Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Equinity ❯ Chapter 37 ( Chapter 37 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Warnings: Sap, angst, yaoi, Lemon, AU, OOC
 
Pairing: 2x1
 
Summary: Heero is a successful up and coming Showjumping rider with his promising new horse Zero. A fall at a show renders the animal injured and it is up to Duo Maxwell the new vet to treat the horse.
 
Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for this fic. *huggles* This one's for you hun!
 
Many thanks to my betas Yami_Tai and Ryouga.
 
Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com
http://www.templeofthegoddess.com/files/FrontPage1.html
http://adultfanfiction.net
http://www.theforsakenwk.com
 
Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.
 
Many thanks to Yami_tai for the title! *hugs*
 
 
"Equinity"
 
October. 2004 ShenLong
 
Chapter 37
 
"Let's go to bed, Heero."
 
The words penetrated Heero's lust filled mind and he stared at the vet. His frustration rose at the thought of going to bed with his cock half hard and his libido in full swing. Duo had never aroused him only to leave him hanging before so he found it hard to comprehend what the vet was saying. "Bed?" he managed to get out, the frustration showing in his voice but he did his best to calm himself.
 
"Yes, Heero. Bed," purred Duo as he stood up and pulled Heero with him.
 
Heero was still confused as Duo leaned in and kissed him again, tongues meeting and entwining as the kiss deepened. When they broke for air, Heero was surprised to find they were now standing in the hallway. He had no recollection of how they'd got there and at the moment he really didn't give a shit either. His body was on fire and he wanted release, whether it was by his own hand or Duo's.
 
Duo had an idea of what was running through Heero's mind and he felt a little hurt that Heero would think he'd leave him in such an aroused state. Duo wasn't a cock tease. He kissed Heero again, pulling the accountant close and thrusting his hips against Heero's. The friction of his cloth covered cock against Heero's equally hard and hidden erection tore a moan of need from his throat. As he parted their lips so Duo reached for the door handle to his room and opened it. He didn't let go of Heero's waist though, instead he pulled the man with him. They paused in the doorway and Duo kissed his love again.
 
"Let's go to bed, Heero," Duo said again, this time his voice was thick with need and he peered shyly through his bangs at Heero, hoping the other man would figure it out.
 
Standing in the doorway to Duo's room, erection throbbing between his legs, lips swollen with heated kisses and the fire of passion running through his blood, Heero registered the words again and looked from inside Duo's room to the shy, violet eyes of his partner. The gears in Heero's head began to turn as he noted the hesitation in those eyes, along with the pleading for Heero to understand. He swallowed as Duo's words hit home in the true sense of what he was asking.
 
"You sure you want to go to bed, Duo?" he asked, his voice a little shaky.
 
Duo nodded. "Please?"
 
"I - I don't want to push you. I understand..." The rest of Heero's words were cut off as Duo kissed him passionately.
 
"Heero... No more waiting, no more hiding. I - I want this, I want you." Duo's voice was raw with emotion and his body trembling with anticipation.
 
"Then take me to bed, Duo," Heero murmured softly.
 
With tears of relief and joy springing behind his eyes, Duo leaned in and kissed Heero again, his tongue invading the accountant's mouth and teasing all the sensitive spots it knew so well. As they kissed so Duo managed to work them across the floor and to the bed. Panting slightly as the kiss broke, Duo gazed deep into Heero's eyes and smiled. "Don't move," he whispered huskily and then turned to remove the stuffed animal and pillows from the bed covers.
 
Heero wasn't about to go anywhere. He ached deep inside to have Duo make love to him and now that Duo was finally ready, Heero was not about to refuse him. He watched in amusement as Duo quickly disposed of the animal and pillows on the comforter and then proceeded to fold the covers to the bed back. Once done, the vet turned shyly towards him as if seeking reassurance. Heero opened his arms and drew the vet in, kissing the man deeply.
 
When they broke apart, Duo was flushed with need and excitement. His heart raced in his chest, blood pounded through his ears and he trembled with the knowledge of what they were about to do. His hands caressed along Heero's bare back, feeling the skin shiver under his touch as he worked them lower, stopping when he reached the waistband of Heero's sweats. He ran his fingers around the waistband, teasing lightly before slipping a hand underneath to cup Heero's cheek. He squeezed lightly and began to massage as Hero pressed closer to him, soft moans coming from his throat.
 
As he pressed closer to his boyfriend so Heero could feel Duo's hard cock pressing against his own and he ground his hips, giving them both some much needed friction. He moaned again as Duo's hand discovered the elastic to his briefs and disappeared underneath them, caressing his skin directly. His knees were beginning to sag and he knew he wasn't going to remain upright for much longer. He let his own hands drift to Duo's sweats and dipped inside, quickly finding the flap of Duo's boxers and sliding his hand in to locate Duo's swollen cock.
 
Gasping softly with the touch to his sensitive organ, Duo pushed his hips into that hand, demanding more stimulation. He could feel the tremors running through Heero's body and knew he wasn't going to remain standing for much longer himself. Reluctantly he pulled his hand from inside Heero's pants and took a step back causing Heero's hand to leave his own pants with the move.
 
"I think we need to lose the pants and get horizontal before we fall down," he whispered seductively.
 
"Agreed," panted Heero and hitched his thumbs under the waistband of his sweats, tugging them down and stepping out of them.
 
Duo similarly removed his own sweats, a little self conscious now that they were getting to the near naked stage. He mentally chided himself; after all he'd been naked with Heero several times and knew that the dark haired man loved his body. Duo wasn't fat but nor was he thin. The right combination of muscle and bone saw him with a honed body, something the physical aspects of his job ensured he kept..
 
Both now standing in only their respective underwear they hesitated, neither one quite sure of what the other expected. With a smile, Heero broke the stalemate and took Duo's hand. He pulled the long haired vet to him and gently guided them to the mattress. Heero lay down, pulling Duo with him and then scooted across so they could both fit. They lay side by side for a moment awkward with each other, not sure who should make the first move.
 
"This is ridiculous," muttered Duo. "I feel like a school girl on her first date."
 
Heero dropped his hand to Duo's tented boxers and rubbed the stiffened flesh inside. "You don't feel like a school girl to me," he said flatly. "Wrong equipment if I recall my anatomy classes correctly."
 
It was the tension breaker they both needed.
 
Duo laughed and snuggled closer to Heero.
 
"Relax, Duo. Let's just take it slow and whatever happens, happens. I'm ready for whatever you want," murmured Heero as he kissed along Duo's jaw.
 
"I want you, Heero. But..."
 
"Hush. No questions, no doubts. Just go with whatever feels good and right." Heero continued to feather kisses over Duo's skin, working his way over the creamy throat and towards the collar bone. He was intent on tasting every inch of Duo's delicious body.
 
Duo lay back and closed his eyes, savoring the gentle kisses and exploration of his flesh by Heero's lips. Goose flesh rose as his nerves came alive to the sensations he was being gifted. He moaned softly as Heero worked his way over his hairless chest and finding a nipple, began to tease it.
 
Heero flicked his tongue back and forth over the rapidly hardening nub, enjoying the slightly salty taste of Duo combined with the vanilla scent of the soap he used. As Duo's nipple responded to his tongue so Heero gently nibbled with his teeth causing the vet to moan loudly. He latched on and began to suck.
 
Pleasure rolled through his body as his nipple was tormented. Duo's back arched into the ministrations, eagerly seeking more. "Nnnn... Good, Heero," he groaned as Heero shifted his position to worry the other nipple with his teeth.
 
Happy that his attention to Duo's chest was being favorably received, Heero continued to tease, alternating between sucking, nibbling and flicking his tongue over the nub. His cock was rock hard between his legs but he did his best to ignore it for the moment. He wanted to drive Duo mad with pleasure, have the vet so aroused that he'd want nothing more than to take Heero and make love to him without any thoughts or regrets.
 
Duo brought his hands to tangle in Heero's hair, his body was on fire and Heero was the cause. He continued to moan as Heero's mouth worked on his nipples, teasing each one with perfect touches. His mind was hazy with lust and his hips thrust upwards as his cock ached for friction.
 
Having tormented the nipples for long enough, Heero decided to move on to better things. He began to kiss his way over Duo's stomach, snickering to himself as the vet squirmed and wriggled, his skin ticklish to the touch. He found the treasure trail of hairs that began at Duo's navel and thickened as they descended into Duo's boxers. He nuzzled them lightly before continuing his oral worship of the creamy skin.
 
"Too good," moaned Duo as he squirmed under the onslaught. Heero's tongue was doing wicked things to his skin and Duo was completely at his mercy. He could only hope that Heero continued his southward journey to where Duo craved the touch the most.
 
Heero wasn't about to disappoint. He reached the hem of Duo's boxers and smiled inwardly. The wet spot indicated just how aroused the vet was; if the tent wasn't enough to give it away. Heero brought his hands up to the slender hips and hooked his thumbs under the hem of the boxers. He raised his head to find clouded violet studying him intently. "May I?" he asked and tugged lightly on the garment.
 
"Please," came the reply and Duo lifted his hips.
 
Heero slid the silky material over the hips and thighs, careful to release the swollen organ before pulling the boxers the rest of the way down Duo's legs, over his feet and tossing them to the floor. He took a moment to appreciate the view. Duo's penis was lying against his belly, hard and pulsing, the head wet with his need. Beneath the shaft Duo's balls lay, tight and hard in their sac, heavy with Duo's seed. Heero brought a hand forwards and eased the foreskin back over the engorged head, giving Duo a measure of relief. He lowered his head and placed a gentle kiss to the tip of the organ that blushed red with desire.
 
"Ahhh... Fuck," moaned Duo and pushed his hips upwards but his partner pulled away after bestowing one simple kiss. Duo opened his eyes to see why Heero had stopped and his breath caught in his throat.
 
Leaving the organ for a moment, Heero leaned back on his haunches and waited for Duo to open his eyes. Once the vet had, Heero slipped his thumbs into the band of his briefs and gave the long haired man a sultry smile as he began to pull them from his body. He lifted the front up and out so as not to catch on the head of his erection and then removed the garment completely, tossing the briefs to the floor to keep Duo's boxers company.
 
The pair paused for a moment to drink each other in. Eyes roamed over chests, appreciated well defined muscles before settling on their respective cocks. Both men were highly aroused, precum running freely from their tips.
 
Unable to take anymore, Duo raised himself up and captured Heero's lips in a torrid kiss born of need and desire. As they kissed so Duo gently eased Heero to the mattress and lay on top of him, circling his hips and rubbing their painfully hard erections together.
 
Groaning into Duo's mouth, Heero's hands fell to the vet's hips where he held on tight and pulled the man closer to him, desperate for more contact. He pushed his groin up, meeting Duo's downward thrust and crying out with the sensation.
 
"Oh gods," moaned Duo as he rested his head against Heero's shoulder and let the feelings course through him, their bodies humping against each other in desperation of the act they both wanted so much. Duo managed to pull back and began a seduction of Heero's body. He wanted to have the accountant writing in pleasure and drowning in sensation, begging to be made love to.
 
He began his torment of the golden skin, kissing and nipping softly over Heero's chest to a nipple where he mimicked what Heero had done to him earlier. Sucking on the hardened nub and teasing it with his tongue and teeth. He gifted the other nipple with the same treatment before heading south to where Heero's thick, cut cock lay crying tears of desperation against his belly. He paused for a moment and inhaled the male, musky scent of his partner, exciting his hormones further before lowering his mouth and sucking lightly on the head of Heero's penis.
 
"Shit!" cried Heero as his cock head disappeared into Duo's mouth. The head was extremely sensitive and the vet seemed to know this as he tortured Heero mercilessly.
 
Duo ran his tongue around the swollen crown, dipped into the slit to lap at the precum and then returned to suckling lightly on the head. He was enjoying the taste of Heero, reveling in the saltiness of the semen upon his tongue and craving more of it. He gradually worked the rest of the shaft into his mouth, scraping his teeth lightly over the soft skin as he raised his head and then sucked hard as he plunged back down.
 
Lying on his back, Heero's legs fell open as his boyfriend tormented him. He spread them wider, desperate to have Duo do more to him. His hips began to thrust only to be stilled by Duo's strong hands. He gave a whimper of frustration.
 
His own excitement was rising by the second and Duo wasn't sure how much longer he could last without some relief. He shifted his position and released Heero's cock from his mouth as he straightened up and raised himself to lean across Heero's spread body to the nightstand drawer. He pulled the drawer open and rummaged inside for a second before locating the tube of lube he'd bought some time ago now with the hope of one day overcoming his fears enough to be able to use it.
 
With Duo leaning across his body so Heero had the perfect opportunity to curl his fingers around Duo's cock and return some of the teasing he'd just endured. He pumped the organ slowly, grinning as he heard Duo's breath catch and a low moan escape.
 
"Not fair," moaned Duo as his eyes slid shut and his hips rocked into the hand that stroked him.
 
"Yes it is," snickered Heero and pumped a little faster.
 
Duo couldn't help it, his legs spread a little wider as his brain promptly shut down all non essential function and concentrated solely on the pleasure he was receiving. Eventually Duo managed to get some control over his pleasure filled body and lowered a hand between his legs to still Heero's movements. "It's not that I'm not enjoy what you're doing, I'm afraid I'm enjoying it too much and if you keep that up I'm gonna cum now," he panted.
 
With a smirk, Heero released the hot organ from his grasp and lay back down. His eyes tracked Duo's movements as the vet settled between his spread thighs, noting the tube in Duo's hand. His heart rate sped up as recognized the tube as being lube and he could feel his entrance clenching in anticipation. He'd loved having Duo's fingers inside him before and could only dream of what it would be like to have the vet's long cock buried inside.
 
Opening the cap to the tube, Duo squeezed some of the gel out onto his fingers and smeared it around. He recapped the tube and dropped it to the bed clothes. He gave Heero a warm smile as he lowered his hands to the golden flesh of his boyfriend. His one hand cupped Heero's sac, gently rolling the testicles in his palm as his other sought out the cleft of Heero's ass. Steadily Duo stroked along the crevice, spreading the lube as he went and ensuring that Heero was slick enough. He returned a finger to the tiny hole and began to work in tiny circles around it, his memories of what he'd done last time returning to guide him.
 
Heero closed his eyes as his body was again invaded by pleasure. Duo's hand working his balls felt wonderful, but nothing compared to the sensations he got when Duo began to stroke along his crevice and then finger his hole. The rich nerve supply came alive and Heero swore he would die from the intensity of it. Small cries and moans left his throat in a continuous stream and he was powerless to stop them. He groaned and wriggled in an attempt to draw Duo's finger into his channel.
 
Duo took pity on his partner, seeing the beautiful face contorted by pleasure made his heart swell and he wanted to give more to Heero. The wriggling of those hips enticed him to do more and gently he began to slide his finger inside Heero's hot body. The muscles were tight and unyielding at first but Duo persisted, gradually working his finger deeper and delighting in the heat that greeted him.
 
"More," moaned Heero as he bucked his hips in frustration. It felt a little uncomfortable at first but then as his body gave and accepted the finger so the feelings returned to those of pleasure.
 
The finger began to slide in and out as the hole relaxed and pretty soon Duo was adding a second one. He began to move them around, stretching the anal muscles as he stroked along the heated passage. Heero's insides welcomed him and rippled in appreciation around his fingers as Duo sought to stroke along those inner walls. Heero's channel was hot and moist, the silkiness of the passage added to his own excitement and pretty soon he had three fingers buried to the knuckle inside Heero.
 
"Yes, more," moaned Heero as he clenched his inner muscles in pleasure. He could feel Duo's fingers working in and out, stretching him for something much bigger and Heero desperately wanted it.
 
With his fingers now sliding in and out quite easily, Duo did his best to find the spongy bump he'd located last time and drive Heero to madness. He plunged his fingers deeper, searching along the soft walls until he found what he was looking for and stroked over it.
 
"Aaaa..." cried Heero as his world exploded into a burst of rainbow colors. His back arched and his passage clamped around the invading digits as pleasure seared along his nerves.
 
Duo chuckled lightly above him and stroked the bundle of nerves again, reveling in the responses he was causing in Heero.
 
"Need you," Heero managed to pant out in a rare moment of coherence. "Need to come."
 
"You want me, Heero?"
 
"H - Hai. Please; make love to me, Duo. I want you so much it hurts."
 
A sudden chill passed through Duo's body and he stilled his movements. Feeling Duo's fingers cease in their plundering of his body, Heero turned his curious gaze to his boyfriend and saw a stricken look on the sweet face.
 
"Duo? What's wrong?" Heero's blood ran cold as he quickly did a mental summary of the last few words. Surely he hadn't said or done anything to scare Duo off?
 
"I - I don't have a condom, Heero." As Heero had asked him to make love to him so Duo suddenly had a thought that chilled him to the bone and froze his actions. He'd bought lube alright but he'd completely forgotten about condoms.
 
The realization of what Duo was saying struck Heero right in the gut but then he smiled. "It's okay, Duo. I've never been with a guy in this way before and I know you haven't. I've had a couple of girls but I used condoms then so I'm completely clean. You have no worries about catching anything." The last few words were spoken with a blush.
 
Duo felt awkward and a complete idiot to boot but Heero's soft words comforted him. "I haven't been with anyone as you know so I know I'm clean and I didn't mean to insinuate anything..."
 
Duo's words were cut off as Heero placed a hand on his wrist and stroked lightly with his thumb. "I know you weren't, Duo. Trust me when I say I appreciate you being responsible about this and a condom would make sense. However, with neither one of us having been in a relationship of this nature before I'd say we should be pretty safe to continue without a condom; but thank you for thinking of both our health's sake. It only proves once more to me that you really do care for me."
 
"Oh, Heero." Duo leaned close and gave his boyfriend a loving kiss as his fingers began to move again.
 
The passion that had dwindled a little between the two with the conversation began to fire again and very soon they were both panting once more and eager to continue.
 
Heero spread his legs wider, trying to entice Duo to push his fingers deeper and harder. He ached to be filled with something more, to experience all that Duo could give him. His prostate was brushed again and he arched his back forcing himself onto Duo's fingers and crying out with the passion that tore through him. "Please..."
 
Smiling softly, Duo gently withdrew his fingers and reached for the tube of lube only to have Heero beat him to it.
 
"May I?" Heero asked as he flipped the cap.
 
"Of course," replied Duo and sat back on his haunches, spreading his legs to give Heero complete access to his groin.
 
Heero raised himself up a little and squeezed a generous amount of the gel onto his fingers. Capping the tube he dropped it to the floor and reached for Duo's red, swollen penis. Gently he spread the slippery substance over the head and along the shaft, ensuring that every inch of Duo's delicious cock was coated with the gel.
 
Moaning quietly Duo suffered the torment with grace, thrusting his hips into the tender hand that slicked his length. The friction was welcome and Duo could feel his need growing by the second.
 
"There, all done," said Heero softly and began to lie back down, drawing his knees up and spreading his legs wide in offering. "Make love to me, Duo," he pleaded quietly, his eyes shining with love and anticipation.
 
Never had Duo seen such a lovely sight. Heero lying before him, skin flushed with arousal, cock hard and weeping whilst the small entrance flexed and beckoned him to come and play. He shuffled forwards on his knees and took up position between Heero's legs. He looked down again and then grasped the base of his penis, guiding the organ tip to rest against Heero's small hole where he paused, a little hesitant as the full realization of what he was about to do dawned on him.
 
"Please. Make love to me, Duo," Heero encouraged, putting as much warmth and love into his voice as he could manage.
 
Duo choked back a sob as he began to push his hips forwards, the head of his cock pressing insistently against Heero's entrance and seeking permission to enter paradise. The small hole refused to grant him entry at first but then relaxed and the head slid in. Duo paused for a moment, his mind in overdrive as the heat and tightness of Heero's channel invaded his nervous system. With a groan he began to press on, the shaft sliding easily inside as the head probed along the muscular walls, scraping the nerve endings of passage and cock head simultaneously and causing each man to moan.
 
With Duo finally sinking into his body Heero was torn in two. The delicious friction of Duo's cock against his silky walls far outweighed the burn of penetration. Yes it had hurt as Duo entered, Duo was certainly thicker than three fingers but the pain had subsided considerably as Heero's sheath was caressed deep inside, touching places he'd never known he had.
 
Once he was buried to the hilt, Duo stilled. He didn't trust himself to move for the moment, the heat of Heero had driven his hormones to the very edge. If he wasn't careful he'd shoot his load now before he'd had a chance to get started and Duo wanted to savor every moment of their coupling. The feeling was exquisite. Hot, moist heat surrounded his length and tight, muscular walls gripped at his shaft, determined not to let him leave. With some form of control returning to his body, Duo glanced down at his partner and felt the lump rise in his throat again.
 
Heero's eyes were closed, a look of utter contentment on his face as he adjusted to the invasion of his body. It was certainly different but in a good way. He felt full, complete and utterly loved. He sensed his lover staring at him and opened his eyes to see Duo's clouded violet gazing tenderly at him. Heero smiled.
 
"You okay, Heero?" Duo asked the warmth evident in his voice.
 
"Never felt better," Heero replied honestly.
 
"Not hurting you?"
 
"No. It feels... wonderful. I can't really begin to describe it. Sort of full but needing more if that makes any sense."
 
Duo leaned forth and kissed Heero. "Thank you," he whispered and then began to withdraw from Heero's heat. Once he'd pulled back until only the crown remained inside, Duo pushed forth again, sheathing himself fully before repeating the action. He took it slow, unsure of himself as he explored unknown territory. He trusted his instincts and Heero's reactions to guide him and let him know if what he was doing was right. It felt good to him, that much was clear. Each plunge into Heero's body had his cock stroking along those moist walls; each retreat saw the muscles of Heero's channel trying to hold on to him and refuse his exit.
 
"Feels so good, Duo," moaned Heero as he let himself relax into his boyfriend's ministrations. The pressure of Duo's cock as it pushed inside and grated along his passage sent his nerves tingling. He'd never expected his channel to be so sensitive. He knew the anal ring was rich with nerves but he'd never have guessed in a million years that his inner walls could and would be just as endowed with those pleasure receptors. Just how many nerve endings he had was becoming clear as Duo appeared to be finding every single one of them and igniting a spark that soon grew into a raging fire.
 
After a shaky start Duo managed to find a rhythm and settled into it. His hips pumped in a steady forward and back motion, slowly gaining momentum. He didn't want to go too fast, afraid that he might hurt Heero. Besides, he intended to thoroughly enjoy this. His cock was squeezed by Heero's inner passage, caressed by the heat and bathed in the moistness, as he gently moved in and out. It was pure bliss to Duo and he couldn't think for the life of him why he'd been so afraid to commit to the sexual act before. Now that he had, he intended to savor every stroke.
 
Heero began to thrust his own hips, pushing up to meet Duo's inward thrust and force Duo's cock even deeper inside, tormenting further nerves as he sought to climb the ladder to eventual release. As he shifted his hips a little so Duo's next inward push found his prostate and Heero screamed.
 
The scream that came from Heero's throat frightened the living shit out of Duo and he immediately stopped his thrusting. "Heero?! You okay?" he asked, his voice deep with concern in case he'd done irreparable damage to Heero's bowel.
 
"Oh, gods... Fuck, that was so good. You have to do that again, Duo," Heero ground out and pushed his hips up.
 
It took Duo a moment to figure out that he hadn't hurt Heero, that the scream had been one of pleasure and not pain as he'd thought. He rolled his hips again, angling slightly and connecting with Heero's sweet spot once more only to have Heero arch into him, another cry coming from deep within. Duo grinned to himself and tried for that spot again. He managed to find it every three or four strokes and pretty soon Heero was a writhing, begging mess beneath him.
 
"More, harder, faster," groaned Heero as he did his best to get Duo to pound into him but unfortunately Duo wasn't about to do that.
 
"No, Heero. We go at my pace," the vet breathed as he sped up just a fraction. It was in the back of Duo's mind that Heero would be competing tomorrow and Duo didn't want to make Heero too sore that he couldn't ride. Better to take it at a steady pace, there would be plenty of times down the track that Duo would be able to give Heero the thorough pounding that he seemed to crave.
 
Growling softly but unable to make his lover go any faster, Heero had no choice but to enjoy the pace Duo was setting. His prostate was assaulted from time to time and his blood was on fire. His cock was throbbing and leaking precum at a steady rate. He was getting desperate to find his climax, his nerves raw from all the stimulation. His hands were fisting the sheets and getting so entangled that he couldn't reach between their sweaty bodies to find his cock, let alone bring himself off.
 
With Heero's body pushing frantically against his own and the channel pulsing around his shaft so Duo found his orgasm fast approaching. He couldn't hold off for much longer, the anticipation, the build up had robbed him of self control and he longed to fall into the abyss of climax. He could feel Heero's cock trapped between them and knew his lover must be aching for his release. He could also see Heero's hands tangled in the bedding and he decided to help his partner out. Shifting his weight a little, Duo brought a hand up and in-between their bodies. He found Heero's cock and wrapped his fingers around it, smearing the precum with his thumb to aid his hand's passage over the stiff flesh.
 
"Oh fuck!" cried Heero as Duo began to pump his length. Every nerve was alive, sensation thrumming through his body as his blood reached boiling point. With Duo's next thrust his prostate was hit again causing sparks to fly behind his eyes and his back to arch. His control was ripped from him as animal instinct took over and his body fought to find release. Another brush against his prostate and Heero was floundering on the edge. Duo's hand tightened around his cock, fisting him perfectly as another thrust tipped him over the brink.
 
The organ in his hand began to swell as Heero's body started to stiffen beneath him and Duo knew his partner was about to slide into heaven. He thrust again and pumped the shaft harder, determined to bring Heero to a climax like he'd never had before. Muscles bulged as Heero's body pressed up against him and Duo pushed as deep as he could get, hitting Heero's prostate once again and sending his partner flying. The cock in his hand began to pump Heero's seed from within, the sticky fluid pouring out from the slit in jets to coat Duo's hand and fall to Heero's chest and belly. Along with Heero's fall into nirvana came the exquisite torture of Heero's channel clamping down hard and spasming around his shaft.
 
The edge of his vision went white as Heero embraced his orgasm. Pleasure tore through him, burned along his nerves, seared his flesh as he let himself be consumed completely. He'd had some enjoyable orgasms in the past but nothing could compare to this. He let himself get lost in the euphoria, drowning in pleasure as it rolled through him.
 
Duo managed to pump his hips a few more times as the stranglehold Heero's sheath had him in began to relax a little. He was so close, just a couple more pumps of his hips and he would be there. He could feel it creeping up on him, working through his system, poised to strike. Heero opened his eyes for a brief moment and that was Duo's undoing. The look of total satisfaction in those cobalt depths sent his own libido into overdrive and Duo felt himself falling into ecstasy. His back arched, his muscles stiffened as his hips forced his cock as deep as he could get into Heero's body. His cock head swelled and his balls drew close, pumping the rich, creamy fluid from inside, along Duo's shaft to explode from the tip and flood Heero's passage.
 
With his orgasm tearing through him all Duo could do was moan and pant his pleasure. Pulse after pulse left his penis, greedily sucked into Heero's sheath as the muscles of that sheath continued to ripple around his cock and suck as much of his essence from him as it could. His orgasm began to wane and Duo once more regained control of his limbs and collapsed against Heero. Their hearts thundered in their chests, blood roared through their ears and oxygen rasped in and out of starved lungs as the orgasmic high began to fade and normality set in once more.
 
Duo's now rather deflated penis slipped out of Heero's channel and Duo rolled slightly to the side. His head remained pillowed on Heero's chest whilst the remainder of his body stayed half sprawled over the other man. It took them both several minutes before either one could speak.
 
Heero was the first to regain his senses and wrapped his arms around Duo as his legs closed into a more comfortable position. He pressed several tender kisses to Duo's hair which was plastered to his head with sweat, eventually pushing a finger under Duo's chin and raising the other man's face so he could kiss those sweet lips.
 
Hazy violet eyes regarded his lover as the kiss broke and Duo found his voice. "How was it?" he asked.
 
Heero thought for a moment trying to find the right words to describe the feelings he'd just experienced. "Wonderful, satisfying, mind blowing, incredible," he said softly. "How was it for you?"
 
"Ditto to that," chuckled Duo. "I did okay then?"
 
"Duo, you were more than okay. I had no idea it could be so good."
 
"Me either," replied Duo. "It was such an indescribable feeling."
 
"You do realize that I'm not going to let you out of my sight now."
 
"Huh?" Duo's confused gaze met Heero's amused blue.
 
"As a lover, Duo, you are fantastic and I don't want anyone else getting to experience you or your talents. You're mine, Duo and I'm not about to let you go."
 
Duo's heart swelled and a lump formed in his throat making it hard for him to speak. "I don't intend to do this with anyone else other than you, Heero. You were wonderful and I have no intention of letting anyone else near this ass. It belongs to me now, Heero; mine, understand?" Duo kissed his lover fiercely, staking his claim and leaving no doubt that he meant what he said.
 
"I don't want anyone else, Duo," Heero mumbled as he nuzzled Duo's hair.
 
"We really should clean up a little you know," said Duo, breaking the quiet moment.
 
"Don't want to move, too comfy," replied Heero.
 
Duo snickered. "If we go to sleep like this we will regret it in the morning and you have to ride."
 
"Already been ridden," came the sleepy reply, "and it was marvelous."
 
Shaking his head, Duo managed to worm his way out of Heero's embrace and headed for the bathroom to clean himself off. He returned moments later with a towel and wash cloth and began to clean the various fluids from Heero's spent body. With their skins now a little less sticky, Duo crawled back into the bed and pulled the blankets and doona over their cooling bodies. He snuggled up against Heero who dropped an arm around him and pulled him close.
 
"Do you mind if I sleep here with you tonight, Duo? I don't think I have the energy to go back to my own room," asked Heero.
 
"I'll be most offended if you don't stay," replied Duo as he cuddled his 'teddy bear'. "In fact, I want you to sleep in here with me every night from now on, Heero. That's if you want to."
 
"Nothing would make me happier, Duo. Love you and thank you for making love to me." Heero gave Duo a tender kiss.
 
"Thank you for letting me, Heero. It was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced." Duo returned the kiss with one of his own. "I really think we should get some sleep now, we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow."
 
"Mmmm... Already asleep," came the soft reply.
 
Duo chuckled and snuggled deeper into Heero's warm arms. He was safe, content and incredibly happy. He had a man who loved him just as much as he loved them and he'd enjoyed the most intimate moment of his young life. For Duo, everything was perfect.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc......