Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gone In 60 Seconds ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
29 Dec 2000

Type : epic, fusion, AU
Teaser: Legendary car booster Heero Yuy thought he'd left the fast lane behind -- until he is forced out of retirement in a do-or-die effort to save his kid sister from the wrath of an evil monster! But with speed to burn and attitude to spare, Heero hastily re-assembles his old crew and floors it in a full throttle race to pull off the ultimate car heist: 50 exotic beauties in 24 hours -- and the cops are already on to them!
Spoilers : Gone In 60 Seconds 2000 version
Warnings : language
Pairings : 1+2, 3+4, 6+9
Rating : PG-13
Disclaimer : I don't own anything. I am poor... want a nickle?
Feedback : Please please please!!!!





Gone In 60 Seconds by Willow
Chapter 4: Sibling's Love


72:00:00 Hours to Deadline

Atley dropped them off at Len's house.

"Thanks, man," Len said, heading into the house.

Inside, Relena began to fix them somehting to eat.

"Listen, you really don't have to make me anything," Heero said.

"Oh, hey, you come down here. You save my ass," she smiled at him, "It's the least I can do." Relena doused the pan with some bud lite 'for flavor.' "Hey, I heard you were, uh, pumping gas someplace up North or something, right?"

Heero picked up a baseball trophy that was laying on the ground. "Yeah, working with kids," he said, slightly distracted.

"Oh, really?" Len asked, a smile gracing her features. She picked up the salt shaker and dashed some into the skillet. The lid came off spilling the salt all into the pan. "Aw, shit," she hissed.

" 'First place.' I remember this," Heero said, placing the trophey on the shelf.

"Oh, yeah, that was-- that was along time ago," she said, trying to clean up the mess and keep the food edible. She took the pan off the stove and scraped it's contents onto a plate.

Heero sat down at the table. Picking through the 'food' on his plate he asked, "What'd you put in it?"

Relena chuckled a little and raised her hands, "I don't know."

Heero looked at the food skeptically and took and experimental bite. He chewed for a second, then began to cough. Swallowing his mouthful, he said, "It's good." He leaned back in the chair, away from the plate.

The toast popped up and Len ran to get it, tossing the slightly burnt pieces onto Heero's plate. "Ow. Ow. Oh, God," she mouthed as the hot toast burned her fingers.

Heero looked at her as she danced about the kitchen, "Does Mom know about any of this?"

Relena stopped and looked downcast, "No, no, no, she doesn't, and I don't think she should. You know, she-- she works really hard, and this-- this-- She doesn't need to know about any of this stuff." She wiped her hands on a towel, "Look, you know, I got everything under control."

"Your kitchen's on fire," he said, pointing to the flaming pan. Len scrambled to smother the fire, trying to put it out with a towel. Sighing, Heero stood and retrieved the baking soda. "Uh, man."

Heero poored the powder over the flame, putting it out quickly. He set the box down on the stove and dusted himself off. He nodded to Len and began to walk out of the house.

"Hey, Heero."

He stopped and turned to look at her.

"It's good to see you," she said, her face reflecting her sincerity.




---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

End Chapter 4


Willow -- Please send feedback to the author at: xxacidburnxx_1x2@yahoo.com