Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Going For Gold ❯ Chapter 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G boys, I just borrow them from time to time and return them a whole lot happier. I do own the plot and any other characters, especially the equines, that you will find in this fic. Please do not take them without permission. Written for pleasure not profit.
 
Pairing: 2x1x2, 3x4, 13x6, H+C
 
Warnings: Yaoi, lemon, sap, angst, vet themes, AU
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Archive: www.gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com Anyone else please ask.
 
Betaed by Yami_tai *snugs*
 
Summary: Eighteen months have passed since Heero was advised he was short listed for the Olympic games team. With Zero going well and young Shinigami almost ready to make his showjumping debut, Heero looks set to reach his goal. Life though doesn't always play by the rules.
 
Dedication: To Leslie who gave me the original idea for Equinity.
 
Fic 3 in the Equine Intervention Arc.
 
"Going for Gold"
 
January. 2007 ShenLong
 
Chapter 18
 
Heero made his calls and returned to the kitchen to find Duo starting to prepare their dinner. He walked up behind his lover and placed his arms around Duo's waist, nuzzling the vet's neck.
 
"Make your calls?" Duo asked as he leaned back slightly into the embrace.
 
"Hai."
 
"And?"
 
"Relena will have all the paperwork in order by tomorrow afternoon. I can pick Angel up after work at Treize's."
 
"Good. I'll pop down the bank after morning consults and get the check made out."
 
"Thanks."
 
"No problem. Dinner will be ready soon so I suggest you get going and bring those horses in and feed them. I've left Zero's bute dose in the dispensary on the bench for you. I gave him his shot of antibiotic and painkiller earlier so you don't have to worry about those."
 
"Okay." Heero reluctantly let his lover go and put on his sneakers. "Won't be long," he called and stepped out into the twilight.
 
The horses were eager to be brought in, Scythe behaving perfectly whilst Shini did his best to walk impossibly fast. The youngster wasn't about to try anything on, but he pushed things as far as he dared. Once the pair were settled in their respective stables, Heero checked their rugs, straightening Scythe's and swapping Shinigami's heavy rug for a slightly lighter one. The young stallion snorted, but didn't move his head from inside his feed bin. The bute had been put into Zero's feed and the gray was eating happily. Heero checked over the cast, knowing Duo would have already checked but feeling better in himself for doing so.
 
Zero wuffled and removed his muzzle from his food for a moment to nuzzle his master. Heero was satisfied with the condition of the leg and cast and straightened up to pet the gray. "You're definitely looking much better in yourself, Zero," Heero said softly as he continued to pet the stallion. "Your leg seems to be healing okay which is a good thing."
 
Zero snuffled a bit and caught the scent of a strange horse on his master. He snuffled some more. Zero was used to smelling different horses' scents on his master and most of them he knew, having 'met' the owners of those scents at various shows. This one however was new. Zero sniffed again. Nope, this was a completely new scent; and it was a mare.
 
Heero chuckled at his horse's antics. He had a pretty good idea that Zero could scent the filly on him. "That's right, Zero. It's a filly you can smell on me. She's a gray like you and the sweetest thing. I know you're going to love her, I hope you do as she's going to be around for quite some time and I'm hoping you will give me some nice foals from her."
 
Cool air blew through nostrils as Zero nudged his master. He didn't have a clue what his master was saying, but the smell of that filly was teasing him.
 
"Here you go," Heero laughed and passed over a carrot. Zero took the treat and crunched it up. Shinigami gave a disgusted snort from his stable. "I haven't forgotten about you, Shini, stop getting your tail in a tizzy, I'll give you your carrots in a minute." Heero spent a little more time with Zero before bolting the stable door, feeding Shini his carrots and Scythe a couple of sugar cubes. With all stable doors closed and bolted, Heero turned out the lights and slid the big door across, locking it and checking all was secure before heading back to the house and dinner.
 
* * *
 
The following day seemed to drag for Heero. He did his own horses and stable chores before heading to Treize's. Duo had promised to visit the bank and have the check waiting when he got home so all he would have to do would be to hitch up the horse float and go get his filly.
 
Treize had been informed of the change in circumstances and offered to let Heero finish up a little earlier, that way he would be able to collect the filly and have her back at Duo's with a fair amount of daylight left for her to explore her new surroundings. Heero was grateful for that and did his best to concentrate on working Altron and Aries. Although Aries had been sold, he wouldn't be going to his new home until Sunday so Heero still rode the chestnut to keep him fit.
 
Goose and Romeo were both put through their paces, Goose doing everything Treize asked of him with his usual calmness. Romeo seemed to be in the mood to argue with his rider and Heero was treated to some skilled riding on Treize's behalf as he made the big bay work.
 
Despite the hours seeming to pass slowly, soon enough it was time for Heero to leave. Promising to call Treize later that evening and let him know how the filly had settled in, Heero left the Kushrenada stable and headed back to the practice.
 
* * *
 
Duo's morning had passed rather rapidly. The morning consults were pretty much fully booked and before Duo knew it, the clock was telling him it was twelve and Catherine telling him this was his last patient for the day. One simple vaccination booster later and Duo was hanging up his white coat.
 
Hilde was coming in to do surgery at two, not that there was much booked in. One cat spay and a plaster cast removal from a dog who'd broken his leg a little while ago.
 
When Catherine questioned his haste to leave, he'd simply grinned and replied with a 'you'll see later' before promptly taking off out the door before she could ask any further questions. Catherine scratched her head and puzzled over the unusual behavior, but then with a shrug of her shoulders she reminded herself that this was Doctor Maxwell after all.
 
Duo checked himself in the bedroom mirror, deciding he was decent enough in what he was wearing to visit the bank. Picking up his wallet and keys, he locked the door behind him and practically bounced across the yard to his car. He slid behind the wheel, did up the seat belt and turned the key in the ignition. “Right, Camel, we have a bank to visit and a check to get. Let's go.”
 
The car purred into life and eased off down the driveway onto the road that would take them to Salsbury.
 
* * *
 
An hour later, Duo was pulling back into his driveway, the bank check carefully folded and stored in his wallet. He was just getting out of the car when Heero pulled in. The surprise at seeing his lover home early must have registered on his face as Heero was quick to exit Henrietta and reassure his partner that nothing was wrong.
 
"Treize let me finish up earlier so I can pick up Angel and give her time to settle in before it gets dark," Heero offered in explanation.
 
"Ah. That was kind of him."
 
"He's a good boss."
 
"Better than me?" Duo teased. "I don't know if I should be jealous or offended."
 
"Neither," Heero whispered as he wrapped his arms around the vet. "You're the only one for me."
 
"You're only saying that to get into my pants. Sleeping with the boss and all that just to get on my good side."
 
"Already done that," Heero teased back.
 
"Mmm... That you have," replied Duo as he swooped in for a kiss. "And you're definitely on my good side."
 
They remained locked together, sharing kisses for a little while longer before Heero reluctantly broke the embrace.
 
"As much as I'm enjoying this, I think we should stop now while I still can. We have a horse to pay for and collect."
 
"We?" Duo cocked his head.
 
"You're not going to let me go by myself, are you?"
 
"I thought you always said you could take care of yourself? Now all of a sudden you need someone to hold your hand?"
 
"When it concerns Relena, I need all the hand holding I can get," Heero replied with a smirk.
 
"It had better not be her hand either," Duo growled. "Mine!" To add weight to the statement, Duo kissed his lover fiercely.
 
"Yours, Duo. Always and forever, yours."
 
* * *
 
It didn't take long to get the float hitched up to the car and soon they were on their way to Relena's to collect Angel. Heero had freshened up one of the little used stables for the filly, opting to put her on the other side of Scythe. He was hoping that Scythe, being an older mare, would 'mother' the newcomer a little, make friends with her; he had hoped the two would get along well enough to share a paddock together. Despite Duo's practice not requiring to stable larger animals all that often, Heero didn't want to take up all Duo's allocated stabling and paddock area. He would need it if they had a case that required hospitalization. By having the two mares together that would leave three paddocks free for rotating and to be used when necessary for patients.
 
"What's going on in that head of yours?"
 
Duo's voice broke into Heero's thoughts and he smiled at his boyfriend. "Just thinking how much I'd like to throw you down into a haystack and have my wicked way with you," Heero quipped and then laughed as he saw the stunned expression on Duo's face.
 
"Do you have any idea how much that hay would chafe and irritate?" Duo deadpanned.
 
"I'm only teasing."
 
"Thank god for that."
 
"Although, the thought does have appeal."
 
"Over my dead body. Besides, we don't have a haystack, only bales and I'm not about to suffer from stalk burns because of some weird fantasy or fetish you have about hay, Heero."
 
Deciding to leave the teasing, Heero told his partner what he'd really been thinking about. Duo agreed it would be a good option to put the two mares in together and they spent the rest of the drive discussing how they thought the two females would get along.
 
The familiar butterflies began their swarming in Duo's gut as they approached the Peacecraft stud. Duo wondered if you could get some form of pest control to stop them. Before he had the chance to muse further on that thought, they were pulling up just outside the arch to the stable complex.
 
"Time to get our girl," Heero said softly as he cut the engine.
 
"Right with you, Heero."
 
* * *
 
Relena signed the bottom of the transfer of ownership papers and handed them over to Heero along with the registration papers for Angel. Duo had given Heero the check to pass over, Relena checked it was all correct and then wrote out a receipt. Heero had typed up a document stating that Relena was entitled to have one of her mares served free of charge to Zero once he was cleared to stand at stud. He passed it over for Relena to check and then they both signed the bottom, Relena keeping the original whilst Heero took the copy. With all the business dealt with, all that remained was to collect the filly and take her home.
 
Relena accompanied them to the stables, Duo wished she'd remained inside the house but the woman had wanted to say good bye to the filly and this was her property after all. Duo bit his lip and consoled himself with the thought that they would soon be on their way and not have to deal with the woman again any time soon.
 
Walker had the filly out of her stable and had been brushing her down when the trio arrived. He straightened up and nodded in greeting to the three. “Afternoon all,” he said quietly.
 
“Hello, Walker,” Heero and Duo both replied.
 
“She's almost ready to go,” Walker said as he finished off with the body brush, the filly's coat shone like moonlight.
 
“You didn't have to go to all that trouble, Walker,” Heero said, noting that the groom must have been brushing Angel for some time. Her coat felt as soft as satin, her main and tail were like spun silk.
 
“Can't have her going to her new home and meeting her new stable companions without looking her best, now can we?” Walker chuckled. He knew it probably sounded lame, but Walker took great pride in looking after and turning his horses out perfectly, this was no exception.
 
“Thank you, Walker, she looks lovely,” Heero replied, then added, “I've brought a light travel rug with me for her. It should fit her okay. I've also brought a halter, lead rope and floating boots.
 
“Sure you didn't cram the kitchen sink in there too?” Duo muttered under his breath.
 
Heero gave his partner a 'look'.
 
Duo smiled innocently back.
 
Relena was gently petting the filly's nose and Heero could see the woman was struggling to stay in control. He thought that now would probably be a good time to go get those items from the car and give Relena a few minutes alone with the filly to say her farewells.
 
“I'll go get the stuff from the car, Walker. I won't be long.” Heero grabbed Duo's shirt sleeve and tugged the vet after him. Duo was about to protest but shut up as soon as he saw the look Heero gave him.
 
Relena didn't say anything, quietly appreciating that Heero had momentarily left to give her the chance to speak to the filly. She continued to stroke the velvet muzzle, speaking in low tones to the horse, wishing her all the best. She didn't care if she looked silly for talking to a horse, Angel was something special and she knew she'd done the right thing when offering the filly to Heero. This way she would still be able to keep track of the filly, hear how she was getting along and be able to enjoy watching her offspring make their mark in the equine world.
 
Giving the gray neck a last pat, Relena turned to address Walker who had discreetly kept his distance. “I'm going back up to the house, Walker. I'll bid Mr Yuy and Doctor Maxwell good bye on the way.”
 
“Right ho, ma'am.”
 
With that, Relena left, pausing at Heero's car to wish the man all the very best with Angel and making him promise to let her know how the filly settled in to her new home.
 
Once Relena had departed, Heero picked up the rug and halter, Duo bringing the float boots and lead rope and they went back to the filly. It didn't take them long to put the rug on, float boots on the legs and swap Relena's halter for Heero's. With Angel all set to travel, Walker led her from the stables, Heero and Duo going ahead to drop the tail gate and open the float ready for her.
 
Walker brought her up to the tail gate and let her pause to sniff for a moment. Heero had asked Walker to lead the filly onto the float as she would no doubt feel more comfortable with the groom. Angel knew Walker and trusted him, she had yet to trust Heero, not that it would take much given her nature. For now though it was best she remained calm and happy.
 
After sniffing the tail gate, Angel took a couple of hesitant steps up the ramp. She paused with her head just inside the main body of the float and sniffed again. She could smell different horses in here, stallions to be precise. For a moment she wasn't too sure about stepping inside, but Walker's calm voice soothed her and she calmly followed him in.
 
Heero slipped the tail guard in place and then both he and Duo lifted the tail gate and secured it. Heero walked around to the front of the float where Walker was stepping out through the small door, having tied the filly up and giving her one last pat.
 
“Take care of her, Heero.”
 
“I will, Walker. You're always welcome to visit her.”
 
“Thank you. I'd best be off, there's other horses needing attention. Drive carefully.”
 
“I will.”
 
With a gruff nod, Walker returned to the stables. Heero and Duo both got back into the car and prepared for the journey home with their precious cargo in the float.
 
* * *
 
Angel traveled well, the float hardly moved behind the car as Heero drove. Heero was a considerate driver and especially so when it came to towing his horses. It wasn't easy for them to balance in that confined space, as anyone that had ever traveled in a horse float would know. Heero crawled around the corners, doubled his distance for braking and accelerated slowly and smoothly.
 
Soon they were pulling into the driveway that would take them to the stables on Duo's property. Heero guided the car and float steadily down the driveway, bringing them both to a smooth stop just outside the stable complex.
 
"I think I'll put her in the paddock next to Scythe for now, that way she can make friends over the fence first, see how she gets along with Scythe before we put them in together," Heero said as he cut the engine.
 
"Good idea, no point in tempting fate," Duo answered. If they were to put the two horses in together straight away there was every chance one of them would get hurt. Scythe would naturally be the more dominant mare, having been on the property longer. Angel was the newcomer and therefore at the bottom of the pecking order. Neither man knew exactly what the filly's natural temperament would be in a herd situation so it would be best to keep them separate for now.
 
They exited the car and lowered the tail gate, Duo remaining at the back of the float to release the tail guard whilst Heero went inside to untie and lead Angel out. Angel came calmly down the ramp and then gave a loud snort as she inhaled the scents of her new home. Out in the paddock both Shini and Scythe had come to their paddock gates when they heard the sounds on a horse. Inside the stables Zero gave a loud neigh. Angel whirled around and neighed back.
 
Within seconds there was a chorus of neighs, whinnies and snorts happening.
 
"Sounds like a damn equine opera!" Duo shouted over the din.
 
"I wish it was in tune then," Heero yelled back.
 
Angel tugged on her lead rope, she could see Shini trotting along the fence line, snorting and calling as he showed off. Scythe remained at the paddock gate, her attention riveted on the new horse. Zero banged his stable door, frustrated at not being able to see what was going on, especially when the wind caught the filly's scent and sent it dancing across his nostrils.
 
Heero managed to calm Angel enough that they could get her float boots off. "You gonna leave the rug on or take it off?" Duo asked as he dropped the boots to the float tail gait.
 
"I'll take it off," Heero replied and the two of them managed to remove it. "I'll take her in to meet Zero first, better let the boss guy have first look and say hello, then I'll take her out into the paddock, the rest of them can show off and run around there."
 
Heero led the filly into the stable block where Zero was hanging over his stable door, nostrils flared in an attempt to catch more of the elusive scent that had been teasing him. Spotting the filly he let fly with a deafening neigh.
 
Angel whinnied softly back at him, ears cocked and tail lifted slightly as she bounced along on her neat hooves towards the handsome looking gray.
 
Bringing the filly to a halt just out of Zero's reach, Heero turned to Duo. "Would you mind holding either Angel or Zero? I don't want Zero to hurt himself and he just might forget he's injured if someone's not beside him to keep him in check."
 
"I'll take Angel," Duo responded. He felt that Heero would be better at dealing with his stallion and preventing any damage, Heero was the one with the most experience here. Duo took the lead rope and held onto the filly whilst Heero slipped inside Zero's stable and clipped the stallion's lead rope to his halter.
 
"Take it easy now, Zero. Remember you're injured so don't go doing anything to that leg of yours. You do and there's every chance you won't get to be more friendly with Angel," Heero told his horse.
 
Zero cocked an ear back and listened. Words meant little to him, but he wasn't a silly horse either. He knew he was injured and that putting too much weight on his leg hurt. He did want to meet this enticing creature though. He could sense the filly was nervous so Zero remained calm and put on his best, gentlemanly manners. With a low wuffle he extended his nose towards the pretty filly.
 
Duo let the filly have a little rope and she extended her own, trembling muzzle towards the nice stallion. Their noses met and both blew softly through their nostrils at each other. Duo relaxed a little and let Angel move closer. She began to sniff tentatively at Zero, the big stallion returning the gesture. Zero liked the way the filly smelt, she had a pretty head too, and such nice legs! Zero wuffled again and then began to scratch the filly's neck with his teeth. Angel let her eyes half close in bliss; she liked this handsome gray.
 
"I think they've bonded," Heero chuckled and patted Zero. "Good boy."
 
"Angel seems happy enough, actually I'd say she seems smitten," Duo snickered as he watched the filly return the gray's affectionate 'grooming' with little nips of her own to Zero's neck.
 
"That's one obstacle overcome," Heero said as he watched the pair enjoying each other's attention. "I'm glad they like each other."
 
"Guess we should take her out to the paddock to meet the rest of the gang then. Zero might have a competitor for her affections once Shini sees her," Duo continued to snicker.
 
"Knowing Shinigami, that's highly probable. He's going to have to accept though that she's not here to breed with him; well, not for a few years anyway. He's got a jumping career ahead of him first," Heero replied firmly.
 
"Try telling him that," Duo quipped as he stepped aside and handed the lead rope back to Heero who had exited Zero's stable.
 
"We'll see," Heero said. "Come on, might as well get her out to the paddock now and see what the reactions there are."
 
Duo followed Heero as he led the filly down the lane way between paddocks. Angel kinked her tail over her back and danced along beside Heero. She didn't try to pull away or crowd the man, she obviously had good manners. They paused at Shini's gate for the young stallion to say hello, Shini arching his neck and straining over the gate to touch his nose to the filly's. Angel squealed, Shini snorted and stamped his hoof before extending his nose again. The filly reached out again, gave a sniff and then retreated as Shini gave a couple of deep throated grunts.
 
"Okay, that's enough, Shini. Be nice, Angel's new so be kind to her," Heero admonished the gray. Shini was only listening with half an ear, his attention more focused on the pretty filly before him.
 
Heero gently pulled on the lead rope and Angel followed, the pair making their way down to where Scythe stood with her head over the gate waiting patiently for introductions. Heero brought Angel to a halt and Duo stepped close to Scythe. The two mares extended muzzles and sniffed cautiously at each other.
 
"Scythe, this is Angel," Duo said softly as he laid a hand on the black mare's neck. "She's going to be joining our ever growing band of equines, so be nice to her."
 
Scythe wuffled at the new filly. Angel sniffed timidly back and then gave a low whinny. Scythe returned the whinny and followed it with a grunt.
 
"I think they will get along just fine, Heero," Duo commented as he watched the two mares exchange greetings.
 
"So far, so good," Heero muttered. "I'll pop her in the paddock now."
 
Duo strolled ahead and opened the gate for Heero who led Angel through. Once they were inside the paddock, Heero took the filly over to the water trough to show her where it was. He then took her for a walk around the paddock fences so she would know the extent of the area she was in. Returning to the gate, Heero unclipped the lead rope and stepped back through, leaving Angel to explore on her own.
 
Angel lowered her head and sniffed at the grass. She could hear the young stallion off to the side calling out to her but she ignored him, she was far too interested in exploring her new home. She began to walk off, checking out the empty feed bin under the tree and then wandering around a bit.
 
Shinigami trotted up and down his fence line, calling out to the filly every few strides. She didn't pay him any attention though and that frustrated the young horse. He arched his neck, kinked his tail over his back and with a snort took off at a gallop around his paddock.
 
"Someone's showing off again," Duo commented as he watched the gray's antics.
 
"His nose is out of joint because Angel isn't paying him any attention," Heero chuckled.
 
Scythe also followed the filly, walking along her side of the fence line, eyes locked onto the newcomer. She gave a soft wuffle which Angel returned. Scythe stopped and put her head over the fence, Angel walked over to 'talk' to the other mare. The pair stood on their respective sides and simply sniffed at each other for a few minutes. Angel gave a little squeal as Scythe nipped her on the shoulder, but she didn't back away. Angel lowered her head in submission, Scythe then proceeded to rub her head against Angel's shoulder.
 
"I'd say they've sorted out who's boss cookie," Duo said, his tone amused.
 
"Yeah. Scythe's not being cruel or nasty, just an equine's way of stating who is the top mare in the herd and Angel knows it. I think it would be perfectly safe to put them in together tomorrow."
 
“Someone else isn't too happy though."
 
Heero looked across the paddock to where Shini was pacing along the fence line, snorting and squealing, indignant at being ignored. He was a handsome fellow and he knew it. Shini couldn't figure out why this pretty creature wasn't interested in him. He had a good color, his legs were clean and neat, his face was handsome, his mane and tail long and silky; so why was she ignoring him? With a snort of anger, Shini took off at a gallop and tossed his head.
 
"If he keeps that up he'll fall over," Heero mused.
 
No sooner were the words out of Heero's mouth when Shini did fall over. He'd been galloping around, shaking his head and enjoying the wind rushing past him when he noticed the fence coming up rather rapidly. He propped and swung, tossing his head again for good measure and that was his undoing. He completely lost his balance, hooves scrabbling to keep him upright, but it was too late. Shin toppled over and slid unceremoniously along the grass on his rump and side. He came to a stop, picked himself up and grunted. He shook himself then looked around as if to try and blame something for tripping him up. He spotted the filly watching him. Angel shook her head and then went back to 'talking' to Scythe.
 
Duo couldn't help it, he broke out into hearty laughter at the sight of Shini in a tangled heap. "So much for impressing the ladies."
 
Heero was also laughing. "Serves him right for being such a show off."
 
Shini huffed and seeing he wasn't going to get the filly's attention any time soon, decided to play things her way. He turned his back on the two mares and began to graze, completely ignoring the pair of them.
 
Still laughing, Duo and Heero went back to the stables to put away the gear and unhitch the float.
 
* * *
 
"Everything okay?" Duo asked from his position reclining on the couch as Heero stepped into the lounge room.
 
"Hai. They're all settled," Heero replied as he slid onto the couch and curled up with his boyfriend.
 
"You're a little chilly there," Duo murmured as he enveloped Heero in his arms.
 
"It's a little cool outside." Heero had gone out to check the horses and lock up the stables for the night whilst Duo had done the dinner dishes. Angel had settled in well to her new stable, having Scythe on her other side helped her to adjust to her new living arrangements. Zero had wuffled pleasantly at her when Heero had brought her in and she'd returned the attention. She did like that handsome stallion. Shini was still put out at the lack of attention he'd gotten and immediately shoved his nose into his feed bin and begun to eat, completely ignoring everyone and everything around him. Scythe had similarly made a beeline for her dinner and nothing short of an earthquake was getting her nose out of the food any time soon. Scythe had never really gotten over her desire for food. Even though she got regular feeds and plenty of it since being rescued by the R.S.P.C.A and being taken in by Heero, having been starved for so long it was hard for her to forget. She didn't bolt her food down any longer though which was a good thing.
 
Heero tilted his head back against Duo's shoulder. "You're nice and warm," he murmured.
 
Duo managed to worm his way around Heero's form to capture his lover's lips in a searing kiss. When he released Heero's mouth, he rested his cheek against Heero's. "Did you call Relena to let her know Angel arrived okay and has settled in?"
 
"Hai. I also called Treize. He wants to pop over in a couple of days and have another look at her."
 
Duo began to feather kisses along Heero's neck. "Zero looked pretty pleased."
 
"Mmm... That he did."
 
"I'd say Angel was quite taken with him too." The kisses continued as Duo's hand worked its way under Heero's shirt to run teasing fingers over his stomach.
 
"What can I say? Zero's a good looking stallion and oozes charm."
 
"You know what they say about animals and their owners, don't you?"
 
"Uhh... No." Heero was beginning to have a hard time with words, Duo's fingers had found a nipple and were teasing it.
 
"They say that animals are like their owners."
 
"Are you saying that makes me irresistible to the female species?"
 
"Not quite," Duo snickered. "But you are irresistible to me."
 
"Ahhh..."
 
"Want to come to bed and let me know just how good looking, charming and utterly lovable you are?"
 
"Please..."
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...
 
To those out there who are reading this fic, I thank you for taking the time to do so. If you have left a review, I want to let you know I really appreciate your thoughts and comments. *hugs and Gundam Pilots* Shen ^_^