Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Going For Gold ❯ Chapter 79 ( Chapter 79 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Going for Gold”
 
January 2007 ShenLong
 
Chapter 79
 
Over the next few days, the team riders and horses started to get into a routine. Breakfast in the Village was followed by a trip out to Greenwich to feed the horses. Stables were cleaned out, horses brushed and evening feeds made up. Those that were having a lesson with Noin in the morning remained at the stables whilst the others either stayed to watch or returned to the Village where they had the choice of doing some sightseeing or remaining in the Village itself.
 
There was always something to do in the Village for those that spent their time there. Besides the restaurants and cafes, there was a large recreational building that contained facilities for many different sports, plus a small cinema and media room. The media room allowed competitors to contact friends and family back home for a small fee. It also had many laptops and several desktop computers for those that wished to check email, surf the net or do whatever it was they wanted to do.
 
The horses were all beginning to work much better, having settled with no ill effects from their trip and having adjusted to the time zone difference with ease. After a week of working with the team members, Noin cut the lessons back to one every two to three days, leaving the riders to their own devices in keeping their horses worked on those days when they weren't having a lesson. Noin figured they all knew their horses best and left it to the riders to plan their own work regime.
 
Heero had taken to working Shinigami in the mornings on those days he wasn't having instruction. He figured by getting up early he could ride the stallion before feeding him his breakfast. It worked quite well, Heero getting to the stables shortly after sunrise and working his horse for a good hour to two hours. There weren't a lot of others riding at that time of the morning so Heero had plenty of room to work on the flat and generally had the showjumping practice course pretty much to himself.
 
Once he'd ridden, he brought the gray back to the stables, brushed him off and fed him his breakfast. If Duo hadn't come with him, the vet was usually there by the time Heero had finished riding and had cleaned the stable out. With the stallion taken care of, the pair would head back to the Village and find their own breakfast. Unless Noin had something planned for them, the rest of the day was their own and the pair would try to get out and about to finish their sightseeing or they would spend a good few hours of the afternoon just holding onto Shini and letting the stallion have a green pick.
 
Treize had started to join Heero in the mornings, working Romeo with Shini when he wasn't due for a lesson. He'd also accepted the couple's invitations and had joined the pair on a couple of sightseeing trips. He'd thoroughly enjoyed himself too.
 
There was one week left to go before the opening ceremony and the start of the Games and Treize was on tenterhooks. Zechs was due to arrive later that week and Treize couldn't wait to see his lover again.
 
Unfortunately, Zechs wouldn't be able to stay in the Olympic Village as he wasn't a member of the team in any way. However, Treize and Zechs had anticipated this and once they'd known Treize was on the short list, Zechs had taken the chance and booked himself into a hotel that was only two streets away from the Village. He'd figured if Treize didn't make the team he could cancel the booking with ample time for the hotel to re-let it to someone else and he wouldn't lose any of his deposit.
 
With Treize having been selected, Zechs was more than happy he'd had the foresight to do so as accommodations were as scarce as hen's teeth and what was available cost the earth!
 
What time is Zechs' plane due in?” Duo asked as they sat at what they termed 'their table' in the cafeteria inside the Village.
 
Two this afternoon,” Treize replied as he buttered his toast.
 
Are you going to the airport to meet him?” questioned Heero, returning to their table with a plate covered with bacon, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms.
 
Yes. I thought it might be nice for him to see one familiar face when he gets through customs.”
 
Yeah, I reckon it would be quite scary trying to navigate Heathrow airport by yourself. It was hard enough for us and we came through the cargo section and with several of us as well!” replied Duo with a grin.
 
I'm sure it would be well signed, and there's always lots of friendly people around to point you in the right direction if you're unsure,” Heero said.
 
I do have to agree with you there, Heero. The English people are all friendly and warm from what I've experienced so far,” Treize stated with a smile.
 
Guess with expecting such a large invasion of foreigners for the games that they pretty much know that people will be getting lost and needing assistance. I think it's really nice of them to be so friendly and helpful,” remarked Duo. He'd really taken to the English, they were friendly, polite and more than willing to help. On the couple of occasions he and Heero had gone to London and gotten lost, all they'd had to do was ask a passerby for directions and it didn't matter who they'd asked, the person had always been happy to assist.
 
What are you two up to today?” Treize asked as he finished his toast.
 
Gotta do some laundry at some stage,” Duo snickered. “Otherwise we won't have anything left to wear.”
 
I was going to take Shini out for a green pick this afternoon,” Heero added.
 
Would you mind if Joe joined you with Romeo for that green pick, Heero? He really could do with some more time out of the stable and I'll be busy with fetching Zechs.”
 
Of course I don't mind. Joe's more than welcome to bring Romeo with Shini and us. I'll ask him to feed up for you too if you like, that way you can spend a bit more time with Zechs,” Heero replied.
 
Thanks, that would be wonderful.”
 
Duo nudged Heero and looked pointedly in Treize's direction. The older man had a glassy look in his eye at the thought of seeing his boyfriend after such a long time. Heero smiled and leaned close to Duo so he could whisper in the vet's ear.
 
I think they will be spending more than the afternoon together. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Treize until tomorrow sometime.”
 
Duo simply chuckled.
 
* * *
 
Treize thanked the cab driver and turned to look at the impressive airport. Noting the sliding doors to his right, he made his way through the many people and inside the building. He located the bank of television monitors that displayed the arrival times of the various aircraft and scanned down until he located the carrier and flight number of Zechs' flight.
 
'Qantas flight QF31 from Sydney - Landed,' the arrivals monitors stated. [1]
 
Treize began to look around for where the passengers would be exiting after clearing customs and immigration and spotting the area, he made his way towards it.
 
* * *
 
The plane had taxied to a stop and all passengers were currently engaged in the usual scramble to locate their belongings from the overhead lockers and try to beat everyone else off the aircraft. Zechs stood and stretched his long frame, then grabbed his bag from above. It had been a long flight and he was more than eager to disembark, collect his luggage and get to his hotel where hopefully he would be able to call Treize and arrange to meet his lover.
 
He was glad he'd opted for flying business class, the comfortable seats and more room for his long frame had made the long flight that little bit more bearable.
 
Thank you for flying Qantas,” the stewardess said as he exited the aircraft ahead of the rest of the passengers.
 
Zechs smiled and followed the other people along the passageway and into the immigration section of the airport.
 
Fifteen minutes later and Zechs had his passport stamped, the officers wishing him a pleasant stay. He made his way to the baggage carousel where the luggage was starting to trickle through. As he waited for his bag to appear so more and more people joined the crowd. He spotted his bag and grabbed it off the rubber belt, checking the lock was still secure. Pulling the handle up, he rolled the case behind him and aimed for the customs line.
 
Anything to declare?” the officer asked as he presented his passport and landing card.
 
No,” replied Zechs.
 
Just pop your bag on there please, sir.”
 
Zechs followed the instruction, watching as his suitcase disappeared into the x-ray machine.
 
That's fine, sir. “ The officer handed Zechs his passport back. “Welcome to England and enjoy your stay.”
 
Thank you.” Zechs picked up his bag and took a moment to slip his passport back into his pocket. Wheeling the bag behind him, Zechs walked towards the exit doors, his mind thinking about getting a cab to his hotel. Locked deep into his thoughts, he almost missed someone calling his name.
 
Zechs!” Treize called out as he spotted a familiar head of long, blonde hair.
 
Confused, Zechs began to scan the crowd to see who had called him. He spotted someone waving and as he drew a little closer, he recognized Treize. “Treize,” he breathed as his face lit up with a smile.
 
Treize worked his way through the crowd as Zechs did the same, meeting up after a few seconds.
 
It's so good to see you again,” Treize greeted as he gave his lover a brief, one armed hug.
 
It's good to see you too, Treize. I've missed you a lot,” replied Zechs, his eyes lighting up. “I wasn't expecting you to meet me.”
 
All is well back with the horses and Joe's taking care of Romeo for me this afternoon so I thought I'd come down here and meet you, make sure you got to your hotel okay. Besides, I really missed you too.”
 
Zechs chuckled lightly. “How about we get out of here?”
 
That sounds like the best idea I've heard all day.”
 
The pair made their way out of the terminal and towards the taxi rank. “Shall we go to your hotel?” Treize asked.
 
That would be perfect,” Zechs replied.
 
The cabbie got out and took Zechs' suitcase from him, loading it into the back of the taxi. He opened the door and both men got in, the cabbie shutting the door and climbing back into the driver's seat. “Where to, gentlemen?”
 
Zechs gave the address of the hotel and the cabbie eased out into the traffic. In the back, Treize and Zechs sat, itching to touch and be touched but unable to show any affection as yet.
 
How was the flight?”
 
Long and boring.”
 
No pretty stewardess to flirt with?” Treize teased.
 
Zechs gave his lover a glare before changing the subject. “How is everyone? Have the horses settled in okay? What's it like staying in the Olympic Village?”
 
The rest of the journey was passed fairly quickly with Treize doing his best to answer his lover's questions.
 
* * *
 
Thank you,” Treize said and paid the cabbie.
 
The cabbie doffed his hat and climbed back into the taxi, leaving Zechs and Treize standing outside the front doors of the Windsor Hotel.
 
Best get checked in,” said Zechs with a smile and picked up his bag. Treize followed behind into the airy foyer and waited beside his lover as the blonde vet checked in.
 
There you go, sir,” said the receptionist as she took the form from Zechs and handed him his credit card back, receipt and key card to his room. “You are in room 613, it's on the sixth floor. The bell hop will take your bag and show you to your room. Welcome to the Windsor, if you have any requests, questions or the like, please feel free to call the reception on extension 9 at any time. I hope you have an enjoyable stay with us.”
 
Thank you,” replied Zechs as he took his credit card and placed it back in his wallet, folding the receipt and tucking it away also. With the key card in his hand, he turned to find the bell hop waiting.
 
If you would follow me, sir?” The bell hop carried Zechs' bag to the elevator and up to the sixth floor. Exiting, he turned right along a hallway and stopped a short way along. He opened the door and allowed the men to enter. “Would you like anything at all, sir?”
 
No, thank you,” Zechs said and pressed a tip into the young man's hand.
 
Thank you sir. Enjoy your stay.” The bell hop turned and closed the door behind him as he left.
 
Alone at last,” Treize murmured as he moved to embrace his lover in his arms and kiss those sweet lips.
 
God I've missed you,” Zechs whispered when the kiss broke. He was quite happy to remain standing there with his lover in his arms and savor the feeling for a while.
 
Treize began to feather kisses along the pale throat. “Are you hungry? We can go get something to eat, or if you're tired you can take a nap.”
 
Chuckling softly, Zechs began to run his hands along Treize's back. “Yes, I'm hungry, and tired too, but I think I'd rather like to snack on you; maybe in the bed.”
 
Treize moaned as the words registered.
 
Pulling away from his lover's embrace, but continuing to hold Treize's hand, the vet took a quick tour of the room. He'd booked a suite, knowing he'd be there for a couple of weeks. Whilst it wasn't as luxurious as some of the hotels in London, it was a far cry from average. The entry door had opened into a sitting room where a three piece suite, coffee table, mini bar, desk and the usual television were in residence. Two doors led off the main area, one going through to a large, opulent bathroom that not only had the shower, toilet and vanity, but also a large, spa bath too.
 
Oh, nice,” Treize commented when he spotted the spa. “I'm sure I could be persuaded to try that out with you,” he murmured huskily.
 
Zechs groaned and felt his pants tightening slightly. Pulling on his lover's hand, they went back into the sitting area and across to the other door. Opening it wide, Zechs smiled to himself as he took note of the king size bed. The dresser and built in wardrobe were ignored in favor of leading his lover to the bed and pulling him to the mattress.
 
The pair sank into the softness, Treize rolling over until he pinned his slightly shorter lover beneath him. “I've missed you so much,” he whispered as he began to feather kisses along Zechs' jaw and throat.
 
How much?” asked Zechs, his tone thick with need.
 
Too much.” Treize let his hands wander over the shirt, locating the buttons and teasing them through the small holes. With the shirt now open, he detoured from the jaw, along the neck and placed gentle kisses over a collar bone before heading to the perfectly sculpted chest. Finding a pink nipple, he latched on and began to tease the nub to stiffness.
 
Mmmm, that feels so good,” moaned Zechs as his own hands began to stroke along Treize's back. Reaching the waistband of Treize's trousers, Zechs tangled his fingers in the fabric of Treize's shirt and began to tug it free from the pants. Once he had it pulled out, he pushed his hands underneath where they could stroke over the bare skin of the rider's back.
 
The gentle touch sent shivers along Treize's spine and he nipped lightly at the nipple he was tormenting, soothing with his tongue moments later. With an impatient grunt, Treize raised himself up and quickly divested himself of his shirt. A pair of hungry, blue eyes watched. “Yours too,” Treize said with a smirk.
 
The blonde sat up and removed his own shirt, tossing it over the side of the bed to lie, forgotten with Treize's.
 
Need you, need to see, touch and taste all of you,” Treize panted.
 
Then take me,” Zechs groaned, the swelling between his legs beginning to get uncomfortable.
 
Needing no second invite, Treize let his fingers go to work, quickly undoing and removing the vet's trousers and underwear. He paused to drink in the sight of his blonde lover, the beautifully honed body spread out on the covers before him and the flush of excitement appearing on the pale skin, not to mention the rapidly hardening cock between the other man's legs. Treize groaned softly as his own cock twitched inside his pants. His eyes partially closed as he leaned forward and lowered his mouth, planting several kisses along the sternum, down across the trembling muscles of Zechs' abdomen until he reached the juncture of the vet's legs. Here he paused for a moment and with a wicked gleam in his eyes, he bypassed the begging organ in favor of kissing and nipping along the inside of a sensitive thigh.
 
Oh dear God in heaven,” moaned Zechs. “You're torturing me here.”
 
A soft chuckle was his only reply.
 
Treize wormed his way down the bed and wriggled his hands and arms underneath Zechs' knees where he managed to raise the blonde's legs and open them at the same time. With the vet now open completely to him, he lowered his head towards the enticing groin and allowed his tongue to play once more.
 
He licked over the swollen sac, nuzzled it gently and sucked one of Zechs' testicles into his mouth. He played with one for a moment before releasing it and sucking the other one inside for similar treatment. From Zechs' sac, Treize worked slightly lower, flicking his tongue over the sensitive perineum and then back up to lave those heavy balls again.
 
Sapphire blue eyes closed, Zechs tossing his head from side to side as the pleasure overwhelmed him. Soft mewls and whimpers left his mouth whilst his hips did their best to thrust upwards.
 
Taking pity on his lover, the ginger haired man swiped his tongue along the elegant shaft from root to tip. Reaching the swollen crown, he swirled his tongue around the ridge, flicked across the tip and then teased the tiny slit, eagerly licking up the drops of dew that had escaped.
 
More,” moaned Zechs as he fisted the bed clothes.
 
The rider opened his mouth and engulfed Zechs' cock, sucking it in and down his throat. He began to work his way up and down the long shaft, twirling his tongue as he went and applying various levels of suction.
 
Need you,” panted Zechs. “I'm going to come shortly if you keep that up and I want to feel you inside me. It's been too long.”
 
Taking pity on his lover, Treize released the thick length from his mouth and pulled himself up his lover's body to lie flush against the blushing skin. He reached for Zechs' lips and partook of a heated kiss.
 
These have to go,” growled Zechs when his mouth was released and he tugged at Treize's trousers.
 
The rider lifted himself off his lover and lay to the side, allowing Zechs to remove his pants and underwear. Once he was nude, he stretched himself out along the bed, giving his lover a perfect view of his toned body.
 
Gorgeous,” moaned Zechs and reached out to grasp the erection jutting from Treize's groin. With the prize in his hand, Zechs began to pump.
 
Ahh,” Treize groaned. His cock was so sensitive having been deprived of his lover's touch for a couple of weeks now and he more than welcomed the stimulation.
 
As he stroked his lover, Zechs' mind began to wander, wondering if they had anything they could use as lube in the room. He'd not packed any, opting to avoid any uncomfortable questions should he have been unlucky enough to have his luggage searched at the airport.
 
What are you thinking about?”
Treize's question drew him back from his thoughts.
 
I didn't bring any lube,” Zechs blurted out.
 
Treize laughed. “Lucky for us then that I used to be a boy scout.”
 
Zechs quirked an eyebrow.
 
Try my left pants pocket.”
 
Ah.” Releasing the organ, Zechs scrambled to the side of the bed and retrieved Treize's pants from the floor. His fingers dipped into the pocket and located a small tube. Pulling it out, he clasped it tightly and returned to his lover. “When did you get this?”
 
I bought it at a chemist a couple of days ago. One can always live in hope.”
 
I'm glad you did otherwise this could have gotten a little painful and I have to admit that the thought of using shampoo or conditioner as lube does not really appeal,” replied Zechs as he passed the tube to his lover and straddled Treize's hips. “Prep me.”
 
Oh, I don't know. Using shampoo could have interesting results,” Treize snickered as he slicked his fingers with the slippery gel and worked one inside the tight hole.
 
How so? Ohhh, that feels nice,” moaned Zechs as his channel was penetrated by the slick digit.
 
For one you would be squeaky clean inside,” Treize teased.
 
Zechs gave a snort and followed it with a moan as a second finger found its way inside his passage.
 
Bubbles could be a bit of a problem though.”
 
Pardon?”
 
The friction would probably cause the shampoo to foam up. You'd look like you had rabies at the wrong end.”
 
Zechs' mouth hung open in shock. “I don't believe I just heard that from you.”
 
Treize simply laughed and slipped a third finger inside, searching for and finding Zechs' prostate.
 
Ahhh!” Zechs screamed as bolts of light flew behind his eyelids and a wave of pure pleasure tore through his body. “Take me, “ he begged.
 
With a loving smile, Treize pulled his fingers out and quickly lubed his cock. Tossing the tube aside, he looked up to his lover who still straddled him. Grasping the base of his cock, he held it still and murmured in a husky tone, “Ride me, Zechs.”
 
With another loud moan, Zechs raised himself to his knees and moved slightly forward until Treize's cock was just below his entrance. Trusting his lover to hold himself still, Zechs began to lower his hips and slowly impale himself on the rigid flesh.
 
It was taking all of Treize's will power to remain still and let his lover take him in at his own pace. He ached to be buried deep inside, longed to feel the heat and tightness of Zechs surrounding him. It was pure torture feeling those inner walls steadily opening up and swallowing his length. He could hardly wait until Zechs adjusted and he could begin to thrust.
 
Zechs continued to lower his body, the slick lube aiding in the entry of his lover. It stung a little as the muscles and skin stretched further to accommodate the thick length, but Zechs didn't care. It had been too long since he'd enjoyed his boyfriend and he was going to make up for lost time now!
 
Finally all of Treize was seated inside and Zechs closed his eyes, savoring the sensation of being filled once again with his lover whilst his body took a few moments to relax.
 
You're so hot and tight,” moaned Treize, his hands resting on Zechs' hips.
 
You feel so good inside,” came the husky reply. “Make love to me.”
 
Hearing the words spill from his lover's lips sent a shiver of warmth through Treize. With his hands still on the vet's hips, he assisted the blonde to rise as he pulled his own groin down slightly. His cock began to slide out, but then Treize thrust upwards, at the same time he released his lover's hips and gravity pulled the blonde back down to Treize's lap and buried that delicious length deeper inside.
 
Gradually, as Zechs stretched further, Treize was able to move easier and his hips began to set a rhythm. His hands continued to rest on the vet's hips, assisting and guiding the young man's body. Zechs took a lot of his weight on his knees, his powerful thigh muscles straining as they rose and lowered his upper body, driving Treize's length deeper and deeper into his channel.
 
With the blonde siren riding him so well, Treize's head sank back into the pillows, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling of his lover surrounding him.
 
The pace sped up, both men having been denied each other for too long and as reluctant as they were to reach their end, they knew it was inevitable. Treize could feel the tide rising in his gut and he removed one of his hands from his lover's hip to curl around the vet's weeping erection. He closed his fingers and began to stroke.
 
Zechs tossed his head back, the stimulation to his cock driving him insane with desire. Long, blonde locks flowed around their naked forms, damp bangs pressed to sweating foreheads whilst moans and whimpers escaped both of their throats.
 
Unable to resist any longer, Zechs was the first to fall into oblivion. His partner's hand stroking his swollen need combined with the striking of his prostate was too much for him. He gave a keening cry and fell over the edge. His seed burst from his cock in spurts, coating Treize's hand and both their bellies, hips jerked frantically as he rode the pleasure to the maximum.
 
The tightness around his shaft increased, Treize struggling to keep thrusting. His lover trembled against him as he found his end and the channel surrounding his length began to contract in a series of rhythmic ripples which sealed Treize's fate. With a low moan, his body tensed, cock swelled and his passion released deep into his lover.
 
Both men clung to each other as they rode their respective orgasms to the last ripple. Sated, Zechs slipped from on top of Treize and sprawled out next to the tall rider, long arms coming around his body and drawing him close. They snuggled together, enjoying the closeness and in no hurry to leave any time soon.
 
Do you have to go back to the Village tonight?” Zechs asked from where he was cuddled against his lover's side, head resting in the crook of Treize's neck and shoulder.
 
I really should,” Treize replied.
 
Zechs began to trace idle patterns across his lover's chest with a fingertip. “Stay the night with me?”
 
Why not,” Treize murmured and pressed a kiss to the top of that golden head. “I'll call Joe shortly and ask him to feed Romeo for me, but I'll need to be back at the stables early to work Romeo.”
 
Good. Thank you.” Zechs snuggled even closer.
 
Treize chuckled.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...
 
[1] Whilst the Qantas flight QF31 does in fact fly from Sydney to Heathrow on a daily basis, it actually arrives at around 6am local time. I have played with the time of arrival simply to suit the purpose of this fic - no disrespect to Qantas is intended.