Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Society ❯ Meet on the Battlefield ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Part 11- Meet on the Battlefield

"Hello, Heero, Trowa, Duo, Wufei, and Quatre. It is nice to finally see you all again," says Dorothy.

"So you're the one behind this whole thing? But, why?" asks an enraged Quatre.

"We wanted a new government to put it short. We are dissatisfied with the Earth Sphere Unified Nation's way of handling things. First, Mariemaia's rebellion and then the little various revolts across the nation. But that is enough about our plans. It's time you all got ready. Take them the Battle Hangar."

***

"Well, boys. Isn't it nice to meet old friends?" asks General Charsen.

General Charsen has taken them to a hanger where five familiar Gundams stand before them. Wing Zero Custom, Heavyarms Custom, Deathscythe Custom, Shenlong Custom (Nataku), and Sandrock Custom shine and glimmer in the eyes of the boys.

"We built them from scratch from the plans we managed to get on the Gundams. You'll find that they are exactly the same as the old ones except for a one adjustment. There is no self-detonation device. You won't be able to take the easy way out. The Earth Sphere has given us the decision that they are going to fight back. Your orders are to take out any resistance."

"What if we refuse to fight back?" asks Duo.

"Then we will destroy a colony. It's a small price to pay for complete domination."

***

The five new Gundams take off into space. "I'm still a bit nervous about you being in a battle, Relena," says Zechs.

"You said yourself that I was almost as good as you. Besides, how could I fail with a teacher like you," replies Relena.

"I just hope your plan works, Relena," says Lucrezia.

"Let's go over it one more time. I want to make sure that everything goes according to plan," remarks Lady Une.

"All right," Relena says, "All four of you will keep the mobile suits busy in order for me to get into the Lunar Tower. Hopefully, if I can take out their leader, then the rest of them will relinquish. If I don't return any sign in four hours, assume that I have been captured and then you must obliterate the Lunar Tower."

"Look, they're releasing their forces. It looks like there are thousands of them. Well, let's split up."

"Wait, look. Those look like the old Gundams, but it can't be."

"It is. But, are the boys piloting them and are they on our side?"

"You three take care of the troops and I will deal with the Gundams," answers Zechs.

"Let's get started. Good luck, everyone." The five new Gundams leave in separate directions all to face their uncertain fate.

***

Lucrezia in her Solarflare, Sally Po in her Tsunamiwave, and Lady Une in her Starchaser head towards the Amazon's Griffons, a new mobile suit similar to that of the Taurus, clash at the battlefront.

The Gundams evade the numerous laser blasts that shower them. "I expected that these fighters would be proficient, but I didn't think that they would be this difficult to take out," says Lady Une to her companions.

"I think I understand now. Have you observed their fighting patterns? It's just like the tactics that the Gundams used. They must of kidnapped our friends to use them as teachers for their soldiers," cries Lucrezia.

"That means they could still be alive, and they could even be the one's piloting those other Gundams," Sally says with higher spirits.

"But, are they on our side?"

***

"This is Zechs Merquise. Identify yourselves," he says to the five Gundams heading toward him and his Gundam, Epyon II.

"Hey, it's our old pal Zechs. I thought we wouldn't see him after he ran off with Noin."

"Duo?" asks Zechs.

"That's right. The Great Destroyer is still alive."

"And so are the rest of us," rings in Quatre.

"Listen to me carefully," says Trowa. "We are being forced to oppose the Preventors. They are using the colonies as a bargaining chip. If we don't comply with what they say, they threaten to annihilate a colony."

"They also have these accursed collars on us. They are able to inflict a great deal of pain on us with them," adds Wufei. "So if any of us try anything, they can just knock us unconscious."

"Our mission is to destroy you and the other Gundams one by one," Quatre says. "So we need you to just defend yourself while we look as if we are attacking you. Once we find a way out of this, we will be able to put a stop to Dorothy and General Charsen."

"I understand," says Zechs. "But, I must tell you that Relena is in the Lunar Tower. She is attempting to discourage Dorothy's attack on the Earth Sphere Unified Nation. If she is unsuccessful, then we must rescue her and destroy the Amazons."

"All right. Let's keep up this charade up for now."