Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gone In 60 Seconds ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
29 Dec 2000

Type : epic, fusion, AU
Teaser: Legendary car booster Heero Yuy thought he'd left the fast lane behind -- until he is forced out of retirement in a do-or-die effort to save his kid sister from the wrath of an evil monster! But with speed to burn and attitude to spare, Heero hastily re-assembles his old crew and floors it in a full throttle race to pull off the ultimate car heist: 50 exotic beauties in 24 hours -- and the cops are already on to them!
Spoilers : Gone In 60 Seconds 2000 version
Warnings : language
Pairings : 1+2, 3+4, 6+9
Rating : PG-13
Disclaimer : I don't own anything. I am poor... want a nickel?
Feedback : Please please please!!!!





Gone In 60 Seconds by Willow
Chapter 8: Turf War


Heero walked out of the bar, sighing.

"Yuy! Heero Yuy, huh?" Johnny B. called out.

Heero looked at the tall, skinny black fellow for a moment. "Do I know you?"

"Well, you should know me...." Johnny said, "considering all the business you done screwed up for me in the past, baby."

'This boy needs to learn to speak correctly,' Heero thought. The name hit him. "Johnny B."

"That's me," the man said, crossing his arms and trying to look swank.

Suppressing a scoff, Heero asked, "What can I do for you?"

Johnny leaned in. "Well, I'm gonna tell you what you can do for me, baby," he said, a little innuendo in his voice before it dropped to a deadly hiss. "Get out of Long Beach, tonight."

Heero just glared at him. He didn't have time for this shit. "I'll be gone in three days," he said, teeth clenched. "I'm just here on some family business."

Johnny looked at him knowingly. "Word on the street says Une hired you and your sister for a top order, a order that should've went to me."

Heero shook his head. "That's not the way it went down, Johnny."

Before Heero could react, Johnny reached back and swung. His fist connected with Heero's jaw, efficiently pissing him off further. Heero was thrown off guard by the force of the punch and before he could right himself J.B.'s gang was on him. He growled as he laid a few of them under with a couple of swift punches, but there were too many of them, even for him. They pinned him to the car, while Johnny proceeded to beat the stuffing out of him.

Across the parking lot someone knocked the window in on a Nissan Maxima.

Johnny turned around yelling, "Hey! Get away from my car, asshole!"

Johnny stopped his assault on Heero as the tall man tossed down his lead pile. Heero grinned slightly as Trowa turned around to glare at Johnny. He pulled out a lighter and lit a rag that had been placed in the funnel of the gas tank. Turning from the car, Trowa stalked toward the gang his face set in a grim, expressionless mask.

Johnny watched in horror as his car exploded in a shower of flames and fiberglass.

Trowa paused looking over his shoulder at his handiwork. Turning back to the gaggle of onlooking goons. He removed his jacked as he approached.

"Got somethin' to say before I kill you, fool?" Johnny called out.

Trowa sped his pace to slam his muscled arm across Johnny's face, knocking the boy to the ground. He crashed his elbow into another's nose, relishing the sight of blood spurting for the obviously broken nose.

One man peeled off from where they stood still holding Heero to the car, he danced a bit getting into a fighting stance. Trowa just walked up and nailed him in the balls. The man fell instantly, curling into a fetal ball.

Another tried his luck, but met up with a rock hard chest. He shook his hand in pain as Trowa grabbed his head and slammed it into a car window. Heero took out the other with an elbow to the face and a jab in the ribs. Theses guys were not taking a hint. Yet another assailed Trowa, wrapping a choke cord around his neck. Trowa stepped back, under the cord and slammed a right hook into the man's face.

Heero walked up to his friend. "Sphinx. Howard send you?"

Trowa nodded. Heero patted his friend on the shoulder as the walked over to his car. As they walked on, the rest of Johnny B.'s gang's cars blew to high heaven, creating a flaming sea out of the bar parking lot.




---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

End Chapter 8: Turf War


Willow -- Please send feedback to the author at: xxacidburnxx_1x2@yahoo.com