Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gone In 60 Seconds ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
25 Feb 2001

Type : epic, fusion, AU
Teaser: Legendary car booster Heero Yuy thought he'd left the fast lane behind -- until he is forced out of retirement in a do-or-die effort to save his kid sister from the wrath of an evil monster! But with speed to burn and attitude to spare, Heero hastily re-assembles his old crew and floors it in a full throttle race to pull off the ultimate car heist: 50 exotic beauties in 24 hours -- and the cops are already on to them!
Spoilers : Gone In 60 Seconds 2000 version
Warnings : language
Pairings : 1+2, 3+4, 6+9
Rating : PG-13
Disclaimer : I don't own anything. I am poor... want a nickel?
Feedback : Please please please!!!!





Gone In 60 Seconds by Willow
Chapter 15: Johnny B. Good


"Man, we're almost home. You wanna get something to eat?" Len asked her brother.

"I'd like to get a chocolate malt," Heero said, looking out the passenger-side window.

Suddenly, a car pealed out from a side street in behind them. Another sped out and stopped in front of them, efficiently boxing them in. Heero turned around and caught the man's smug 'nod.'

"Hey!" Len yelled.

"Get out of the car!" Heero told her, pushing her out the door. "Go, go, go, go, go!" he yelled as the gang got out of their cars and took to shooting Len's car. They ran, Heero kicking a whole in a fence then impeded their getaway.

"Why are people shooting at us?" Len asked.

"'Cause I blew up their car!" Heero told her. Actually that was a lie, it had been Trowa who'd blown the cars sky high, but it had been because Heero needed 'rescuing' so thus it was technically his fault.

The gang took notice of their escape and ran after them. Through yards and over fences, past chicken coops and around dog houses (sometimes into dog houses), over more fences and into kiddie pools, they ran. Ran as fast as their legs could carry them. Down side streets and through alleyways, until they finally came upon a truck stop/restaurant. They walked in, nearly getting hit by Johnny B. Good's car.

"Oh, you-- you this it's a game?" He yelled climbing out of the car.

"Johnny B," his buddy pulled him back in the car, "Cops, man."

"I ain't got nothin' but time, baby," Johnny said, resigning himself to wait.




--------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------



"Oh, man, we're gonna be here all night, man," Len complained, looking out to where Johnny's gang was parked.

"Looks! Cop car! Uh-huh." Heero pointed to the car. "Long as I'm in here, you're just gonna sit out there, aren't ya? Ayet?" He said, making sure Johnny B could read his lips. He pulled Len over to him. "Hey, listen, this is the plan. This is what we're gonna do. There's a big rig over there...."




---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------



Johnny watched Heero just stay inside the restaurant. "Hn, get yo ass out 'ere, cracker," he said, becoming impatient.




---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------



"Uh, mister, is that your truck out there, the Big Rig Wrecker?" Heero asked a guy at the counter.

"Big Rig Wrecker's mine," the man said, nodding.

"That's cool," Heero said. 'I just gotta keep him talking till she's done,' he thought. 'Hurry up, Len.'




--------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------



Relena smiled as she snuck along behind the huge truck. 'This is gonna be fun,' she thought as she pulled the tow cable off the bed of the truck.




-------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------



"What do I gotta do? How do I learn? Where do I go?" Heero asked, trying to keep the man busy as long as possible.

"Well, you gotta go to truck drivin' school."

"Truck dri-- I know, man. I know. But I mean like, um--"




--------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------



"You boys ready to play a little pin the tail on the donkey?" Johnny asked his cohorts, who snickered in response.




----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------



"Can I get you a jelly donut or something, man?" Heero asked, stalling.

"No, I'm just gonna go," the guy said.

"'Cause I'm gonna have a waffle," Heero said. 'Damnit, Len! Hurry you're little ass up!'

"Maybe next time, though," the guy said, inching away from the counter.




------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------



Smiling at her work, Len snuck back into the diner. "Got it, bro," she said, bouncing slightly in anticipation.

With a smirk, Heero raised his coffee to Johnny.




------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------



Johnny saw the gesture. Fuming he yelled, "I'm gonna smoke you!"

Suddenly their car was jerked, the metal shrieking and protesting. Then, the drive train and other miscellaneous parts lay before the car. Johnny sat in the passenger seat with wide eyes.

"What the hell's goin' on?" one guy asked.




-------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------



Heero and Relena watched as the underbody of the car was ripped from the rest of it.

"Want some of this?" Heero asked, handing the cup to her.

"Yeah," Len said, taking the proffered cup.




---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------



The cops that had been sitting, eating got up and made their way out to the demolished car. Noticing the gang's weapons, the cops pulled their own.

"You guys got permits for these weapons?" cop A asked.

"Oh, man!" Johnny's driver sighed.




------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

End Chapter 15: Johnny B. Good


Willow -- Please send feedback to the author at: xxacidburnxx_1x2@yahoo.com