Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Society ❯ The Challenge ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 13- The Challenge

After everyone has left the throne room, Relena addresses Sai Mee: "You can't let her get away with this. She nearly killed your leader."

"I don't intend to follow her orders. Come on, let's get out of here," says Sai Mee.

"Wait, let me send a message to my friends."

***

"My collar! It unlocked," cries Duo with joy. Everyone else chimes in with a similar answer. "This is great; we can defend the Earth Sphere now."

"But, what about the colonies?" asks Trowa.

Just then, Relena's face appears in front of the pilots. "This is Relena. Dorothy has given up, but has been shot by General Charsen. She is the only who is fighting back. You must take her out."

"What about the colonies?" asks Trowa once again.

Sai Mee's voice comes over the system, "The only way she can detonate the colonies is from the Communication's Room."

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of the colonies," says Relena. "But, I need some help with Dorothy."

"I'm on my way," Heero says.

"No, I'll go. You're needed more on the battlefield than I am," says Quatre.

"Please hurry," says Relena.

***

The Gundams have split up and gone off to destroy the remaining Griffons. Heero is busy cutting through the metal exterior of the suits with his beam saber. A flash on his controls lights up, warning him that a Gundam is heading his way.

"We never did get to finish our duel, Heero Yuy. This time we'll have no interruptions," says General Charsen over the comm system of her Gundam, Bloodlust.

The rest of the Griffons back off and give the two some space to fight. They lunge towards each other, blocking each other's attack.

"Why are you still trying to fight us?" asks Heero as he blocks a thrust from Charsen.

"I'm doing it for the Amazon Nation. We must be victorious," says she, charging Heero.

"Victorious? How? By ruling the Earth Sphere? No one will accept you as their leader. They will persecute you and your autocracy." He hears the sizzle of the beam sabers clashing.

"We will force them to follow us. They will have no choice but to."

"Are you doing this for the Amazons of for yourself? How will ruling the Earth Sphere benefit the Amazons? The people will fight back. They will take every one of the Amazons down until there are none left. There won't be any Amazons left to enjoy your glory."

"No. I will have my victory. I will..." she shouts. Charsen leaps towards Heero

as if caught in a rage. Heero cuts through her side.

On the inside of Bloodlust's cockpit, smoke and sparks surround General Charsen. "This couldn't of happen. How could I be beaten? This isn't over." She pushes a button on a controller. "Armageddon has begun."

Heero watches as the crimson Gundam exploded before his eyes.

***

The Griffons halt their assault on the Gundams after encountering their general's death. "They've stopped," notices Lady Une.

"Oh my God!" says Sally. "The colonies. They're moving towards Earth."

Everyone watches in horror at the colonies' descent.