Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gone In 60 Seconds ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
29 Dec 2000

Type : epic, fusion, AU
Teaser: Legendary car booster Heero Yuy thought he'd left the fast lane behind -- until he is forced out of retirement in a do-or-die effort to save his kid sister from the wrath of an evil monster! But with speed to burn and attitude to spare, Heero hastily re-assembles his old crew and floors it in a full throttle race to pull off the ultimate car heist: 50 exotic beauties in 24 hours -- and the cops are already on to them!
Spoilers : Gone In 60 Seconds 2000 version
Warnings : language
Pairings : 1+2, 3+4, 6+9
Rating : PG-13
Disclaimer : I don't own anything. I am poor... want a nickel?
Feedback : Please please please!!!!





Gone In 60 Seconds by Willow
Chapter 10: Tough Decision


42:00:00 Hours to Deadline

"The list," Heero said, handing the paper to Donny.

Trowa walked up to take a look also.

"The list," Donny said, "I guess we gotta start beating the bushes and try to find out where they-- Whoa! 1967 Shelby GT 500."

"I know," Heero said, "I know."

"You got Eleanor here?"

One of Howard's associates walked in. "Howard, there's somebody here to see you." Behind him entered Relena and her crew.

"Oh, the puppy's a big dog now!" Donny crooned.

"How are you doing?" Len asked, smiling brilliantly at the man.

"Hey there, Len, what is this-- What's that up there?" Donny said, looking at the girl's make-up.

Smiling at him, she walked over to Howard. "Hey, Howard, how you doin'?" She extended him her hand. "It's a long time. Good to see you."

Heero glared at her. "What are you doin' here, Len?"

"Well, we actually came to talk about some things," she said, taking a seat on a stool.

"About what?"

"Well, you know, it seems you guys need a little help, and we thought that we should participate," she said, sweetly.

"But I just promised Mom I was getting you out of this," Heero protested, calmly.

"No, no," she said, "we're talking about a lot of money here. And if you guys think you're gonna get into our Kool-Aid--"

"What? Money?" Heero snapped. "Is that why you think I'm doing this, you inconsiderate little punk!" Len stood up, but Heero continued. "If you wanna participate, well, then you call Mom and explain to her--"

"Can you explain to me how you are gonna steal 50 cars in two days?" she asked, furiously.

"Hey, hey," Howard said, breaking up the fight before it could happen. Len sat back down while he pulled Heero off to the side.

"This is why I do not do business with family," Donny mumbled.

"I think you should consider this," he said.

"Oh, come on, Howard, please," Heero grumbled. "No, her criminal career has come to an end."

"Well," Howard said bluntly, "her life will come to an end unless we pull this off. How can we do it without them? It can't be done, and you know it." They walked back over to the group.

"You guys have any skills at all?" Heero asked.

"Please," Quatre said indignantly.

"Yes, we have skills," Len said. "We-- Wufei here, he's an electronics expert. You know, he's got some gadgets that-- that you old farts probably never heard of. You know, uh, Tumbler over here, he can pretty much drive anything with wheels and, you know, some things without wheels. And, uh, Quatre, he's a computer genius. He's-- He does fascinating things with computers."

Heero looked at Quatre, "What exactly do can you do with a computer, Quatre?"

"I can hack into the D.M.V. mainframe," he said, pride in his voice. "I can change VIN numbers. I can change addresses, registrations. I can do a lot of really tricky stuff. I can."

Heero sighed. "All right, all right. We do this, we do it my way. I run the show. You take your orders from me. If you have any problems with that, you can leave now."

Len shook her head. "No, that's fine. That's fine." Her crew followed her example, all of them agreeing.

"Well, who is Meryl Streep over here, what does she do?" Donny asked.

Dorothy looked insulted and about to return the favor, but Len spoke. "Meryl is actually Dorothy. Dory can order pizzas like it's nobody's business."

"What?" Dorothy squeaked.

"It's true," Len said.

Dory sighed, "Hey, people gotta eat, right?" She smiled at the group.




-------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

End Chapter 10: Tough Decision


Willow -- Please send feedback to the author at: xxacidburnxx_1x2@yahoo.com