for some friction. He thrust his hips into Duo's hand, eager to receive more.

 

This time Duo didn't stop. His own excitement had reached a point where it couldn't be denied any longer. He wanted to touch Heero, wanted Heero to touch him and damn the consequences. Heero had shown him nothing but trust and respect and Duo no longer doubted Heero's reasons for wanting to court him. He'd been nothing other than a thorough gentleman to Duo so far and had told Duo that as far as the sex went, it was Duo's call. Whatever the vet wanted, how far he wished to go was entirely up to him. Heero wouldn't pressure him and for that he was grateful. Now he felt ready for a little more. Carefully he brought his fingers to the zipper of Heero's pants and began to ease the tab down. Once the teeth had parted, Duo gently wormed his hand inside and located the flap of Heero's boxers. He brushed over the wet spot in his quest to find Heero's cock and smiled to himself. Fingers found the flap and dived inside, seeking Heero's length and finding it. He curled his hand around the thick shaft and drew Heero's cock out of his clothing. He couldn't resist taking a peek at the other man and quickly dropped his eyes. His breath hitched as he observed the accountant's manhood.

 

The crown was swollen and red, pearly droplets gathering at the tip and oozing over the head. Heero felt hot and heavy in his hand, like velvet over steel and Duo savored the feeling. Unlike himself, Heero was cut but that didn't bother Duo, if anything the lack of foreskin gave him an unhindered view of Heero's cock. Gently he squeezed a little and began to stroke.

 

"Aa, feels good," panted Heero, his eyes closed as he bathed in the pleasure of the vet's hand stroking his need. His own hand dropped to Duo's groin and began to palm the encased erection he found there. "May I?" he managed to breathe out and tugged gently on the zip tab of Duo's jeans.

 

"I'd be most upset if you don't," came the husky reply.

 

Eagerly Heero's fingers grasped the tab and lowered it, fingers moving inside and lifting the waistband of Duo's briefs to lever his cock out to the air. Just as Duo had done earlier, Heero's eyes glanced down for a look at the other man. Duo's cock was slightly longer than his but not as thick, the foreskin stretching over the swollen head, protecting it from prying eyes. Heero curled his fingers around the length and eased the foreskin back. Precum beaded at the tiny slit and Heero longed for a taste but denied himself the pleasure. That could wait for another time. Hopefully there would be another time. Heero could only pray that Duo trusted him enough to know that he wasn't here for the sex; that he truly did care about the other man and wanted to be with him on a permanent basis, if Duo was willing.

 

"Mmmm..." Duo moaned and began to roll his hips as Heero's hand tightened around his shaft and began to pump him. His own hand began to fist Heero's cock a little faster, thumb moving over the head to spread the precum and aid in his stroking.

 

They remained on the couch together, pressed against each other and pleasuring one another. Hands moved languidly, slowly building the speed as hips pushed upwards. Pants and groans were spilled from mouths as they climbed the ladder to the inevitable end.

 

"Ah, Heero... I'm gonna..."

 

"Oh God, Duo... me too..."

 

A few more strokes was all it took and Duo was moaning his pleasure to the lounge room as his essence spilled from his cock, coating Heero's hand and his jeans.

 

Heero followed seconds later, his own seed spurting from his tip and covering his slacks and Duo's hand. Movements slowed and cocks were released as the two collapsed against each other, panting heavily and drowning in their respective orgasms. Duo was the first one to stir and raised his head from Heero's shoulder to place a kiss to Heero's neck.

 

"That was..."

 

"...Incredible," Heero finished for him. "So much more satisfying than doing it yourself," he chuckled.

 

"You can say that again. Oh, yuk!"

 

"What?"

 

Duo looked down at his groin where his flaccid cock now lay happily hanging out of the open fly of his jeans that were stained dark from his semen.

 

"Messy," commented Heero as he looked at his own state. His cock was also resting happily against his thigh, the congealing mess of semen evident on his slacks. "Shit, I'll have to wash them as I need them for tomorrow's interviews."

 

Duo began to chuckle. "I think we should clean up. Don't panic, I'll throw your pants in the wash with my jeans, I'll lend you a pair of sweats for now; even though the thought of having you wandering around here in only your underwear does have an appeal."

 

Heero shook his head but laughed anyway. "If you want me wandering around in my underwear then I'd happily do it for you, Duo; only I don't think your clients would appreciate it."

 

"Good point." Duo stood up and tucked himself away. "I'm going to get cleaned up and changed." He leaned forwards and captured Heero's lips in a sweet kiss. "Thank you," he said softly as he pulled away. "That was wonderful."

 

"And thank you," murmured Heero in return. "I'll clean up in just a second, once I can walk again," he smiled.

 

Duo laughed and headed for the bathroom. "Better not be too long, we have Zero to see to before evening consults."

 

"Okay. I'm coming."

 

"I thought you already did that," sang Duo's voice from the bathroom.

 

"That I did and it was wonderful," whispered Heero and began to tuck himself back into his pants, but before he got up he couldn't resist taking a lick at Duo's essence that still coated his hand. It was salty and slightly bitter, but very much Duo. Heero couldn't wait to taste the long haired vet for real.

 

~ * ~

 

tbc......